POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA – Whew! This is a major serve. Love the camera angle.

The acclaim continues :clap3: Thank you @Clueless

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

2qkq7ht.jpg

COMEBACK CRITIQUES: ALENA

@Riri. @SitarHero @beatinglikeadrum @thecptz @mxtthewdelrey @Boys @URBAN @Overprotected @Touch It

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD: lmaooo Patrick's family looks gorge! definitely a standout as in it's very memorable and quite funny. well done.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ: i think it's a pretty great shot! she looks beautiful and the pic's alot of fun.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON: stunning. the way the dress just goes so well with the ocean is awesome. the colours are super beautiful and it just has this super cool chill feeling to it. you really delivered! proud of u x

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR: she is very beautiful and i like this pic alot! very good, yes.

MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B:

LDbpix5.gif

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA: this is a slay. super cool theme, very interesting pose and he looks great. you nailed it x

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY: i was really hoping for you to comeback but i just don't know if this is enough :( the comeback round was super strong and this is just cute and kinda safe to me.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O: i feel like i've seen this pic before on color game and it's a great shot! beautiful colours and she looks pretty too. it's nice.

TOUCH IT | SOLANGE KNOWLES: is this really the best u had?

ub5qibg.gif

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: ALENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @EriKills @jamesfog @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - it's nice. it has a cool vibe to it and Katy looks quite pretty.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - you've had better but it's still one of the best of the round.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - he looks nice, but there's not really anything else going on here sadly.

J8zoQcN.gif

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - love the colours of this shot, very beautiful. the pose is abit basic, could've been more interesting but it's fine. it's beautiful.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - it's cool i guess. i don't really like the colours but it's okay.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - ehhh, serving onlyfans or something. just very boring. very awkward.

Xhur9LJ.gif

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - she looks pretty. it's nice, nothing super exciting. but i still like it.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - it has a cool theme for it for sure. i do feel like the 'idea/theme' could've been executed better though, it's not that exciting to look at for very long.

bjP6Ubf.gif

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - very pretty and interesting. loving the shot overall.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - is cute. still waiting for another really cool shot like your nature was from you tho.

RO6LvjM.gif

PINKBOX | MADONNA - i think this is my least favorite entry of yours this whole season actually :( i mean it's Madonna, she's like your age and she has sooo many shots to chose from, so this is just abit boring and plain for me.

vR7IZsT.gif

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - i mean this pic is kinda like Kim. 'pretty' but nothing exciting. i do like this apparently more than the other judges but it's still not, you know, amazing? it's cute.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - it's nice. nothing incredible but she does look powerful and fierce.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - i adoooore this so much :smitten:. it's just so beautiful and calm. it reminds me abit of a super beautiful photoshoot Emma Roberts has so i might be abit biased though :-*

8ZiisIW.gif

xoxo Floplena.

Results at 3PM EST :heart2:

Winner gets immunity and eliminates someone from the bottom three.

Winner of the comeback round is back in the competition and chooses someone else from the top 5 to join them.

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

Winner of the comeback round is back in the competition and chooses someone else from the top 5 to join them.

3pm tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - it's cool i guess. i don't really like the colours but it's okay.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - it has a cool theme for it for sure. i do feel like the 'idea/theme' could've been executed better though, it's not that exciting to look at for very long.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - i think this is my least favorite entry of yours this whole season actually :( i mean it's Madonna, she's like your age and she has sooo many shots to chose from, so this is just abit boring and plain for me.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - it's nice. nothing incredible but she does look powerful and fierce.

Taste stayed INSIDE for all these critiques 

1 minute ago, Boys said:

3pm tomorrow?

yeah (sorry it's already tomorrow in my time zone) :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

yeah (sorry it's already tomorrow in my time zone) :heart2:

Also did talent not do critiques for the comeback kids? What a fake b*tch

Selena stan, what did I expect. TASTELESS, like fave like stan. At least my photo was interesting enough to give yall b*ners. Can't say the same for some closeups *wink wink*

Save me.

MkN9sxV.gif

4 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Selena stan, what did I expect. TASTELESS, like fave like stan. At least my photo was interesting enough to give yall b*ners. Can't say the same for some closeups *wink wink*

Save me.

MkN9sxV.gif

OOP let me go re-examine these entries to see who you talking about

45 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - it's nice. it has a cool vibe to it and Katy looks quite pretty.

I am inclined to think that I got a good ranking based on this critique but I know better than to assume. Still thanks @Alena for the positive critiques.

Also, are all rankings sent in @Queen Conchita? Are you posting critiques too? :eddie:

39 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I'll be at work for several more hours :thing: Still gunning for that WIN though!

giphy.gif

Won't be here tomorrow, so if I'm in the bottom, pls save me whoever wins! 

Or don't kii

Talentlena coming thru as always, hopefully I'll escape the bottom, if not, save me 'cause im pretty and most importantly, im not @PinkBox

Talentlena coming thru as always, hopefully I'll escape the bottom, if not, save me 'cause im pretty and most importantly, im not @PinkBox

If I land in the bottom, I will really be pissed off

Chemist

whoever wins tomorrow, I want you to know that my Spotify bills are paiD for the whole year so you can ask me to stream any of your faves' songs :lmao: 

Chemist

m em ememememem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.