p03rrhv.gif

gotportugal
7 hours ago, Cain said:

We won't be needing that cause Superspreadua is it right npw

p03rrhv.gif

Covidua

p03rrhv.gif

This thread being so buried smh

Need Levitating payola to push it up to the top 3 and reinvigorate the stanbase. :psych:

Mr. Blue_Shirt
54 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Need Levitating payola to push it up to the top 3 and reinvigorate the stanbase. :psych:

The base is crickets because Dua hasn't announce that goddamn Moonlight edition yet.

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

4 hours ago, _Fey said:

It will probably pop when the ME is announced and when the Grammys are happening 

Since We're Good is obviously coming next month with the Moonlight Edition I feel like we should start looking at what happens after. We're Good should definitely get a WW push with the Grammy's being it's first major promotional moment.

The only remaining options are the Moonlight Edition tracks for a major single and an original album track for small music video treatment.

Here is my take on a possible successor for We're Good (I'm prioritizing the new songs):

That Kind of Woman - dark sound like Physical, stunning & memorable lyrics, potential for critical acclaim & awards, with a great video & major performance promo this could go far

If It Ain't Me - a very safe option commercially given the WW success of Break My Heart, but a bit mediocre and wouldn't be remembered

Cool - would be a great summer single, again a lot of radio potential but I do feel like it would need some sort of remix for it to work as a new 2021 single

Hallucinate - I feel like this song hasn't even happened as a proper single and with an amazing video & actual promo it would go far, I don't think it's an option for the US though

Pretty Please - ranked this above Love Again due to it's better streaming stats, this would have a lot of potential for a solid music video & only a decent radio push would be enough

Love Again - has worse stats than Pretty Please but also has more potential as a single in my mind, could also do well with a small push & a cute video

Boys Will Be Boys - remove the current production from the song and replace it with the original and it could work as a single, in it's current state it's a no

Good In Bed - I like this but no, just no

Not My Problem - complete no go as a single, risk of immense panning and zero potential for WW success

I think they should definitely go with That Kind of Woman! I feel like this is one of the best songs made for this album and is a complete standout.

The production would be a great fit for live performances & they could use a lot of electric guitar in them, maybe even a guitar solo moment towards the end. The lyrics are incredible and are screaming for a powerful iconic visual for it.

Edited by mystery
Bloodflowers.

stop trying to make Cool and If It Ain't Me happen, they ain't gonna happen. There's a reason why Cool's streams are near Good in Bed's, and the same will happen with that If It Ain't Skip song once Moonlight gets released.

gotportugal
11 hours ago, _Fey said:

I blame NMP

gotportugal
1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

stop trying to make Cool and If It Ain't Me happen, they ain't gonna happen. There's a reason why Cool's streams are near Good in Bed's, and the same will happen with that If It Ain't Skip song once Moonlight gets released.

Sad Disco >>>

Y’all should be happy we’re getting WG and MAYBE one other single after that most likely being IIAM cause it was the only song on the very last version of the standard album :skull:

10 minutes ago, Cain said:

Y’all should be happy we’re getting WG and MAYBE one other single after that most likely being IIAM cause it was the only song on the very last version of the standard album :skull:

I feel like after Normani got removed the chances of that song becoming a single got a lot smaller. Knowing Dua, That Kind of Woman sounds like something she would want as a single, considering the song would be a statement or whatever.

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I see Sad Disco getting the last FN push later this year

We should all collectively name it Sad Disco and force her into releasing it with that title!

gotportugal
Just now, mystery said:

We should all collectively name it Sad Disco and force her into releasing it with that title!

it's truly the smartest and best title :clap3:

Valentino SS 2021 Haute Couture

Lorenzo(Dua's stylist apparently was invited to the launch party of Valentino's Haute Couture Spring Summer 2021 - “Code Temporal”)

Here are three looks he posted on his IG story. Maybe Dua will be in one soon:duca: 

I'm so excited for this B-sides era she's gonna serve in Haute Couture.

Look 12:

lb_hc_ss21-12.jpg?quality=80

Look 67:

lb_hc_ss21-67.jpg?quality=80

Look 69:

lb_hc_ss21-69.jpg?quality=80

Final Look (he didn't post this one, but it's most stunning one me thinks):

lb_hc_ss21-73.jpg?quality=80

Reality: She will use one of the wigs of the Vogue shoot and rock a new set of Pepe Jeans to the Grammy's