Top Posters In This Topic

• FBF

• Xalric

• Soobin

• ordinarynam

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG there is worst

Yuehua trainees:

Jiang Xinxi, Zhang Jingyu (chinese trainees), Kim Sungjoo & cho Seungyeon (UNIQ members)

Note:

Wang Yibo (UNIQ member) is a judge on Produce 101 china (a MeiQi, XuanYi contestant and cheng xiao judge tea).

24 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Welp after Monsta X and Starship now it's (G)I-DLE and cube who are hacked by the same website

D0VPDhtU0AE-ns1.jpg

I'm disappointed Orbits have not found the culprit and paid them to promote Butterfly yet

8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

OMG there is worst

Yuehua trainees:

Jiang Xinxi, Zhang Jingyu (chinese trainees), Kim Sungjoo & cho Seungyeon (UNIQ members)

Note:

Wang Yibo (UNIQ member) is a judge on Produce 101 china (a MeiQi, XuanYi contestant and cheng xiao judge tea).

UNIQ's Li Wenhan is a contestant on Idol Producer season 2 (the show with Lay, Jolin Tsai and THE8 as mentors) and Zhou Yixuan is a contestant on another survival show in China. Guess UNIQ is officially dead :rip: 

Edited by iamstrong
1 minute ago, iamstrong said:

UNIQ's Li Wenhan is a contestant on Idol Producer season 2 (the show with Lay, Jolin Tsai and THE8 as mentors) and Zhou Yixuan is a contestant on another survival show in China. Guess UNIQ is officially dead :rip: 

Well they were as soon Yuehua stop letting Starship managing them in Korea (not like they were doing a good job at it) but after that they became actors with no future.

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Well they were as soon Yuehua stop letting Starship managing them in Korea (not like they were doing a good job at it) but after that they became actors with no future.

Wang Yibo is at least getting his coins as the host of one of China's biggest variety show :clap3: 

But poor the other members, they never stood a chance :rip: 

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

@Kid A thots?

I was looking forward to a Japanese version of Freedom but they didn't bother to record it

The “killing Me” line is weird to listen to :rip:

But tbh I don’t really use their jap ver. of songs. Only Perfect bc I’m used to that version.

6 minutes ago, iamstrong said:

Wang Yibo is at least getting his coins as the host of one of China's biggest variety show :clap3: 

But poor the other members, they never stood a chance :rip: 

From the moment one of the Korean member was smelling Joy coochie on her really bad drama, I knew they were doomed.

3 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

"I got fame"

...where? :rip: 

She litterally was a Youtube rapper than became a sensation all over Korea, could tour with 0 songs, then appeared and won Unpretty Rapstar 3, then became a Mystic rapper and got bought by SM Enterainment. In less than 3 years, she collabed with most of the biggest rappers in Korea on their albums.

NumbFentyStan

This line distribution is such a kii :rip: 

Yuqi crushing the girls with her ''foo foo'' :rip: Shuhua and Miyeon pretty much having the same :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

She litterally was a Youtube rapper than became a sensation all over Korea, could tour with 0 songs, then appeared and won Unpretty Rapstar 3, then became a Mystic rapper and got bought by SM Enterainment. In less than 3 years, she collabed with most of the biggest rappers in Korea on their albums.

Ok but can her own songs chart?

6 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

Ok but can her own songs chart?

Most of rappers doesn't even chart why are you expecting that from her?

EDIT: her previous single ft. Kassy actually charted around the 70s.

Edited by Xalric

I really do hope CL sues YG at some point. 

I hope she literally gets everything he has 

in fact I hope she replaces him as CEO so she can turn YG into a women-friendly environment instead of the emotional financial abuse torture chamber that they all have experienced 

and then Daesung can take care of him :cm:

Edited by 4Walls