The Challenge: All Stars Season 2

MP2K

I'm on EP8. I cannot with Ayanna :deadbanana2:

I never would have thought season 2 would slay this hard. They really came to play in comparison to the first season and the players after just more compelling than the main show obviously. There's only been one bad ish episode this season. I hope season 3 delivers.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Attitude

• Stevie

• Chris

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonna legend. :heart:

I always knew she would slay a final. Her journey has been so beautiful to watch.

I thought the final though was bad, not nearly as enjoyable as AS1. It just felt anticlimactic and short. Melinda and Janelle did amazing!

Yeah the final was definitely anticlimactic. I am happy for MJ and Jonna though they killed it!

When Part 1 of the final was taking up the majority of the episode I could have SWORN it would have ended in a To Be Continued... Anyway, Queen Melinda deserved <3

The AS1 final format was perfect and balanced. This season, the first day of the final felt pretty inconsequential considering one team quit. 

Laurel looks gorgeous as usual.

So winning the first phase had no advantage for the final challenge? mess. I though they would get a head start or eat less based on placement.

Queen Ayanna why ya quit.

WTF? :toofunny3:

GARRETT: And this is where it got absolutely insane: We were trying to open it up and we knew that we had the three right numbers that we needed to open up the safe. We're trying to put them in and it wouldn't open. We look back at production and we say, "Do we have the right numbers? Do we have the right code to open this?" And they said yes. We tried to put it in again. It still didn't work. All of a sudden production goes, "It must be broken. It's not working. Just start running down to the jet."

MANNION: They were like, "Just go. Run to the plane."

GARRETT: And this was before any of the other teams had gotten to the safe. No one else was there. So Jonna and I start running down to the jet. We get about halfway, so we're talking maybe five minutes have passed of us running. We were so confused because we don't have any money in our hands. Then all of a sudden a pickup truck comes flying up next to us and they go, "Jump in the back! You've got to go back to the safe! You weren't putting in the codes the right way!" And we're like, what the hell? So we jump in the back of the truck.

MANNION: By the time we get back, the other two teams are there and I was panicked. And apparently they also had the right numbers. And everybody was having trouble opening the safes.

19 minutes ago, McNulty said:

This final was a mess.

Part 1 had almost no impact on the rest of the final. Janelle said in an IG live that the first place team (Nehemiah/Melinda) had only a one minute head start while the second place team (Darrell/Janelle) had a 30 second head start over Jonna and MJ. :toofunny2:

9 hours ago, McNulty said:

This final seemed CHEAP. Also Brad and Jodi alluded that the last daily challenge was lowkey rigged.  :ahh:

Well this was an anticlimactic final for a season that was SO good otherwise :rip: 

MJ calling Jonna "babe" tho :oh:

whats up with them and these sketchy combination lock things they're doing lately. Ion like it.

On 1/14/2022 at 11:24 AM, McNulty said:

This is a mess. The Challenge is always doing these shady production manipulations and using faulty equipment. No wonder Katie didn't want to be flung off a building with their lack of quality control :skull:

Edited by KLatz

All Stars 1 final was FLAWLESS (Except there was no female winner), All Stars 2 final was a mess. I love Jonna but her and MJ didn't even finish phase 1 :rip: 

7 hours ago, Finny said:

All Stars 1 final was FLAWLESS (Except there was no female winner), All Stars 2 final was a mess. I love Jonna but her and MJ didn't even finish phase 1 :rip: 

Like what kinda **** is that. I know they owed Jonna this but don't make it so blatant :toofunny3:

I saw Janelle's IG story, she was pissed and won't be returning, mess.

Edited by MP2K

All Stars 4 should give us a pairs season and revive the rivals theme. Just imagine. :jonny5:

Katie/Veronica

Sophia/Ayanna

Tina/Jodi

Coral/Trishelle

Aneesa/Ruthie

Nany/Theresa

Nia/Avery

I could care less about the men tbh.

Sooo happy with Jonna :cries: her journey has been beautiful to watch. She went from not believing in herself because of that MAGA **** she was dating on the show to being a deserving Winner :clap3:

also im very surprised about Melinda kinda slaying??? She was kinda awful back in the day and I thought she was dead weight this season too the way she flopped on that one jump challenge and then the Tina free elimination win :soda:  Only for her to prove me wrong in that final. 

On 1/15/2022 at 2:49 PM, Finny said:

I mean they were going to finish anyway :rip: they probably did they just didn’t show it since the edit had to go to the quitting team. I agree the leading team should’ve gotten a head start or another advantage tbh.