Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justkeepdoingit

Wade Robson: My stories of abuse will make me relevant

Blue Honeymoon

:zzz: They cóuld make 100 documentarles and I still wouldn’t care.

I’m still listening my MJ favorite songs forever.

JoshSpears1805

He is innocent and all the attacks on his past are disgusting, you should all be ashamed of yourselves believing these lies

21 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

it's only been on for a few minutes but the first lies are being exposed already. in the docu, director dan reed claims wade robson and safechuck met at the sundance festival in 2018 for the first time as adults when robson himself admitted in court in 2015 that he and safechuck had met in 2014, shortly after wade filed his billion $ lawsuit and safechuck suddenly remembered the same "abuse" he had suffered.

UPDATE:

court documents from 2016 .

D0cM7CRUcAA46I1.png:large

C10btb_WgAAxImG.jpg:large

thank you for highlighting the truth

21 hours ago, retromaury said:

You’re really going above and beyond to defend a pedophile huh? 

Shame on you. 

he is innocent its already been proven 

JoshSpears1805
6 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

if we can have a million threads about lady gaga's oscar campaign, we surely can have the same amount of threads discussing the far more complex case that is this smear campaign. one thread won't do it. at least my few threads are all about different things related to this hoax. 

I agree with you, these people just want a dead, grieving family to suffer for political and monetary gain. This will backfire on this mee too stuff and people will see what the men too campaign really is about, attacking men

kishi

https://theblast.com/wade-robson-donation-page-switch-michael-jackson-leaving-neverland/

Wade Robson has changed the name of a fund set up to collect donations in the wake of HBO airing “Leaving Neverland.”

The recently established fund, set up through Hawaii Community Foundation, was originally named “Robson Family Fund,” and “created a powerful way to contribute towards the healing from and prevention of child abuse.”

Donations started at $250, but the charity did not specifically say where the money would go. Robson and his wife, Amanda, began taking heat online from people suggesting they were trying to cash in on the controversy from “Leaving Neverland.”

Tuesday morning, the “Robson Family Fund” page was removed and replaced with the “Robson Child Abuse Healing and Prevention Fund.” Along with the new name, the page also touts a personal donation from Robson of $10,000.

The charity page also links out to Robson’s website, which now features lots of resources for sexual abuse survivors, including books, therapy information and tips on meditation.

As we reported, sources close to the estate and family of Michael Jackson believe Robson only participated in the HBO documentary to boost his own fame, and have pointed out inconsistencies over the years in his allegations of abuse regarding the late singer.

mcohen

:clap3:

I'm really happy he is doing something good with the attention he is getting. Although he will never be able to heal fully, I hope he can move on in some way. 

Child-sexual abuse, especially in young boys, is still highly misunderstood and a taboo of sorts in our society. The more support, awareness, and representation the better!

ibreathepop

why does everyone believe their accusations? In times of #metoo it seems like the accused person is always guilty until proven innocent. this is not how things should work! MJ was proven to be innocent. Two times in court. So why is everyone acting brand new? 

Smooth Criminal
On 3/3/2019 at 10:57 PM, Honey Beé said:

lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons :clap3:

And that's why other victims will come out. :clap3:

highwind44029

Suspicions about the accusers wouldn't exist if there was no money involved, but then again I doubt they would have gone out of their way to do all this if they weren't going to benefit from it financially. :fan:

FreeXone
On 3/3/2019 at 6:00 PM, retromaury said:

Do me a favor, never reply to me again. I don’t respect or want to deal with rapist apologists or pedophile sympathizers. 

What proof do you have? You cannot just accuse people with no solid proof!! You dont know 100 percent for sure rhese man arent tellijg the truth or not. Especially if the other is dead and cannot give their side. Not to mention they omitted every other persons account who wasn't molested and wanted to tell their story. **** was one sided as ****. At least in the r kelly one it was a well balanced view and the proof was there.

Brodinsky

Why did Makaulki Cullen or whatever the Home Alone kid name was has said that Michael and him had a NORMAL friendship. The only difference between Mkaulkin and these other 2 kids was that Mkaulkin didn't need money and wasn't clinging to Michael for dear life for Fame and recognition. I mean the family MOVED from Australia over to LA just so they could be close to MJ :rip:. And then what about this guy Safechuck calling in to TV stations to pay tribute to Michael less than 24 hours after he died. :rip: among many other inconsistencies, including the ones in the OP

like, nothing adds up in a solid, consistent manner :skull:

And people tend to believe things when they see a visual with creepy, emotional music, and close ups. Everything in documentaries and film is made up to influence viewers.

