5,870 posts in this topic

Sanctified

Half the comments being about how big her hands are. :lmao:

Hope her album actually comes out in June.

KnewBetter

Her album is supposed to be coming out on birthday, I'm perchedt

Hope they don't change it again :toofunny2: 

HalcyonParadise

I feel bad for her. I wish she had just released her debut as it was supposed to be instead of changing it so many times.

rowlet

i've only been stanning for like a month idk how yall have survived all the album delays :deadbanana: if she delays again im not sure how i will stay alive

teamlor
Just now, rowlet said:

i've only been stanning for like a month idk how yall have survived all the album delays :deadbanana: if she delays again im not sure how i will stay alive

right, i've been stanning since November so i've only gone through the second delay :skull:

Bandito
43 minutes ago, rowlet said:

Every time she delays, a piece of me dies. It's been a real emotional ride since 2015. :jonny: 

rowlet
2 minutes ago, Lane Boy said:

Every time she delays, a piece of me dies. It's been a real emotional ride since 2015. :jonny: 

bless :jonny: 

J-esper
1 hour ago, rowlet said:

I am also a Nicole Scherzinger stan, I guess that answers it :fan:

SchmoodRing

out of the current oversaturated crop of upcoming pop girls, only the ones in bold will become main ones: dua lipa, halsey, tinashe, zara larsson, becky g, alessia cara, hailee steinfield, bebe rexha, selena gomez, charli xcx, rita ora, cher lloyd, bella thorne, cl, madison beer, pia mia, natalie de la rose, mo, 

stanning for dua since 2015 has been hard with 4 album delays (september 2016, december 2016, january 2017, february 2017 :deadbanana3:) but we all know this is clearly out of her hands and she's done nothing but serve quality and quantity. here's to hoping for more success, singles and collabs. what is the stanbase name though? like are we LIPAS? my friends refer to each other as fellow members of MWAH :deadbanana3: