• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait.. this only had 1 day and 3 hours of tracking and debuted #26? :jonny5: Insane, the AM numbers must be HUGE, definitely coming for top 5. Honestly should just drop a MV and might go #1

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Where’s Justin now, three years later....

Probably the same eith Ari.

why are you so pressed at Ari, what has she ever done to you? :skull:

You are by any means not forced to celebrate her achievements but you are literally pissing on everyone's parade when people just want to post their congratulations and move on.

Obviously this success is not going to last forever, it's that case with EVERY musician, it is common sense. Nobody is pretending that she will eternally continue to collect #1s. 

13 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

and? she is everywhere. Most talked about in 2018 and 2019 

#1s aint a thing if you are LADY GAGA future Oscar winner musician , actress, songwriter, producer.

Ariana wont even came close to her even if she release like 3747493827374743829283747 #1 songs.

let IT out, let it ALL out :ahh:

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Wait.. this only had 1 day and 3 hours of tracking and debuted #26? :jonny5: Insane, the AM numbers must be HUGE, definitely coming for top 5. Honestly should just drop a MV and might go #1

Oh my gosh

This could've went #1 probably

Ariana, gurl, she's THAT bitch. One of the most sucessful female artists in history for sure, she's just fire right now. Everyone WANTS a little piece of her, ugh, so massive. Congrats. :jonny6:

Posty coming :duca: 

People will have to get used to being pressed at Ariana's success. She's basically bulletproof for the rest of this era + will get good debuts for the next one even if it underperforms.

This is her The Fame / Teenage Dream / 1989. We stan main pop girls. 

9 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

It’s the Stans, not her.  They aren’t just saying congrats. They keep shoving down our throats we are all pressed and mad.  They keep shoving down our throats how she’s one of the most usceessfuk females in history, when she’s not anywhere near that. And they keep going after other fan bases who point ou their favs achievements as better.

plus, they’ve got like a gazillion threads where they go around doing this “congratulating”.

is thst all this B.B. thread is supposed to be  just some one line twitter congrats and how their fav is god?

You just described how the majority of ATRL acts, it's not just Ariana's fan base.

Maybe they wouldn't "shove it down" your throats if you'd ignore it rather than replying to every single post that is about her. 

see this for example: 

7 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Ow come on, I expceted better from you,

shes not in top top ten in terms of shot 100 this decade, not to mention five other decades of history,

Also I'd recommend you stop acting holier than thou when you are the first to run in here when her songs start to drop on the charts. This doesn't make you any better than those you are so totally against. 

12 hours ago, Jude said:

Only some of the Selena, Gaga, and Taylor stans.

Not true. I don’t know any Taylor stans who deny her main pop girl status unless they’re a deluded troll, they’re just arguing Taylor is still bigger - which is true. 

But yeah... this is literally massive. She’s unstoppable :rip: 

Can you guys stop quoting that mosquito? Y'all are just encouraging him to argue with you. 

OT: Ariana, a MPG did that! :clap3:

3 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Where’s Justin now, three years later....

Probably the same eith Ari.

after purpose era, justin had let me love you, cold water, despacito rihmix, 2u, friends, i am the one and even no brainer reached top 10, you are out of touch with the charts nnn

OT: Ari keeps winning :jamming:

1 minute ago, zony111 said:

after purpose era, justin had let me love you, cold water, despacito rihmix, 2u, friends, i am the one and even no brainer reached top 10, you are out of touch with the charts nnn

OT: Ari keeps winning :jamming:

right dd he acts like Justin dropped another album and flopped with it :skull: his next lead might debut at #1 again so :mandown: 

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

How many of those were his own song he was lead on?

doesn't matter at all when the song (Despacito) rose to the top spot due to his name only, it was literally charting in the 40s before Justin hopped on a remix and made it go #1 for 16 weeks

5 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

How many of those were his own song he was lead on?

He hasn't released anything new by his own since Purpose era. That's his last album.

I never said that, stop putting words in my mouth,

i commented its it’s been three years since his last album, that’s it.

"acts like" is now putting words into your mouth? okay gurl

but "where is justin now three years later"...then what else were you trying to say? 

Do you sis honestly it's pointless trying to argue with you :skull: 

@simmnfierzig @Ger-55

How many points do those official figures of 7 rings translate? 

96k pure sales, 86M streams, 27.5M AI. :)

5 hours ago, Jet said:

I struck a nerve huh?

clearly I struck a nerve since the onslaught of facts I presented left you speechless with nothing to even clap back with 

BxRem2s.gif

Edited by Isaiah

Then don’t,

I mean you're a nice and harmless member here but for your own sanity, just stop engaging in random arguments with every person here unless that's what you enjoy, then continue doing just that

BxRem2s.gif

4 minutes ago, Jude said:

@simmnfierzig @Ger-55

How many points do those official figures of 7 rings translate? 

96k pure sales, 86M streams, 27.5M AI. :)

85.3M* :eli:, with my formula it gives a total of 609 points. :clap3: 

Just now, Ger-55 said:

85.3M* :eli:, with my formula it gives a total of 609 points. :clap3: 

Oh, thanks!  :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.