ATRL's Song Contest 13: Winner revealed

Diarrhoea

Song 4: Her previously submitted song that won an earlier round is much better. Her vocals slay as usual. And every time she hits that long high note before the chorus, whew goosies. But I hate the production though.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

Song 5: Ah, Blair Waldorf. I know she could sing but I didn't know this was her. It's a cute song. I like how relaxing and chill this is.

Song 6: I remember hearing this first in the first season of ATRL Eurovision (sign up for the 2nd season here) and it still sounds good. She sounds really hurt and mad in the bridge and with that, I feel this is the song that fits the angry breakup category better than the other songs so far.

Song 7: Eh.

Song 8: Whew, the old school production and her vocals. Love it. :clap3:

Song 9: The previous round taught us the months. This round we are taught of colors. I can't wait for the round where it teaches us shapes.

It's okay. Not bad but nothing outstanding too.

Song 10: Eh. [2]

Song 11: I simply just can't get to it as much as I want to. I hate that chorus. Like why can't she make regular sentences?

shocked at the members who haven't sent yet

qOkDyQ4.gif

Results likely to be slightly delayed because somebody left things to the wire

qOkDyQ4.gif

Interesting how it's the three who are always on the cusp of leaving the game who haven't sent.

I am really sorry for messing up. I was listening to the songs and suddenly fell asleep. I still have my unfinished review of Song 12 when I woke up. :deadbanana:

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

I am really sorry for messing up. I was listening to the songs and suddenly fell asleep. I still have my unfinished review of Song 12 when I woke up. :deadbanana:

So are you sending? x

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

So are you sending? x

I just did, didn't I?

well

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

I just did, didn't I?

I have nothing

Ok so let's say results in 15m, might have another short technical extension then x

Mess I didn't notice it did not go through the first time I sent my rankings. Maybe this was what happened to Fruity (RIP) the first time around.

see yall in 2 hrs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.