• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pussy Destroyer

• RihannaRTT

• Pop culture

• TomTom2288

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I'd love for the UK at some point to realise we're not actually a two party country and you can vote for someone else other than the utterly abysmal Conservative or Labour parties. Our government is an absolute joke and the continue just to continuing to vote Tory despite them royally fucking up the country for decades is infuriating to say the least.

This is why we need proportional representation. With the current system, it does feel like a vote that isn’t for one of the main parties is pointless.

10 hours ago, Dephira said:

Wtf did Boris do :deadbanana: did it start with the fuel shortage?

I think the first thing that stuck was the Owen Patterson row. And then it's been one mess after another so it just gets worse and worse for them

On 12/17/2021 at 4:37 AM, Pussy Destroyer said:

SMgZXRM.gif

On 12/17/2021 at 10:36 AM, Zack said:

He is already seeing massive rebellion from his own MPs.

The general vibe seems to be that they are now waiting for one final screw up and then the knives will be out in full force for his exit. He's on his ninth life.

On 12/22/2021 at 3:10 AM, VOSS said:

I LOVE this song :santa: 

• 2 weeks later...

Not to unnecessarily bump this thread but what do the UK girlies think of Ms. Angela Rayner? She needs to off the Starmer fella and lead the Labour Party to victory, right? 

On 1/6/2022 at 1:51 AM, Antonini said:

Not to unnecessarily bump this thread but what do the UK girlies think of Ms. Angela Rayner? She needs to off the Starmer fella and lead the Labour Party to victory, right? 

We stan, of course! :jonny5:

Her questioning Boris in parliament was much better than anything Keith ever delivered

She's fine on a personal level? I remember on election night she was my first thought for a leader we could probably all get behind and she was my first vote for Deputy Leader.

That said I think the past two years have really highlighted her flaws. I know she isn't the actual leader but she does a lot of doublespeak, like when she railed against TERFs but did nothing to actually challenge them in her party (we all know who I'm referring to). I also have a terrible feeling she would get absolutely demolished in an election :skull: I know 'electability' is a slippery slope but I think a gobby Northern woman is a bridge too far for Middle England, and her backstory is inspiring to me but I could see her getting dragged for it

Yeah the Tories need ousting for good and I’m Northern and proud but Angela is not convincing the voters Labour need to win.

Even Yvette Cooper or Rachel Reeves would do better. 

Angela Rayner is great on the labour front bench, but as a leader? I don't see it tbh.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:05 PM, Serendipity said:

Yeah the Tories need ousting for good and I’m Northern and proud but Angela is not convincing the voters Labour need to win.

Even Yvette Cooper or Rachel Reeves would do better. 

Rachel Reeves stops me from smiling in the morning. Let’s not put that out there x

I was team 'let Boris keep embarrassing himself and let him destroy the Tory party', but I think now he needs to go. 

He won't, because there's no accountability, but he should. We're arguably worse than the US in some areas, RE: our checks and balances. There's nothing we can really do to get rid of him considering he has such a huge parliamentary majority, apart from hope his own MPs stab him in the back. He'll just brush this off like he's brushed off everything else.

5 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

This could actually be it. He is fucked.

Not then having 6 parties in 8 days :deadbanana4:

15 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

This could actually be it. He is fucked.

It's 50:50. It all depends on whether the Conservatives have the guts to press the button to finally kick him out. 

The fact that quite a few people in the party were convinced by his "apology" is...not great. :ace:

Seems they're using the excuse of "we're waiting for the report" in the hope that the couple of weeks the report will take is enough for the public to forget. I hope more stories keep coming out. 

Just read that the former head of Covid taskforce hosted leaving drinks party on 17th December 2020 :deadbanana4:

You really can't make this up

Just when you think it can’t get any messier, they prove us wrong each passing day

How anybody believes that they should stay or can be trusted after this is unbelievable 

16 hours ago, Icarus said:

Look at what is possible when you get rid of Corbyn :jonnycat:  

This is nothing to do with Corbyn, Boris just fucked up at such an unthinkable level no one sane would support him rn.