H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

6 hours ago, Cryptique said:

NO.

focusing on the newbies

2018: US: Cardi>Camila>Ari>Dua WW: Dua>Camila?>Ari?>Cardi

2019: US: Ari>Halsey>Cardi WW: Ari>Halsey>Cardi

maybe because this is a chart thread about BB200 and H100 and Gaga is still doing great 4months IN?? :huh:

How was Camilla ahead of Ariana in 2018?

NTLTC, GIAW, Breathin, TUN and Sweetner (album) deff overshadow Havana, NBTS, and her album

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, dussymob said:

38. Logic - Keanu Reeves - DEBUT

@FutureHive @Armani?

No effort...

i’ll give him half props since he’s half white

With ”Shallow” recent increase in sales & streams and maybe if it win a grammy/oscar, it could be a contender to hit number one...

On 1/28/2019 at 12:28 PM, Hazy said:

Someone is MAD :dies:

‘MOST TALKED ABOUT’:lmao::rofl:

this is not a remembering 2009 thread sis

38 minutes ago, Capruni said:

With ”Shallow” recent increase in sales & streams and maybe if it win a grammy/oscar, it could be a contender to hit number one...

It's not going #1.

guys some chart expert help me please? 

how many sales , and streams shallow needs for 360 points? 

its airplay stands around 38M now 

but lets say it will drop to 30M airplay until Oscars Feb 28. 

is 100k sales , 30M streams and 30M airplay enough for 360 points ? 

17 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

is 100k sales , 30M streams and 30M airplay enough for 360 points ? 

You're using Mediabase Airplay, Nielsen data (what Billboard uses) is around 70-75% of what Mediabase reports, so let's say 22M Airplay.

Using my formula: 100k sales + 22M Airplay + 30M streams = 331 points. It would need around 36M streams to get to 360 overall points.

Just now, Ger-55 said:

You're using Mediabase Airplay, Nielsen data (what Billboard uses) is around 70-75% of what Mediabase reports, so let's say 22M Airplay.

Using my formula: 100k sales + 22M Airplay + 30M streams = 331 points. It would need around 36M streams to get to 360 overall points.

thank u its pretty amazing 

if no new strong song comes until oscars and current top5 lose around 40points 

We have shot at Top3 again :jonny:

Early Predictions:

1. 7 rings 428 (=)

2. Without Me 363 (=)

3. Sunflower 358 (=)

4. MIDDLE CHILD 321 (+22)

5. SICKO MODE 272 (=)

6. thank u, next 269 (-2)

7. High Hopes 263 (-1)

8. Happier 213 (-1)

9. Wow. 203 (-1)

10. Eastside 196 (+1)

Not Sicko Mode above Tun :deadbanana4: Hope GLY wont make top 10 this week, it'll jump back into the top 10 next week and after that fall out again so its stuck at 32 weeks in the top 10.. Shape Of You deserves to keep the record. On the other hand Sicko Mode might just break it like will it ever die? 40 weeks in the top 10 inc :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Cardi B exists.

In 2019 Cardi is not bigger than Ari and hasn’t been since I Like It... 

Shallow will go top ten again after the oscars, maybe even top five again. 

29 minutes ago, umich said:

Shallow will go top ten again after the oscars, maybe even top five again. 

what if it goes #1 :jonny: anything is possible if its Gaga

5 hours ago, Sinister said:

How was Camilla ahead of Ariana in 2018?

NTLTC, GIAW, Breathin, TUN and Sweetner (album) deff overshadow Havana, NBTS, and her album

The delusion lmao!!

Nbts itself overshadowed entire sweetener era. It is also bigger than all sweetener singles. I don't have to bring up godvana

52 minutes ago, Rumystic said:

The delusion lmao!!

Nbts itself overshadowed entire sweetener era. It is also bigger than all sweetener singles. I don't have to bring up godvana

:ahh: you live your own reality, wake up!

Why hasn't someone at Spotify and AM accidentally deleted GLY from their services

BxRem2s.gif

1 hour ago, Rumystic said:

The delusion lmao!!

No it's not. No Tears is double SPS than NBTS, globally, and has more than 1M on it in the US.

GLY is coming to break the Top 10 record :biblio:

Just now, ChartsFan said:

Yet this is a Hot 100 thread and NBTS was bigger than NTLTC. 18 vs 20 on the year. 

Plus SPS doesn’t include airplay which is worth over a third of the charts.

I don't think the member was referring to any of that but if they were I concede defeat.

BxRem2s.gif

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Actually they are living in reality.

2018 year end Hot 100

18 NBTS

20 NTLTC

NBTS  #6 peak 35 weeks

NTLTC #3 peak  27 weeks

the teo less months on the charts really hurt NTLTC

TRUE..

like we all kinda hate or annoyed by Camila but let's give credit where credit is due

17 hours ago, Needy said:

Is this a joke or are you actually that clueless? My Everything sold 9.6M WW equivalents and there's no doubt that thank u, next has a chance to match and even outdo that number

BxRem2s.gif

You forgot that My Everything got advantages from pure sales and YouTube too. However, the situation has changed right now. TUN is slaying on Spotify/AM but its performance on other platforms are very concerning and kinda underwhelming.

Where was this high negative energy against Ariana during her DW/Sweetener era? Y'all are clearly bothered she got her second #1 and are downplaying her success like she killed one of your loved ones. :skull:

"bUT wErE jUST diSCussIng aBouT cHaRtS!!!!! 1111 wE'rE JuSt cHaRt eXpertS!!!!! 112" 

*continues to downplay an artist for more than 2 months straight*

?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

TRUE..

like we all kinda hate or annoyed by Camila but let's give credit where credit is due

She had a 5 month head start on the Year End chart :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Coklek92 said:

You forgot that My Everything got advantages from pure sales and YouTube too. However, the situation has changed right now. TUN is slaying on Spotify/AM but its performance on other platforms are very concerning and kinda underwhelming.

She just sold 2x what the #2 selling song sold last week. She’s literally been smashing simultaneously on radio. 

Hmmmm did a mosquito pass by my ear again? Couldn't understand what that mosquito was saying. Anyway, ain't gonna argue with a hypocrite mosquito. 

OT: Make them fume Ari with your b2b #1s. Show them you bother their minds even when they are sleeping. :clap3:

Edited by Jude

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Coklek92 said:

She just sold 2x what the #2 selling song sold last week. She’s literally been smashing simultaneously on radio. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.