• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

ITTHHHAIITL20YJKILHPOMX

(Imagine Thinking That Hag Has Had Any Impact in the Last 20 Years... Jk I Love Her, Pre-Order Madame X)

TWISTIWGTP2CWWUAIHYNCWP

(The Way I Said That If We Got To Page 226, Conchita Would Wake Up And It Happened Yet No Critiques Were Posted)

4 hours ago, Boys said:

QCHCIGBAASABDSSJBOOTSNAFAJRGNAAOFH

(Queen Conchita's hosting career is gonna be about as successful as Brian Dunkleman's she should just bow out of the season now and find a job running game night at an old folks home)

@PinkBox does your residence have any vacancies?

YAF

yall are fat

WWHFLMGANOOQCPTC

(What will happen first Lea Michele getting a number one or Queen Conchita posting the critiques)

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

WWHFLMGANOOQCPTC

(What will happen first Lea Michele getting a number one or Queen Conchita posting the critiques)

all results and 4/5 critiques are in so results should be today

tumblr_ot4m6kRgZd1vchctyo1_400.gif

14 minutes ago, Alena said:

Lukey

All the judges having their rankings in already.. our minds omg 

24 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

We did that tbh

1 hour ago, Alena said:

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The level of professionalism... far too much. :clap3:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @URBAN @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // i like this shot. nothing too flashy but the colours are nice and it's well framed.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // it's fine, but definitely your most boring shot yet. she looks good and i love the luxe vibe, but it just doesn't draw me in at all.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSELLI // lol

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // oh, here's the tea. love this photoshoot. great action, awesome colour and composition, just a stunning picture. good choice, i hope to see more of these now that the cast is getting smaller and smaller!

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // a bit of a misstep for you after some really stellar pictures. there are definitely things to like here, but it just comes off as a coke ad you'd see in some seedy xxx theatre

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // looooove this. super intense and dramatic. the darkness of the shot is somewhat unexpected from zendaya so even more bonus points for that. great choice. similar to karlie's but both of them are incredible and don't cheapen the other. although i can't stop laughing at the water distorting her hands to look like flat stanley

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // spectacular!! i'm sure it's clear to everybody at this point that i love the artsy, interesting, dynamic and well composed shots, and you picked a celebrity who clearly has a lot of great photoshoots. this is no exception. hits everything i listed.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // i enjoy this a LOT. she is really serving pose and her facial expression really is the cherry on top of the whole dramatic scene happening around her. similar to zendaya's but both of them are incredible and don't cheapen the other. awesome, awesome job.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // not really in love with this. nice shot, but it's just a bit blah. i don't really have much to say about it either.

PINKBOX | MADONNA // i don't hate it, but i don't love it. it just doesn't really jump out at me at all. it's not a very interesting shot in any way.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // this is a big improvement! i like this shot a lot. the colours and the general vibe are all quite lovely. good choice.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // i like the colours and i think caroline looks fairly good and not as awkward as usual, but it just does not spark joy. it is a fine shot, but this far into the competition, fine is not nearly good enough.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // this is really gorgeous. it's not the most incredible photo all time, but it is really beautiful in it's simplicity and cleanliness. great colours, jennifer has this really interesting look on her face that i keep going back to... the shot is just great.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // not your absolute best work on your way back in, but i like it. it has a fun vibe that i think people are a little afraid to go for but here it works. it gets a little outclassed by some of the more interesting photos, but i enjoy it.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O // i like the photo, and even though there is the slim slice of pool we can see in the back, it's definitely lacking in liquid. i think the photo was a great shot but there were some other choices, especially a really recent vogue photoshoot she did that was out on the water that was absolutely gorgeous. dig a little harder, you will find great photos of lupita.

should i help in getting to the next page when i know that the judges are too KIND on not even giving my photo a proper critique?

like i spent some time lookin for a photo but all i get was that kind of link or whatever. 

Thank you all,

Ok werk. Next page please.

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TSRAEENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @URBAN @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - Simple and very effective for the round. Love how striking her eyes look in this.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Not in love with this. The water is out of focus and while she’s on a boat, it doesn’t nail the challenge for me.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI:skull: his facial expression. I love the mirror image in the water but I can’t get past that face whew. Highkey ruins the shot for me. Also like Pietro seems to be very one note. Like good job making it this far with his limited portfolio.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - I do get water and I appreciate the shark but it’s just so fake. I hate how she’s not even wet. :skull: still better than a few girls.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - Hmnm I mean unique entry for the round compared to some others but I really don’t like her face and it’s just overall not really a good picture plus it’s just a bit too tacky.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Ooh girl this is a serve. Love her look in this, love the editing. Ticks all the boxes. Great choice.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - love this interpretation of liquid. A bit of the same problem with Rih’s. I’m not sold on the illusion completely.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Gurl you slaying me another week in a row. I love the chaos of the water and how frozen Karlie looks just staring into a tv? idk . it works so well. Great job.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - This barely looks like a professional shoot tbh but the drink as liquid is cute for the round. People didn’t think of that.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - Madame X coming back while you’re trying to go home. How sad. Anyways this looks very pedestrial and boring. Nothing I like about this.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Honestly surprising to see from Kim. It’s a cute pic and she’s serving something a bit different for her. Wish it was a wider shot to really see the water.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - You sent a similar pose for your worst pic round and I liked it so you can guess that I’d hate the pose again for this.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - Really striking. Just like Katy’s but I love the look of vulnerability in Jennifer. Good Job.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - good job with this. Glad it’s not the obvious sexy in the shower pic and something more playful. 

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - I initially hated this completely but maybe just maybe the bouncy ball looks like a drop of water. Maybe I’m reaching with this interpretation but it’s growing on me. If you didn’t think of that then goodbye a second time.

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

the softp0rnphobia I- 

What were you expecting?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.