H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

3 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

YouTube and Radio - the two services that are LEAST indicative of popularity

youtube maybe ok-ish 

BUT 

radio seriously shouldnt count for Billboard Hot100 thats for sure. 

its just kinda faking charts at this point

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

GLY

#23 digital sales

#23 Streaming songs

#5 radio

the song is getting about the same points from stresming as radio.

Eastside for example isn’t very much different,

#15 sales

#26 streaming

#6 radio

lol without radio these songs are barely charting in Top40 with rest of their points :rip:

34 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

how is this song even still #11 ? :rip:

its nowhere to be found on itunes and spotify and apple music :rip: 

shallow doing miles better than this and still #16 

It has multiple versions charting on iTunes. The versions with Cardi B are at 34 and 107. The versions without Cardi are probably also in the top 1000. It’s definitely top 20 in sales combined.

Its #7 on US YouTube. 

#120 on Spotify and #161 on Applemusic but has multiple versions on both. Definitely top 100 with all versions combined and could be higher than that.

And it’s #6 overall on radio.

Just now, AlexStexaul said:

youtube maybe ok-ish 

BUT 

radio seriously shouldnt count for Billboard Hot100 thats for sure. 

its just kinda faking charts at this point

The biggest artist on YouTube US for 2018 was NBA Youngboy.

No one on atrl will even know who he is. He’s irrelevant on all other platforms which tells you a lot about youtube. YouTube streams were supposed to be counted even less, but YouTube lobbied and threatened billboard.

1 minute ago, Jacob.23 said:

No one on atrl will even know who he is. He’s irrelevant on all other platforms which tells you a lot about youtube. YouTube streams were supposed to be counted even less, but YouTube lobbied and threatened billboard.

omg... 

thanks god Europen charts are perfection and it REALLY show the demand and popularity for the songs while listing them. 

poor billboard hot100 , money talks i guess.

5 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

It has multiple versions charting on iTunes. The versions with Cardi B are at 34 and 107. The versions without Cardi are probably also in the top 1000. It’s definitely top 20 in sales combined.

Its #7 on US YouTube. 

#120 on Spotify and #161 on Applemusic but has multiple versions on both. Definitely top 100 with all versions combined and could be higher than that.

And it’s #6 overall on radio.

It’s not even top 30 combined on iTunes. Also not even top 100 combined on AM (since they have a chart that combines all the versions of songs). Probably not top 100 on Spotify either.

It’s very popular on YouTube and radio, I’ll give you that.

19 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

He's lowkey really big in the Black community. I don't know why no one streams him on any other platforms.

8 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

It’s not even top 30 combined on iTunes. Also not even top 100 combined on AM (since they have a chart that combines all the versions of songs). Probably not top 100 on Spotify either.

It’s very popular on YouTube and radio, I’ll give you that.

drag ha

she tried to disrespect miss Shallow’s strong chart run

5 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Wasn’t it still consumed?  yes it was.

stop trying to discriminate against how people wish to consume music. It’s their choice.

How am I discriminating against him. He had one song that crossed over to other platforms. I know who he is and I have listened to his music - I was only saying atrlers (like you) don’t know who he is. And it obviously takes a lot of  popular songs and a big fanbase to be the number one artist on a platform. It might not be as impressive as being the #1 artist on Spotify US, but it is still a very impressive feat (especially for someone who is not that well known). 

can anyone tell me what the YTD sales are for 7 ring and shallow. or if someone has posted the top 10 songs.. i know 7 rings would just be 1 week i am just curious to know how much downloads have fallen since before..... (when i liked seeing the numbers a #1 would always be north of 300K  (always) and be as high as 1+ million (taylor adele) were last ones i remember 

ChartFan vs. that one Gaga fan.

Two forces of evil finally colliding. :skull:

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

drag ha

she tried to disrespect miss Shallow’s strong chart run

lol, there's nothing "strong" about that song's chart run in the US. Once Oscar season fades, it'll be completely irrelevant.

liberalmusiclover
7 hours ago, Sinister said:

J.Cole missing out on a #1 debut like that. He couldve waited a day

Aww naw. He ****ed Up. 

8 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

:bibliahh:

She's definitely as big as others in their prime. What other female has scored 2 #1 debuts, consecutively? Mariah and Britney. She broke STREAMING RECORDS for both of them, at that. Before it was she can't get a #1 and "needed" features. She's dominated for a year straight on her own name, including reaching new critical & commercial heights. It's idiotic to downplay how HUGE Ariana is right now.

I guess we can say Rihanna is "very B-list" because Mariah got 11 #1s and multiple certifications at this point in her career. (Using this example to show you how stupid you sound, love Miss Fenty <3).

