Paramount+ The Challenge: All-Stars

1 hour ago, Attitude said:
  Hide contents

Jay was released from Quarantine. He wanted all these Survivor people on and they took his spot. :ahh:

Ugh. Literally the only “vet” guy I actually like. And this is so weird considering he seemed to be the centrepiece of all the new Survivor people....

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C.Damen

• Attitude

• Jaye

• Stevie

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Ugh. Literally the only “vet” guy I actually like. And this is so weird considering he seemed to be the centrepiece of all the new Survivor people....

There def must've been some illness or emergency. He really was the gateway for all the Survivor people, a shame.

His feud with Michaela, his flirtation with Michelle S, friendship with Michelle F and Natalie. Ugh!

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Lol wbk. But also, she helped bring about an entertaining moment/storyline, so I can't be mad at her  :michael:

Anybody else think it's weird they focused so much on Katie and Trashelle being roommates but there was zero mention of Kendal also being their roommate??  I'm guessing she's not as close with Trashelle anymore...  Maybe it has something to do with both of them having showmances with the Miz on consecutive seasons?

Also, apparently the Devyn aftershows get added to Paramount+ at around the same time as the episode premieres??  And I've been waiting a week for them to be on Youtube like Booboo the fool  :ace:

7 hours ago, Attitude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jay was released from Quarantine. He wanted all these Survivor people on and they took his spot. :ahh:

This is a bummer. So many missed storylines with the other people confirmed :noparty:

Im actually excited to see some of these rookies for S37 even thought his show is now unrecognizable as MTV the challenge or RW/RR.

it’s the ****ing vets that are gross. CT? Kyle? Tori? Aneesa? Josh? Kaycee? etc all again? :biblio:

Not Nehemiah being asked to spell "Challenge" backwards in this last daily, while the word was plastered all over the banners around them  :deadbanana4:

Also, apparently they were all asked general-knowledge questions (like "what's the value of pi?" and "who said E=MC2?"), but apparently none of those made it into the episode.  But what I don't get is why they even brought them up during the Devyn aftershow (as part of a game) when the narrative was that it was Challenge trivia  :huh:

And anybody know why Jemmye hates Kendal so much??  She legit said during the aftershow, "We could talk **** about Kendal but Darrell is gonna defend her"  :grump:  As if she wouldn't be the first to stick up for Trishelle if another challenger talked **** about her and started calling her "Trashelle."  Like...

She better curse John again (or any of the boring cast members they have now) because I can see my good will wearing out by the end of this season lol

TC37 cast spoiler stuff:

Spoiler

Michaela is perfect for The Challenge. Tommy and Michelle Schubert are random af choices. Michele/Wendell I’m on the fence about but who knows what they’ll bring in a new dynamic.