Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

6,461 posts in this topic

Another VOGUE cover. :party:

And wow they really want that Asian market.

:eatpopcorn:booking those front covers

@niatoulx sis is VOGUE Me the teen version of VOGUE you talked about? And is William Chan a big name?

Miss Halsey snappedT, I need Dua to come trough with this visual budget for the lead.

Also she's performing with Mariah Carey in cannes on the 23rd, they better take a pic. 

15 hours ago, West Coast said:

C-cO0d6XgAEAXXd.jpg

dua-lipa-martin-garrix-kiss-miami-01.jpg

martin-garrix-dua-lipa.jpg

:jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

I can't believe she broke up with Isaac, ****ed Martin, and then went back to Isaac again. :skull:

Album out of the Billboard 200

Her out of the Top 200 on kworb

And she's literally doing nothing

Come BACK bitch

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor atrl staring gif

She attended the Amfar Gala at Cannes last night and performed One Kiss!

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dua lipa amfar

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dua lipa amfar

Looking like a latina snack? 

Dropping the OK choreo?

Hanging with Charli? 

Whew a WINNER

Posted (edited)

she slayed Amfar :clap3: currently watching an item of RTL Boulevard that featured footage from it, including some extra spotlight on our favourite :clap3:  got named one of the best dressed

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

she slayed Amfar :clap3: currently watching an item of RTL Boulevard that featured footage from it, including some extra spotlight on our favourite :clap3:  got named one of the best dressed

I'm glad she's keeping her name out there via these kind of events, she's still growing her brand and letting people know the face behind the music instead of going completely MIA and letting people forget about her.

15 hours ago, Cain said:

She attended the Amfar Gala at Cannes last night and performed One Kiss!

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Looking like a latina snack? 

Dropping the OK choreo?

Hanging with Charli? 

Whew a WINNER

She doesn’t look Latina, but still a snack

27 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

She doesn’t look Latina, but still a snack

Nn it's giving me flamenco

$_35.JPG?set_id=2

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Nn it's giving me flamenco

$_35.JPG?set_id=2

Flamenco is not Latino :sorry:

still a snack :smitten:

7 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Flamenco is not Latino :sorry:

still a snack :smitten:

*hispanic snack :eli:

Wow she's loving this amfAR moment, 7 instaposts about it already. :skull:

16 hours ago, Cain said:

*hispanic snack :eli:

King of learning :clap3:

kinda miss the pre-new rules era when she was still a nobody

:jonny5:

48 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

kinda miss the pre-new rules era when she was still a nobody

:jonny5:

Well the NR - IDGAF - OK era was very much needed to establish herself nn, but I hope she comes back with an upgraded sound of her indie days and leaves the tropical pop behind.

I am very curious what the next step will be, she kept us fed so much the past months that even though I am not over her debut and still listen Swan Song and the recent leaks, it kinda leaves me waiting for more :rip:

I'm sick of her ass, she's still in the studio working on this? She's been working on this album nonstop since autumn last year, there is absolutely no reason for her to go MIA for half a year as a new artist. Like is this even the same album she started making last year of is it already the third version of it? Was the music not good enough?

If all her hype is gone and she flops it's her own fault, nobody is waiting that long for a newbee. But I guess she can become an instamodel.

Whew girls I'm kinda mad.

19 hours ago, Cain said:

I'm sick of her ass, she's still in the studio working on this? She's been working on this album nonstop since autumn last year, there is absolutely no reason for her to go MIA for half a year as a new artist. Like is this even the same album she started making last year of is it already the third version of it? Was the music not good enough?

If all her hype is gone and she flops it's her own fault, nobody is waiting that long for a newbee. But I guess she can become an instamodel.

Whew girls I'm kinda mad.

I am a bit confused what is happening. I mean I bet her team also watches how girls like Ariana, Zara and Bebe etc. are doing and she could learn a lot from Ariana's release patterns, there is no time to waste. Zara is the prime example why you shouldn't wait and Bebe, idk she just has luck once in a while :rip: no offense.

After Swan Song became the non event of the year, I was wondering if they would go right into something new or had an other collabo lined up to keep her on people's minds, I mean she even performed with BLACKPINK and I even wouldn't have been against the idea of them release Kiss and Make Up after Swan Song did like nothing.

I hope she and her team know what they do, she should  dive right into a new single sooner than later at this point. And not keep recording

11 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I am a bit confused what is happening. I mean I bet her team also watches how girls like Ariana, Zara and Bebe etc. are doing and she could learn a lot from Ariana's release patterns, there is no time to waste. Zara is the prime example why you shouldn't wait and Bebe, idk she just has luck once in a while :rip: no offense.

After Swan Song became the non event of the year, I was wondering if they would go right into something new or had an other collabo lined up to keep her on people's minds, I mean she even performed with BLACKPINK and I even wouldn't have been against the idea of them release Kiss and Make Up after Swan Song did like nothing.

I hope she and her team know what they do, she should  dive right into a new single sooner than later at this point. And not keep recording

Like the fact that an album release in early 2020 is even an option, her team has NO clue. :lmao:

Even me as a fan is getting less hyped and with every instagram pic update I’m like ‘cute, remember you have a music career?’

She just had a lot of hype I feel right after the Grammy’s and BRITs and now she’s just letting everything die slowly. Her overall streaming numbers are going down and idk if they want that to happen to let people ‘miss’ her or something? Like most people don’t even know her name, let’s work on that first before we want people to miss her.

It’s just frustrating because everyone and their momma will have released before her and then she expects people to look out for her stuff when they may not be.

Also the fact that she said the album is ‘basically done’ on the Grammy’s night but here she is in the studio daily almost 4 months after that, what does that mean?

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Like the fact that an album release in early 2020 is even an option, her team has NO clue. :lmao:

Even me as a fan is getting less hyped and with every instagram pic update I’m like ‘cute, remember you have a music career?’

She just had a lot of hype I feel right after the Grammy’s and BRITs and now she’s just letting everything die slowly. Her overall streaming numbers are going down and idk if they want that to happen to let people ‘miss’ her or something? Like most people don’t even know her name, let’s work on that first before we want people to miss her.

It’s just frustrating because everyone and their momma will have released before her and then she expects people to look out for her stuff when they may not be.

Also the fact that she said the album is ‘basically done’ on the Grammy’s night but here she is in the studio daily almost 4 months after that, what does that mean?

Maybe the label is not satisfied? it's weird how long it takes.It's weird since in this day and age, you need to serve the music while it's hot. While I feel they are too busy to let it cool down while baking 238832923 other pies.I don't get it though since I felt she had a clear vision, I dearly hope she is not panikcing with her team and serves us something faceless in the end because the pressure around her was too high.

1 minute ago, J-esper said:

Maybe the label is not satisfied? it's weird how long it takes.It's weird since in this day and age, you need to serve the music while it's hot. While I feel they are too busy to let it cool down while baking 238832923 other pies.I don't get it though since I felt she had a clear vision, I dearly hope she is not panikcing with her team and serves us something faceless in the end because the pressure around her was too high.

I guess we’ll see when the music is released. If it serves a Dua Lipa 2.0 then we know exactly what happened: she had a new album done but the label wanted to recreate the past success so they had to re-make it.

Honestly if that would be the case I would be majorly dissapointed with her.