Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Lukey serving the tea wow this is new

I'm ready for my close up @Queen Conchita

I will leave my schedule clear for season 3.

Kylie Jenner

semi-best guest judge goes to...

Okay off-topic but what a coincidence that I randomly decided to watch this video:

And the intro is all Paris

Lukey

11 minutes ago, Lukey said:

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Not keen on the facial expression. Its a bit too bland for the action that's happening. You've had better shots, but this isn't necessarily an awful photo, it's just a bit like "I was told to hit this but I really can't be bothered so here goes".

Akdkcjfbfk the scream I let out seeing you quote me, and me thinking it was Conchita at first :deadbanana2:

Anyway this is a fair critique, even tho I think her expression is more "I'm holding back the anger but at the same time I'm lashing out with this PUNCH" than bored but I digress, it's far from the best this round

Maybe you should be a judge next season

LGTPCIt.gif

16 minutes ago, Lukey said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Boys

CRITIQUES: LUKEY

Hide contents

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - I appreciate the straight forward approach, overall this is a strong entry, although I'm not entirely fond of Katy's expression. It seems a bit like the photo was taken mid-way of her posing.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - It's nice. It's another high quality photo and the pose helps elevate the rich feeling, it fits the theme well.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - Which one is Rihanna?

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - A great choice and I love the artistic style. The simple "Looking down on the opponent" pose works great.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - She looks gorgeous and her eyes are quite sharp, but overall I'm not feeling the "power".

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Not keen on the facial expression. Its a bit too bland for the action that's happening. You've had better shots, but this isn't necessarily an awful photo, it's just a bit like "I was told to hit this but I really can't be bothered so here goes".

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Very upscale and it's another great artistic style, but it's lacking "power" for me.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - Gaga looks great here, well done :clap3:  

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Not sure why my first thought was "The Sims", but I am impressed with this interpretation :clap3:

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - I get what you were going for, I just think it could have been executed better, However, it's a nice shot.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - Yeah, this is just very bland, there's no sense of power being here. If anything, Jennifer looks like she's ready to collapse and give up. That's what her face and body language is giving me. "I've had enough of this ****, but at least my hair looks good"

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Relateable.

Once again @Lukey proving how much he hates men just because he cant get one with my one word critique.

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Akdkcjfbfk the scream I let out seeing you quote me, and me thinking it was Conchita at first :deadbanana2:

Anyway this is a fair critique, even tho I think her expression is more "I'm holding back the anger but at the same time I'm lashing out with this PUNCH" than bored but I digress, it's far from the best this round

Maybe you should be a judge next season

LGTPCIt.gif

Oh wow

@Queen Conchita

LGTPCIt.gif

Mess :bibliahh:

There were some points made too sjsjd

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Mess :bibliahh:

There were some points made too sjsjd

post ur critiques 

Contestants posting critiques before the judges is a bit concerning

31 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Lukey i hate you :bibliahh:

Well...

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // head over heels for this picture. very interesting in many ways: pose, colour, styling, facial expression, light and shadow, the angular-ness and the levels... katy looks like shes barking a command at a dog. everything reads intense and powerful to me. awesome job.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // really gorgeous shot. the driver of the boat is making me cackle cause he is really cheesing it but otherwise, it’s lovely gal. i absolutely get the power, but it’s a tad soft for me on theme. i didn’t need the caption and i don’t think it added much, but it’s a great photo and there is power in living lavish.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // super cool, definitely power. mad max era goddess of the desert worshipped by a group of BDSM practitioners. really love the colours in this one. great choice!

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // ahh! slé! somewhat somber vibe which i was not expecting at all but absolutely drenched in power. love the heavy red, really enjoy the composition. really great turnaround from you. jeana’s catalog is definitely huge messes and really wonderful shots. keep pickin out these good ones.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // i’m just not seeing it. i wouldn’t look at this picture and see power unless i read the caption at the side. she looks nice but it’s just a beauty shot. i’m not a fan this week.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // it works in a bit of a literal sense but something is missing. it definitely hits what i’m looking for and it’s an ok shot, but it feels somewhat bland or even kind of weak despite the action in the shot. i like it, but not your best.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // i like the shot. do i get power from it? a little. the intensity in her face is kind of where i get it. but otherwise, i don’t find being trapped in a glass box in the middle of a busy square to represent “power”. the shot really has a lot of positives but thematically it’s lacking.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // stunning! really gorgeous picture with a great composition. love the overall aesthetic and the way the picture is framed and the elements laid out add to that. i absolutely get power as well- it’s a tad on the softer side which i think diminishes from the theme connection but i like it a lot still.

PINKBOX | MADONNA // unique interpretation and i agree from a personal perspective, but to non-fans who may not regard them as powerful it will lack, and i think that is why i am not so convinced. ignoring their cultural power, the shot does not really give off power itself, but i appreciate the interpretation and enjoy the shot.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // super interesting shot. would’ve been a great futuristic entry. do i get power? a little, but it isn’t totally there for me. the shot itself is lovely, but i don’t completely understand it in the context of power.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // its a great shot in movement, composition, and a lot of the elements are wonderful, but i really don’t get power. i can do mental gymnastics to categorize it as powerful somewhat, but it plays fast and loose with the concept.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // eehhhhh, i just don’t get power, and i can’t quite see it as power in any way. i think it’s a good shot and i appreciate that, but i think it totally missed the mark with the them which is so important.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // oooh, absolutely. definitely a huge power dynamic here in an interesting way, and the photo is very compelling. especially the camera being on the level of the submissive subject and looking up at jon really adding to that sense of power he has here. great shot.

cant wait to see what judge i'll be replacing starting from next round! :duca: 

Erm, even non fans would agrih that the duo is POWERFUL, especially with that Oscar

zFQ9W9R.thumb.png.e962192257822d2531f466

as I said before, an army of Kim is powerful af :-*

but I'm glad you loved the shot

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Erm, even non fans would agrih that the duo is POWERFUL, especially with that Oscar

But surely the focus should be on Madge and not an Oscar which doesnt even belong to herPinkBox

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

But surely the focus should be on Madge and not an Oscar which doesnt even belong to herPinkBox

So nice and charitable of Madge to let others shine a bit too! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.