H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

43 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

People will have to get used to being pressed at Ariana's success. She's basically bulletproof for the rest of this era + will get good debuts for the next one even if it underperforms.

This is her The Fame / Teenage Dream / 1989. We stan main pop girls. 

except all those albums pushed 10m+ sales, had 3+ #1s, had a diamond certification, and a slew of classics that are still on variety and pop stations to this day. TUN will be lucky to do even 2m ww and thats with sps, and I can assure you there are no diamond songs coming from it, nor are TUN/7R gonna be played on any sort of radio station in 5 years like some of her past hits willl be

.BxRem2s.gif

nobody is denying that shes having success rn, but to put this era anywhere near the level of TF/TD/1989/Loud etc is just incorrect 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

except all those albums pushed 10m+ sales, had 3+ #1s, had a diamond certification, and a slew of classics that are still on variety and pop stations to this day. TUN will be lucky to do even 2m ww and thats with sps, and I can assure you there are no diamond songs coming from it, nor are TUN/7R gonna be played on any sort of radio station in 5 years like some of her past hits willl be

.BxRem2s.gif

nobody is denying that shes having success rn, but to put this era anywhere near the level of TF/TD/1989/Loud etc is just incorrect 

wow you made some VALID points here, ariana will never be as successful as gaga, katy, taylor or rihanna at their peaks!

BxRem2s.gif

11 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

.BxRem2s.gif

LOL...we have a fortune teller. 

there's no denying now.. ARI is the new MAIN POP GIRL.. it's as clear as the SUN but let's wait before saying this is her The Fame/Teenage Dream/1989 Shall we?

1 minute ago, Henstridge said:

Oh that's fine, i'd rather have a huge LONG career over a big peak that crashes after the second era

BxRem2s.gif

funny how the MPGs flop/underperformance is on-par with Ari's hit era

BxRem2s.gif

Oh that's fine, i'd rather have a huge LONG career over a big peak that crashes after the second era

BxRem2s.gif

lol what are you talking about? gaga's second era was bigger than any ariana era before this one. everyone else's era after their huge success was bigger than any ariana era before this one. stop getting brave sis, it's not a good look.

BxRem2s.gif

Not the Gaga stans again fuming I-

2 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

I know your fanbase is not known for their intelligence, but reading is not that hard girls

BxRem2s.gif

ARTPOP is still on-par with Ari's "HIT" Era :fan:

too much with "longevity" being a B-List Pop Star :fan:

ariana and maggie stomping :jonny6:

kii at at a certain fan base fuming after swearing up and down that they weren’t pressed 

The saddest part is, I think you actually believe this :toofunny2:

ARTPOP ~4M SPS, 2.3M Pure Sales

Yours Truly ~2.5M SPS, 1M Pure Sales

Dangerous Woman ~4.6M SPS, 1M Pure Sales

Like Girl, MPGs underperformance is bigger than your fave's "HIT Era" the B-List's standards :toofunny2:

i don't wanna come for ARI cause a girl is finally winning (sad that it's on her worst music).. but when stans are claiming that this era is bigger than TF/TD/1989.. it's so laughable :toofunny2: Like, LET'S WAIT.. Shall WE

but yeah.. she's the biggest girl atm

7 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

ARTPOP is still on-par with Ari's "HIT" Era :fan:

too much with "longevity" being a B-List Pop Star :fan:

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Jude said:

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Like Girl, MPGs underperformance is bigger than your fave's "HIT Era" the B-List's standards :toofunny2:

i don't wanna come for ARI cause a girl is finally winning (sad that it's on her worst music).. but when stans are claiming that this era is bigger than TF/TD/1989.. it's so laughable :toofunny2: Like, LET'S WAIT.. Shall WE

receipts :cm:

Just now, Cryptique said:

receipts :cm:

I'm not gonna read your post especially coming from a monster, you guys continue to be bitter and pressed over Ariana.

We all know Gaga is the bigger artist. Debating who's bigger among the two is dumb. They're totally from different generation, different climate, different type of artists. I fail to see the need to compare them.  

Ariana is setting new standards. This is what we're going to have to get use to. Album sales are on life support. No one is going to be selling albums soon.

Aris little stats are gonna be tough to beat. I don't see anyone coming close in this new era.

