K-pop: 2019

Ryan

1 minute ago, 4Walls said:

I really do hope CL sues YG at some point. 

I hope she literally gets everything he has 

in fact I hope she replaces him as CEO so she can turn YG into a women-friendly environment instead of the emotional financial abuse torture chamber that they all have experienced 

and then Daesung can take care of him :cm:

cl can't even manage herself you want her to manage a whole ass company. :rip: 

• Replies 131.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FBF

• Xalric

• Soobin

• ordinarynam

Top Posters In This Topic

harrythevifan
10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

She litterally was a Youtube rapper than became a sensation all over Korea, could tour with 0 songs, then appeared and won Unpretty Rapstar 3, then became a Mystic rapper and got bought by SM Enterainment. In less than 3 years, she collabed with most of the biggest rappers in Korea on their albums.

It's almost like she was manufactured to boost Mystic's equity stake before SM acquired it. Nah.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

We all know there’s been more stuff going behind the scenes than just that :skull: 

Just now, 4Walls said:

We all know there’s been more stuff going behind the scenes than just that :skull: 

I'm talking about her career, Dara has not spent 2 days out of a job and she's doing almost everything on her own. She even could plan concerts without YG money, casted her own dancers and everything.

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

it's not like YGly is a much better example of a CEO anyway :cm:

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I'm talking about her career, Dara has not spent 2 days out of a job and she's doing almost everything on her own. She even could plan concerts without YG money, casted her own dancers and everything.

Well Dara had a career before YG. And has a reliable market that’s not Korea she always can go back to. CL was YG-made and obviously was his favorite. Something really bad happened. Then Bom scandal. 2NE1 ruined. Korea lowkey turned on CL because of it. 

I just dont think it’s as simple as “she could of done what Dara did” cause obviously she would have! Something happened 

Edited by 4Walls
18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Most of rappers doesn't even chart why are you expecting that from her?

EDIT: her previous single ft. Kassy actually charted around the 70s.

If you're gonna rap about having fame then you should at least be able to chart :rip:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Most of rappers doesn't even chart why are you expecting that from her?

EDIT: her previous single ft. Kassy actually charted around the 70s.

Wow this must make Ravi a legend

Vixx legends and Ravi legend

3mz22ww.gif

The Destiny Hope
2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Can PAK Bom pull a Jessica - Fly (#1 on Melon)? :oh:

I'm a golden star through and through but you do know that Bom's solo career - digitally - eclipses Jessica's, right? :skull: The only comparable hit Jessica has is Naengmyeon. Jessica only beats Bom in sales (obviously). Fly could've been cute a hit if it wasn't mastered awfully and had that regrettable rap

7 minutes ago, MirrorcleMonster said:

If they do girlcrush I'm unstanning

They actually really slay this look but it's sooooooooooooooo generic and overplayed at this point. They better not