• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• LEMONADE

• J-esper

• gotportugal

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

out of the current oversaturated crop of upcoming pop girls, only the ones in bold will become main ones: dua lipa, halsey, tinashe, zara larsson, becky g, alessia cara, hailee steinfield, bebe rexha, selena gomez, charli xcx, rita ora, cher lloyd, bella thorne, cl, madison beer, pia mia, natalie de la rose, mo, 

stanning for dua since 2015 has been hard with 4 album delays (september 2016, december 2016, january 2017, february 2017 :deadbanana3:) but we all know this is clearly out of her hands and she's done nothing but serve quality and quantity. here's to hoping for more success, singles and collabs. what is the stanbase name though? like are we LIPAS? my friends refer to each other as fellow members of MWAH :deadbanana3: 

her name for fans is 'loves'. i wish it was something more unique tbh.

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

out of the current oversaturated crop of upcoming pop girls, only the ones in bold will become main ones: dua lipa, halsey, tinashe, zara larsson, becky g, alessia cara, hailee steinfield, bebe rexha, selena gomez, charli xcx, rita ora, cher lloyd, bella thorne, cl, madison beer, pia mia, natalie de la rose, mo, 

stanning for dua since 2015 has been hard with 4 album delays (september 2016, december 2016, january 2017, february 2017 :deadbanana3:) but we all know this is clearly out of her hands and she's done nothing but serve quality and quantity. here's to hoping for more success, singles and collabs. what is the stanbase name though? like are we LIPAS? my friends refer to each other as fellow members of MWAH :deadbanana3: 

december and january were never official dates

7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

what is the stanbase name though? like are we LIPAS? my friends refer to each other as fellow members of MWAH :deadbanana3: 

she refers to her fans as LOVES :)

also, this iconic set of tweets

C2KyHcWXgAA57DM.jpg C2KyHcTXAAEqdnM.jpgC2KyHdZXEAIj6mi.jpg

Edited by teamlor
2 minutes ago, surrealist said:

i finally checked her out and her vocals and music are a++

too bad she's got the stage presence of a plank of wood 

FSYGXHa.gif

i dont understand this. shes a singer/song writer first and foremost so if i see her live i dont mind if all she does is stand there and wow me with vocals. i dont need her to be drowned in production to distract me. take me elsewhere with your pipes and its all good and thats what she always does. i dont want her resorting to backtrack/lip synching in order to more "entertaining"

4 minutes ago, JVSPER said:

december and january were never official dates

janaury for sure it was. even if it was brief 

4 minutes ago, teamlor said:

she refers to her fans as LOVES :)

maybe the flaming lipas

8 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

i dont understand this. shes a singer/song writer first and foremost so if i see her live i dont mind if all she does is stand there and wow me with vocals. i dont need her to be drowned in production to distract me. take me elsewhere with your pipes and its all good and thats what she always does. i dont want her resorting to backtrack/lip synching in order to more "entertaining"

if she made singer/songwriter music then i'd agree but she makes pop so i expect her stage presence to match the energy of her songs, which doesn't mean selling out... it just means becoming a better artist/performer.

Edited by surrealist
3 minutes ago, surrealist said:

if she made singer/songwriter music then i'd agree but she makes pop so i expect her stage presence to match the energy of her songs, which doesn't mean selling out... it just means becoming a better artist/performer.

screw that. don't put my babygirl in a box. she can do whatever she wants and her fans love it what she does. i don't her to be scantily clad, out of breath for the sake to capture "people's attention" her overall look and vibe is pop enough for me

36 minutes ago, surrealist said:

I agree. Her first show was just a little over a year ago and already has grown so much. She'll get better in time

2 hours ago, Lane Boy said:

Slay, but she better scrap half of the old singles off the album (New Love especially) so we get tons of new tracks. :cm:

nah we better get 20 songs. if tinashe, kehlani, drake can have long albums then so can dua. i want a rerelease and a new album out by early next year considering the wait and delays we had to endure.

2 hours ago, JVSPER said:

no. i dmed her and she said it was fake

omg how do you get her to answer you! ive been trying for about a year :( lol

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

nah we better get 20 songs. if tinashe, kehlani, drake can have long albums then so can dua. i want a rerelease and a new album out by early next year considering the wait and delays we had to endure.

I would like her to scrap all the singles sans Be The One and Blow Your Mind so we can have as many new tracks as possible. But it would be cute if she sold a tour exclusive version with all the leftovers from the album. :cm:

Just now, Lane Boy said:

I would like her to scrap all the singles sans Be The One and Blow Your Mind so we can have as many new tracks as possible. But it would be cute if she sold a tour exclusive version with all the leftovers from the album. :cm:

if carly can release a b-side, lana with paradise, and ellie with halcyon days then dua can do an extended/rerelease/b side as well. or pull a nightride/mixcxtape(is this ever coming) um hotter then hell NEEDS TO BE ON IT! i can do without new love and thinkin bout you but i know she personally loves those songs so that's not going to happen. their remixes are gorgeous though

Omg Dua Ducks would have been iconic :chick2:

17 minutes ago, Lane Boy said:

If she scrapped Hotter Than Hell I would unstan :cm: but I wouldn't mind if she took TBY and New Love off the album :flower:

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

omg how do you get her to answer you! ive been trying for about a year :( lol

i've been dming her since may i think. now she barely replies anymore tho hahaha but around the date change she dmed quite a lot