H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

And yet it’s a US B.B. thread...

Money in bank account: $0.13

Sitting in the shop drooling for the donuts I cannot afford - while watching some spoiled rich primadonna lick all the donuts so nobody can buy them.

get a job 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please collectively get ChartsFan banned from this forum?

zZ735Og.gif

Edited by nick4bty

Why y'all so mad at a song going #1. Regardless of the numbers or records she still #1, no one can take that away from her.

zZ735Og.gif

People can’t really be considering TYN to break Scorpions opening week SPS?

drake = multiple #1 debuts leading up to his album

ariana = multiple #1 debuts leading up to her album

are you really this dense and delusional, the numbers are trending that way

4 hours ago, umich said:

You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.

zZ735Og.gif

Oop:fan:

the fumes when the album drops are gonna be hilarious

i can't wait to see what excuses the girls make up for her record breaking success

And if she doesn’t break Drakes Bb200 opening week record, will you come apologize?

no i'll be busy listening to my fave's new album and you'll... idk, keep being broke?

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

But I’m sure you’ll take the time out if she does break the record to come strut,

and what about it? 

if something i like is successful of course i’ll celebrate it, when something i don’t like is successful i mind my business and don’t try to discredit it. take notes

4 minutes ago, R!ck said:

This thread getting derailed every week.

It's kind of fun tho :eatpopcorn:

5 hours ago, umich said:

You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.

zZ735Og.gif

:toofunny2:

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

Why are you so angry?

if chartsfan disturbs your spirit so bad why not place him on ignore.

its almost as if posters don’t even come in to discuss the hot 100 with the same energy/enthusiasm as they have attacking him and sometimes attacking his argument. 

I dont always agree with him and when he tries to bait me I don’t fall for it.

for instance, I discussed the hot 100 charts and he disagreed and brought up some thing about me and my lady gaga collection or something.

my response::ahh:

i wasn’t aroused or salivating at the desire to argue with chartsfan. Boom, conversation ended.

you all WANT to fight with him otherwise you’d put him ok your ignore list or just ignore him on your own. The sexual tension is so unsettling. 

Should rename this thread chartsfan’s opinion on the hot 100 (your rebuttal). That’s a more accurate title.

im feeling a ways about jcole releasing his song early when he could have debuted top 2 if not #1.

hopefully a video can come out before more new songs takeover.:celestial3:

Took the response from me lmao. It was also okay for them to gang on me for voicing my opinion too. 

55 minutes ago, dussymob said:

:toofunny2:

Took the response from me lmao. It was also okay for them to gang on me for voicing my opinion too. 

:cool:

I don't foresee TUN breaking Scorpions record...it has half the songs

But overall female is fine

Ariana main pop girl, radio queen, sales icon, streaming legend!

No arguments allowed hihi

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

Well that shouldn’t be too hard to achieve 

hasnt exactly been a lot of competition in the female album streaming market.

I 

So are you saying no women artists has released a single album in recent time? Cause looking at the Billboard 200, the #2 album was released by a women

Tons of women are releasing on the weekly so you make 0 sense

Ariana dropping harder than expected on On-Demand (almost 20M streams less than previous week), and J. COLE with lower numbers (debuts with 44.5M), although I believe the latest is going to debut with bigger numbers probably. Think Tidal doesn't count for BuzzAngle purposes.

The female album streams record means nothing. Because literally all the top girls (Taylor, Adele, Rihanna, Beyoncé) chose not put their albums on all/any streaming services the first week.

arianas in a league of her own right now. We shouldn’t feel the need to classify her - she’s big, period!

12 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

Why should I suffer when my girl has multiple 10M SPS albums. In fact, all main pop girls already got 15M+ SPS albums except..... :gaycat3:

:fan:drag it.

they're really convincing themselves tun will pull 5m sps.. that's sad huh

not to mention, even if by some miracle she did cross 5m sps, thats still a fraction of the main pop girl's biggest eras did :oh: 

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

So are you saying no women artists has released a single album in recent time? Cause looking at the Billboard 200, the #2 album was released by a women

Tons of women are releasing on the weekly so you make 0 sense

I don't agree with his posts most of the time, but what he's saying is that female artists tend to flop when it comes to streaming in general, so Ariana wouldn't have much in the way of competition.

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I don't agree with his posts most of the time, but what he's saying is that female artists tend to flop when it comes to streaming in general, so Ariana wouldn't have much in the way of competition.

And my point is that is an accomplishment no matter how you spin it. He's trying to diminish her achievement and wrote it off like it's not impressive

She has been able to take over the new form of music consumption. Streaming is taking over the industry

15 hours ago, R!ck said:

This thread getting derailed every week.

giphy.gif

7 rings remix securing #1

4HmdlRw.gif

9 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You're blind if you can't see the real intent of that Obsessed Ariana Hater when it's been all doing on this thread is to downplay Ariana's success for 2 months straight now. Unless you're also a hater yourself.

Edited by Jude

He says he’s “just discussing charts” yet Ari is the only artist whose success he consistently tries to downplay and diminish. 

9 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

:clap3: but I’m here for Ariana serving mpg and being in charge of the mid to late 2010s pop girls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.