• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

song 12: i feel a bit...underwhelming :katie:

song 13: YASSSSSS this was my first choice :party: probably gonna get 9 or 8 points from me for sure :) happy for you smellie!

song 14: this is okay :katie:

song 15: i don't know why i hated this song so much when i first heard it :rip: listening now, it's good :) better than some songs for sure

song 16: well this is a no

song 17: A SONG :clap3:

song 18: A NO

song 19: well i think this is great :weeps:

song 20: one of my favorite songs by her :jonny5:

Let me do the rest of my review now.

Song 11: I hate the vocals. It's unfortunate because I like the interesting production. Reminds me of late 90s/early 00s songs. Expect a placement on the lower half.

Song 12: I really don't like the vocals too on this one but I don't despise it as much as the vocals on Song 11. But that dated production, ugh. Sorry sweetie but thank u, next.

Song 13: Finally a good song. However, there's one thing that stops me from totally loving this. I know the category is 5 minutes or longer but the vibe/production, I feel, is really not for long songs so this one tends to get a bit tiring somewhere in the middle. Still miles better than the two songs before it.

Song 14: Much better than all the songs before. A solid choice.

Song 15: Hands down my 12 for this round. Again, I wanted to send this for this round too but I cannot find a good video with good audio for Poop to rip off. If I just knew I can have ha do the research. But yeah, this is her at her best. Probably her best album track ever.

Song 16: An okay song. I wish that instead of that instrumental break, an awesome bridge should have been there. Also the last minute and a half was the best part. It saved it from being a total bore which I got from the beginning.

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Hands down my 12 for this round.

there is no eurovisions scoring in this round tho :chick3: your 1st rank will get 9 points and your 9th rank will get 1 point :)

Song 16: An okay song. I wish that instead of that instrumental break, an awesome bridge should have been there. Also the last minute and a half was the best part. It saved it from being a total bore which I got from the beginning.

Song 17: Milking

Aly & AJ

a lot e? I have an idea who sent this. It's a cute choice. Probably next to Song 15 as the best for now.

Song 18: An interesting choice. Plus points for choosing a song from probably her worst album. It's not a bad song per se but idk, I get cheesy vibes from the production that turns me off a bit.

Song 19: Thank God those drums kicked in because it started very boring. A decent choice.

Song 20: If that other song of her was not here, this automatically would be my 12. I remember hearing it for the first time and I only felt meh. But it aged really well. The best album track from her best album. Thank God I stan for her.

..well let's hope i get enough points to get through

My short song is not getting nearly enough love...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.