I'm 50/50.

kishi

We don't have to resort to name calling when we disagree. ATRL, you have every right to your opinion. But it's also you're responsibility to be mature in discussion.

FloridaKilos
On 3/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, justkeepdoingit said:

i'm raising awareness by spreading facts that discredit wade robson and at the same time support michael jackson's innocence, whereas you're crucifying an already dead man based on a bunch of inconsistent bull**** spewed by a notorious liar who was licking michael's decayed ass crack as of 2011 and suddenly had a change of heart (& memory) when the MJ estate rejected his application for the cirque du soleil show. 

you're lucky there's no hell bc you'd def be burning in it.

The sheep will do and think HOWEVER the media tells them to.

BlackStar_93

I'm very much on the fence with this, and I want to state for the record that anybody who is a victim of sexual assault that comes forward are courageous and I applaud them. I'm not saying this to offend people, nor am I playing devil's advocate. I am not an MJ fan, nor do I dismiss the fact that while the pedophilia accusations aren't proven, there was something extremely odd going on. I'm not an MJ apologist. nor a sympathizer - I just believe in a fair justice system, and that we can't take peoples words as concrete evidence.  

I watched the documentary - and while it's emotional, compelling, and powerful, it does not bring any new evidence to light. All we have is the word of these two men. In an ideological world we could trust someone's word 100%, but the justice system does not work that way. If person X accuses person Y of racism, does it automatically mean person Y is a racist? No. If person X accuses person Y of a hate crime, does it automatically mean said hate crime happened? No. The justice system is built upon a fair trial of even testimonials both sides. Equally such, an accusation without evidence beyond reasonable doubt remains just that... an accusation. Let's flip this round, if you were falsely accused of a sex crime by somebody with financial motives or seeking revenge, and you were thrown in prison based upon the testimony of somebody with absolutely zilch evidence... would you deem that fair? Or just? I'm sure the answer is no. It is vital to our justice system that it remains fair and balanced, because for every 100 sex offenders thrown in prison (where they belong), I'm sure there are a small contingency of people who are wrongly accused. We cannot start a witch hunt on every single person who is accused of sex crimes without reasonable evidence. People need to look beyond the smokescreen of 'Leaving Neverland'. Of course you're going to leave the film thinking everything is true, but you need to understand that the film was made with the sole intention of painting MJ out to be a sexual predator. It's biased and one-sided. Moreso, if you're able to look beyond the movie and research it, you'll see that there are gaping loop holes in some of these stories. The question remains, are these loopholes the product of emotionally disturbed men who are victims of a sexual predator? Or are they the product of an elaborate lie? 

It's horrific and I can't even express my deepest empathy for people who are victims of sex crimes. I urge anyone who's a victim of sex crimes to seek emotional help and legal aid - the sooner you do it the more likely you are to get justice. :hug:

BlackStar_93

Can we please stop this notion that anybody who remotely questions these claims are rapist enablers/sympathizers? If this case was proven, I'm pretty certain nobody would be questioning it or sticking up for Michael. While a case remains open and unproven, is it really that unreasonable for it to be up for mature and educated debate? Absolutely not. Just because some people interpret the documentary as fact, it doesn't mean everybody else has the same mentality. 

Frozen99
3 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I'm very much on the fence with this, and I want to state for the record that anybody who is a victim of sexual assault that comes forward are courageous and I applaud them. I'm not saying this to offend people, nor am I playing devil's advocate. I am not an MJ fan, nor do I dismiss the fact that while the pedophilia accusations aren't proven, there was something extremely odd going on. I'm not an MJ apologist. nor a sympathizer - I just believe in a fair justice system, and that we can't take peoples words as concrete evidence.  

