H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

17 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

and? she is everywhere. Most talked about in 2018 and 2019 

#1s aint a thing if you are LADY GAGA future Oscar winner musician , actress, songwriter, producer.

Ariana wont even came close to her even if she release like 3747493827374743829283747 #1 songs.

Embarrassing

giphy.gif

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

The delusional Gaga stans in here. 

After how dissapointing the Sweetner era ended up being success wise, Ari really bounced back with this 1-2 #1 punch :eek: 7 Rings is THAT song and so deserving 

Just now, ChartsFan said:

I mean sure, clearly at this very moment Ari is bigger than Gaga on the charts, but it’s not some completely outrageous statement and certainly not at the level of delusional.

last week on the Artist 100, Ari was #3 and Gaga was #12.

Tbh I’m only referring to the one saying #1’s don’t matter if you’re Gaga because of an award she might potentially win in the future :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Ariana showing the other girls how it's done :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Cryptique said:

ARTPOP ~4M SPS, 2.3M Pure Sales

Yours Truly ~2.5M SPS, 1M Pure Sales

Dangerous Woman ~4.6M SPS, 1M Pure Sales

Like Girl, MPGs underperformance is bigger than your fave's "HIT Era" the B-List's standards :toofunny2:

i don't wanna come for ARI cause a girl is finally winning (sad that it's on her worst music).. but when stans are claiming that this era is bigger than TF/TD/1989.. it's so laughable :toofunny2: Like, LET'S WAIT.. Shall WE

but yeah.. she's the biggest girl atm

Artpop:

3,95M SPS (as of March 26, 2018 / post Super Bowl effect)

Dangerous Woman:

4,59M SPS (as of November 28, 2017)

after the Super Bowl Artpop has charted in zero territories, while after November, 2017 DW has been (and still is) charting in some of the biggest markets such as the US, the UK, Australia, etc.

only judging by the streaming update that chartmasters recently did, DW’s SPS was around 5.5M in October, 2018. that’s nearly 1M in less than a year and the album is doing even better on the charts this year

Edited by channel orange

LOL Gaga stans are so embarrassing. Why are you guys even here.

Y'all are lucky she scored a yawnful movie  Beyonce had rejected.

Anyway, 7 ringz is such a bop. well deservdt

7 hours ago, Isaiah said:

except all those albums pushed 10m+ sales, had 3+ #1s, had a diamond certification, and a slew of classics that are still on variety and pop stations to this day. TUN will be lucky to do even 2m ww and thats with sps, and I can assure you there are no diamond songs coming from it, nor are TUN/7R gonna be played on any sort of radio station in 5 years like some of her past hits willl be

.BxRem2s.gif

nobody is denying that shes having success rn, but to put this era anywhere near the level of TF/TD/1989/Loud etc is just incorrect 

No one expected any of those singles to be 'classics' being played on pop stations nearly a decade later and have diamond certifications. Those came after the fact. The same is likely to happen to Ariana. 

8 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

How many of those were his own song he was lead on?

Who cares, 4 of those 7 songs he provided the vocals over a producers beat. It could have very well been his own song had they decided to promote it differently.

Congrats to Ariana, getting a #1 again and such a big smash again in such a short time span.

Her stans are getting a bit annoying tho, just enjoy her moment. 

7 hours ago, Isaiah said:

TUN will be lucky to do even 2m ww and thats with sps

.BxRem2s.gif

Is this a joke or are you actually that clueless? My Everything sold 9.6M WW equivalents and there's no doubt that thank u, next has a chance to match and even outdo that number

BxRem2s.gif

rise, Blueface, rise :clap3:

Edited by Mr.Fenty

10 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

I disagree.  The Hot 100 is a 100 position chart. It’s not all about debuting #1.

NO.

focusing on the newbies

2018: US: Cardi>Camila>Ari>Dua WW: Dua>Camila?>Ari?>Cardi

2019: US: Ari>Halsey>Cardi WW: Ari>Halsey>Cardi

4 hours ago, patapon said:

LOL Gaga stans are so embarrassing. Why are you guys even here.

Y'all are lucky she scored a yawnful movie  Beyonce had rejected.

Anyway, 7 ringz is such a bop. well deservdt

maybe because this is a chart thread about BB200 and H100 and Gaga is still doing great 4months IN?? :huh:

Edited by Cryptique
change

Shook Shallow is still 24 on Billboard. Unbelievable. And that was before all the viral stuff happened. I wonder how high it will go up next week? Top 20 is safe bet I think. 

7 hours ago, Needy said:

Is this a joke or are you actually that clueless? My Everything sold 9.6M WW equivalents and there's no doubt that thank u, next has a chance to match and even outdo that number

BxRem2s.gif

no it didnt. that figure literally comes from an incorrect formula in which you count streams/track sales in the totals of both the single itself and the album when dividing the SEA and TEA into units.

BxRem2s.gif

sweetener is still yet to cross the 2m mark, and you are highly mistaken if you think this era's sales are going to be 4x sweeteners :zzz:

7 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

No one expected any of those singles to be 'classics' being played on pop stations nearly a decade later and have diamond certifications. Those came after the fact. The same is likely to happen to Ariana. 

it was always very clear these songs would go on to become classics because of their immense sales and support on HAC stations. TUN and 7R have no appeal there 

BxRem2s.gif

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

This is a US thread based on B.B.  WW doesn’t really matter.

And no even in 2019 Cardi is ahead of Halsey

#2, 11   Halsey

#9, 13, 18,  29, 37, 40  Cardi B

What kind of comparison is this? Halsey has only released 1 single in the last 6 months

So since OAH’s can’t use “sympathy” anymore what’s the new excuse for success? :foxaylove2:

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

No I don’t Stan anyone. I never have.

I’m pointing out she’s got six top forty songs this week on the Hot 100.

Are you sure? Been mentioning her a lot lately. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.