Ariana did that. I could never figure out if she was main or not but now it's kind of undeniable.

Just now, Jude said:

I'm not gonna read your post especially coming from a monster, you guys continue to be bitter and pressed over Ariana.

We all know Gaga is the bigger artist. Debating who's bigger among the two is dumb. They're totally from different generation, different climate, different type of artists. I fail to see the need to compare them.  

sure jan..

i'm coming for the delusional stans and mostly the bandwagoners using Ari against Gaga/Taylor saying tu,n or 7 rings is bigger than any Gaga singles or that this era is bigger than TF/TD/1989.. as a chartster i'm not delusional to deny ARI is owning the world right now.. like Drake Level in streaming department.. she's very HUGE

40 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

.BxRem2s.gif

You’re really delusional if you think TUN won’t cross 2 million SPS WW. :lmao: It’ll probably be Platinum eligible after the first week in the US so 2 million SPS WW after the first week isn’t far off. Anyway, TUN already has two #1s and she could very well get another.

4 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

The fact that you're comparing 2013 and 2016 pure sales :toofunny2:

Why don't you compare Artpop's sales with the actual big albums from 2013 when it was so big? :toofunny2:

TUN is already bigger than Applause, and 7 Rings is bigger than DWUW, and whatever the third single ends up being, it will be bigger than G.U.Y, but I guess you can keep using 2013 pure sales as your best receipt :toofunny2:

isn't YOURS TRULY a hit era from 2013??? as it's the starting point of "longevity".. so WOW at Gaga's flop era outdoing Ari's.. but of course she's A-List compared to B-List so not really surprising.. and isn't Dangerous Woman a smash era from 2016? of course we can use the SPS as comparison..

as for tu,n era? of course it is miles bigger than AP the moment tu,n song smashed and ARI is like the female Drake atm

Going to watch the numbers more carefully tomorrow, but right now, it's looking like for next week:

1. 7 rings 440

2. Without Me 363

3. Sunflower 362

4. MIDDLE CHILD 274

5. SICKO MODE 269

9 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

isn't YOURS TRULY a hit era from 2013??? as it's the starting point of "longevity".. so WOW at Gaga's flop era outdoing Ari's.. but of course she's A-List compared to B-List so not really surprising.. and isn't Dangerous Woman a smash era from 2016? of course we can use the SPS as comparison..

as for tu,n era? of course it is miles bigger than AP the moment tu,n song smashed and ARI is like the female Drake atm

Okay but let’s not pretend Dangerous Woman wasn’t way bigger than Artpop. I mean, Artpop charted 29 weeks. Dangerous Woman is still top 100 in its 133rd week and it’s also still charting in the UK and Canada and getting over 65 million Spotify streams a month. :michael:

That SPS figure for Ariana was from December 2017. And with the album being huge on streaming, its SPS keeps increasing by a lot every year.

2 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Okay but let’s not pretend Dangerous Woman wasn’t way bigger than Artpop. I mean, Artpop charted 29 weeks. Dangerous Woman is still top 100 in its 133rd week and it’s also still charting in the UK and Canada and getting over 65 million Spotify streams a month. :michael:

That SPS figure for Ariana was from December 2017. And with the album being huge on streaming, its SPS keeps increasing by a lot every year.

yeah.. STS saved the era, and with streaming usually taking long to settle DW definitely is bigger than AP.. plus now that ARI became the biggest streaming girl, expect it to do 6M-7M SPS in the long run :clap3: and i ain't mad cause i love ME and DW Eras :clap3:

Just now, ChartsFan said:

Cardi B exists.

ARI is definitely bigger than her atm tho.. in both US and especially GLOBALLy

watch her pull a Travis' or Eminem's debut number without a bundle

as every week passes it will become harder and harder for monsters and OAHs to deny ariana’s power :dies: perched for february 9 when you guys wake up to her first day album streams

20 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Cardi B exists.

LMFAO ariana has the two fastet songs in HISTORY to hit 100m on spotify. cardi won’t touch that even with the help of bruno and another artist

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

clock them with those receipts girl!

Elite Four Brad

2 minutes ago, Scandal said:

as every week passes it will become harder and harder for monsters and OAHs to deny ariana’s power :dies: perched for february 9 when you guys wake up to her first day album streams

They won't be able to handle it and drag her first week sales :lmao: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.