Ariana Grande - 'thank u, next'

9,429 posts in this topic

NumbFentyStan

Idk if this is enough confirmation, but I personally believe it!

Really excited, even though her latest music wasn't some of my fave of hers! I have high hopes :duca: 

Truth Teller

Tbh, I would have liked for them to roll out another single before the album so that it can be an event. Post-album singles are so anticlimactic. But she's smashing now, so no point in delaying and losing steam. Plus, the tour is starting, so it couldn't be much later anyway.

Caesar
1 minute ago, Truth Teller said:

Tbh, I would have liked for them to roll out another single before the album so that it can be an event. Post-album singles are so anticlimactic. But she's smashing now, so no point in delaying and losing steam. Plus, the tour is starting, so it couldn't be much later anyway.

She was seen recording a video earlier during the week, so it might be for the 2nd single (or Imagine [hopefully not since it's a promo single, it'd be a waste])

Oxygen
3 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

I'm hoping they drop 7 Rings the week before

Yosemite

NASA & ghostin' are my most anticipated :smitten: Needy & Imagine are incredible songs, wasn't feeling TYN after some time when I put in playlists

TheCheetahwings

Google's release dates can be wrong, but the merch release date seems too coincidental if that is official. 

Oxygen
1 minute ago, Caesar said:

She was seen recording a video earlier during the week, so it might be for the 2nd single (or Imagine [hopefully not since it's a promo single, it'd be a waste])

She said on Twitter that the 7 Rings video is already recorded. It was most likely tour visuals she was filming.