ATRL's Song Contest 13: Winner revealed

Diarrhoea

Needing the points more than ever so I'm hoping Bawdee came through ;)

However considering they liked almost everything, I guess that's a no no

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

4 positive

3 mixed

2 negative

nOOv3yv.gif

let's hope for the best

I already shot myself in the foot

I have to laugh

thecptz

Let me get my critiques and scores in then. I'll do it differently this time and listen to the songs again. This time on shuffle. :smiley:

Song 14: This is good. Nothing great but definitely far from bad.

Song 13: This is a

Dr. Luke production?

EEEEEWWWW. No srsly, beyond that, this is a good song. That bastard really knows how to make a good song. Still a pig though.

Song 10: Someone's trying to please my liking of retro-sounding music e? :eli: But honestly, this is the best out of these three songs so far. Still not enough to change my mind about Song 6 though.

Song 2: Now we have a "cheating" genius here and worked on the feature loophole.:rofl:But I ain't mad because rules are rules and this is a ****ing bop. :katie2: Trying to contend with Song 6 for my 12 tbh.

Song 7: Ooh, interesting choice. It's kinda boring tbh but it is not bad. I like the indie/alt production. It's very laidback and chill.

Song 5: REBECCA BLACK IS SHAKING! SHE CAN ONLY DO DAYS BUT THIS BICTH DOES MONTHS! But I am kinda pissed she didn't do the full year. :eli:

But srsly, I like the production and vocals and the breakdown before the final chorus is godly but the chorus is kinda :biblio:. The chorus is the weakest part of the song.

Song 8: I hate her vocals. Let's get that out of the way right away. I despise it. I also hate the repetitive chorus. It's not bad though but so far it is the song I don't like the most.

Edited by KatyCatPH

Song 9: Another interesting choice. I hate the trumpets especially in the beginning. The rap verse is so necessary but this is not bad song too. I am just not feeling it though. :sorry:

Song 4: CHARICE OUTSOLD! :sorry: But srsly, I'm digging the retro vibes but I hate the vocals. I am just not really into it. :sorry:

Song 3: A nice song but somewhat very middle of the road for me.

Song 1: Are all the great songs on the first half of my shuffle? I am not really feeling this too. Idk why but again, this is not bad. Maybe the similes and metaphors are not just clicking to me. :michael:

Song 12: I love me some good dance bops and yaaaas this is pretty great. I just hate the chorus because it is too simple. Is there a more club-friendly remix to this that really bangs?

Song 11: Like song 3, this is a nice song but also very middle of the road.

Song 6: Do I really need to give my critique this one? My previous posts about this song should say that I really love this song and probably getting my 12. Whoever sent this, you are very nice to give the Queen some promo. :jonny6:

Sent my rankings. Overall, everyone did a great job in sending quality songs. Good luck to all of us, sistrens. :hug:

3 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

girl one day to rank? :shakeno:

It was 46 hours

Lémur

Gonna be doing results 30m early

Song 11 (Nina Nesbitt) charted in Belgium and will have its points halved

Song 3 (Jessica Mauboy) was from the platinum edition of her album which was not released in America and will have its points halved

omg :duca:

Who has enough time on their hands to do this research :skull: 

The song doesn't even have a wikipedia page

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.