You think two number ones makes her as big as Gaga Katy Rihanna Britney Xtina Beyoncé Madonna Mariah etc etc in their prime?? :ahh:

All of those girls had much more hits, #1s, Album Sales, Awards, etc. they cannottttt be compared to miss grande who has 2 #1s coming off her last album that did 1m SPS. 

zZ735Og.gif

8 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

You think two number ones makes her as big as Gaga Katy Rihanna Britney Xtina Beyoncé Madonna Mariah etc etc in their prime?? :ahh:

All of those girls had much more hits, #1s, Album Sales, Awards, etc. they cannottttt be compared to miss grande who has 2 #1s coming off her last album that did 1m SPS. 

zZ735Og.gif

Your obsession is beyond tragic. Ariana has 2 #1s (with a chance to get more unlike the other girls), and Gaga and Britney have 3. How in the world is that as big of a difference as you're trying to manipulate and make it seem? Anyways, you need to take the L and migrate outside of the chart thread because considering your envy your fav is probably not on it

zZ735Og.gif

19 minutes ago, Needy said:

Your obsession is beyond tragic. Ariana has 2 #1s (with a chance to get more unlike the other girls), and Gaga and Britney have 3. How in the world is that as big of a difference as you're trying to manipulate and make it seem? Anyways, you need to take the L and migrate outside of the chart thread because considering your envy your fav is probably not on it

zZ735Og.gif

1. The difference with Gaga and Britney is Gaga had 2 diamond songs and an album that pushed 17m copies alongside, and Britney is a pop icon with 2 diamond ALBUMS and 100m total album sales alongside her string of 5* number one hits (not 3 like you claimed).

2. Envious? I stan Rihanna who’s topped the chart 14 times and is the best selling digital artist of all time and the highest streamed female on all platforms. There’s nothing to be jealous of, but I can see how someone who’s 13 wouldn’t be aware of the legacy she cemented for herself. R9 coming btw, and don’t be shocked if she collects even more smashes. 

zZ735Og.gif

Just now, channel orange said:

@Cryptique

Dangerous Woman - 5,902,000 (as of today)

thoughts?

Chartmasters is fan fiction. Don’t ever use them as a source. (And trust me, they inflate the hell out of even my own faves and I wish those numbers were true)

1 minute ago, Isaiah said:

Chartmasters is fan fiction. Don’t ever use them as a source. (And trust me, they inflate the hell out of even my own faves and I wish those numbers were true)

that person compared CM numbers for Artpop and DW and then failed to reply after they were proven wrong. i’m not saying the numbers are accurate but they come from the same place for both albums, that was the point

Anyways, when TUN reaches 10m album units (or even 5 for that matter if she’s lucky), call me and we can then discuss whether or not it’s worthy of being placed up alongside 1989, Teenage Dream, The Fame, Loud, GGGB, IASF, etc.

but until then, keep it on the playground, arianators

zZ735Og.gif

5 hours ago, Jacob.23 said:

He’s not irrelevant on other platforms. He does decent on Apple Music and already had multiple BB Hits. 

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

zZ735Og.gif

OMG, Arianators are getting brave to even try to put TUN at same level as 1989, Teenage Dream, The Fame, GGGB, IASF :deadbanana4:

I mean we should wait first for the album to hit 10M SPS then, we can discuss. The standard for main pop girl approaching its lowest level I must say :jonny2:

9 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Come on, streaming records are constantly being broken, it’s a growing medium.

It took 5 years for another song to snag 100m+ streams after Harlem Shake (Drake), same 5 years for a song to break HS's record (also Drake). 2 years before Taylor broke Hello's #s, Ariana taking Taylor (twice) year later. Rihanna's probably the only female who might challenge Grande's numbers. And who knows when sis is gonna drop.

So definitely not "constantly," unless half a decade is constant; and limited to the megastars of streaming (Drake, Taylor, Adele, Ariana - I'll throw Nicki in their too since Fefe is among the top 10 streaming peaks of all time!)

But I am glad you're acknowledging streaming for its growth and purpose in the charts.

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

zZ735Og.gif

She's literally the #1 female artist, has been since she made her comeback. Not having the same stats doesn't negate her dominance, far from B-list. How is a B-lister #1 across all the platforms, hosting 3-4 songs in rotation with no hesitance from radio, leading male/urban dominated streaming services with ease despite the ignorant concept that her success is pushed by children. I mean if you wanna portray yourself as... this, go ahead. The primes aren't comparable across decades. This is what is now and Ariana is leading it. :cm:

31 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

It took 5 years for another song to snag 100m+ streams after Harlem Shake (Drake), same 5 years for a song to break HS's record (also Drake). 2 years before Taylor broke Hello's #s, Ariana taking Taylor (twice) year later. Rihanna's probably the only female who might challenge Grande's numbers. And who knows when sis is gonna drop.

So definitely not "constantly," unless half a decade is constant; and limited to the megastars of streaming (Drake, Taylor, Adele, Ariana - I'll throw Nicki in their too since Fefe is among the top 10 streaming peaks of all time!)

But I am glad you're acknowledging streaming for its growth and purpose in the charts.

She's literally the #1 female artist, has been since she made her comeback. Not having the same stats doesn't negate her dominance, far from B-list. How is a B-lister #1 across all the platforms, hosting 3-4 songs in rotation with no hesitance from radio, leading male/urban dominated streaming services with ease despite the ignorant concept that her success is pushed by children. I mean if you wanna portray yourself as... this, go ahead. The primes aren't comparable across decades. This is what is now and Ariana is leading it. :cm:

Lies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.