I watched the documentary - and while it's emotional, compelling, and powerful, it does not bring any new evidence to light. All we have is the word of these two men. In an ideological world we could trust someone's word 100%, but the justice system does not work that way. If person X accuses person Y of racism, does it automatically mean person Y is a racist? No. If person X accuses person Y of a hate crime, does it automatically mean said hate crime happened? No. The justice system is built upon a fair trial of even testimonials both sides. Equally such, an accusation without evidence beyond reasonable doubt remains just that... an accusation. Let's flip this round, if you were falsely accused of a sex crime by somebody with financial motives or seeking revenge, and you were thrown in prison based upon the testimony of somebody with absolutely zilch evidence... would you deem that fair? Or just? I'm sure the answer is no. It is vital to our justice system that it remains fair and balanced, because for every 100 sex offenders thrown in prison (where they belong), I'm sure there are a small contingency of people who are wrongly accused. We cannot start a witch hunt on every single person who is accused of sex crimes without reasonable evidence. People need to look beyond the smokescreen of 'Leaving Neverland'. Of course you're going to leave the film thinking everything is true, but you need to understand that the film was made with the sole intention of painting MJ out to be a sexual predator. It's biased and one-sided. Moreso, if you're able to look beyond the movie and research it, you'll see that there are gaping loop holes in some of these stories. The question remains, are these loopholes the product of emotionally disturbed men who are victims of a sexual predator? Or are they the product of an elaborate lie? 

It's horrific and I can't even express my deepest empathy for people who are victims of sex crimes. I urge anyone who's a victim of sex crimes to seek emotional help and legal aid - the sooner you do it the more likely you are to get justice. :hug:

wouldn't have said it better myself :clap3:

i'm 50/50 too after watching the doc, like, i agree with what @ontherocks has said but the you also see the receipts about the accusers

being money hungry and how their 'story' has changed through the years...

Lead Cenobite
4 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

This! You took the words out of my mouth and wig off my scalp with this post!

I hate this climate of "electric chair" "cancelled" or "end him!" It should always remain fair and balanced where both sides should be listened and based upon evidence, the outcome is determined. Not saying the system is perfect in anyway but it allows those whom are innocent, a fair trial when falsely accused and those whom are guilty to be punished justly. If we went simply off accusations, it'd be the Salem Witch Trials all over again.

stevyy

All the effort and Wade Robson is still not relevant. AND he even had an Oprah special. 

Aries

Michael Jackson is innocent. End thread.

BeautyNumber2

It’s the small slip ups that expose liars. This is important 

RihRihGirrrl

I watched the Oprah special and Wade said he always remembered every sexual detail with Micheal but he had no sense of awareness that it was wrong or understanding that it was abuse....this was his reasoning for his continued attempts and desire to be associated with MJ until a few years ago. I find it really hard to believe that a grown ass man is just realizing that sexual relations between an adult an a child is child abuse. 

Crescent

I am conflicted on whether it is true or not, and it is not my part to determine the truth of other side. However from what I gather Michael had some sort of mental health problem. probably from childhood trauma and dealing with his fame which made him act in these strange ways.

Adonis
On 3/3/2019 at 5:58 PM, justkeepdoingit said:

i'm raising awareness by spreading facts that discredit wade robson and at the same time support michael jackson's innocence, whereas you're crucifying an already dead man based on a bunch of inconsistent bull**** spewed by a notorious liar who was licking michael's decayed ass crack as of 2011 and suddenly had a change of heart (& memory) when the MJ estate rejected his application for the cirque du soleil show. 

you're lucky there's no hell bc you'd def be burning in it.

No lies spotted.

The7thStranger
14 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

14 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Can we please stop this notion that anybody who remotely questions these claims are rapist enablers/sympathizers? If this case was proven, I'm pretty certain nobody would be questioning it or sticking up for Michael. While a case remains open and unproven, is it really that unreasonable for it to be up for mature and educated debate? Absolutely not. Just because some people interpret the documentary as fact, it doesn't mean everybody else has the same mentality. 

Groteskou

I don't know guys. Are ya'll any good with body language and tone? Seriously, those who can pick up on that stuff please respond. The guys in the documentary just seem like they're not genuine. The way they deliver their stories and their faces...

I don't believe them. Playing videos of Michael side by side saying he didn't do it wasn't good for them either, because Michael on the other hand looked very genuine. 

I was ready to believe them cause I'm not really an MJ fan. I don't listen to his music at all. But this docu seems like bull.