Paramount+ The Challenge: All-Stars

I just finished All Star first episode. I really enjoyed it. They curse so much, I heard the word “Fcuk” so many times. 😂😂

But I think that daily challenge was a lil too hard, even for the regular challenges. Everybody cramping, did they not stretch.

Nehemiah looks good, he should be on the regular show, it’s crazy him and Leroy are the same age. 

Teck is so gay, I love it.

Annessa doing the most challenges but still being the one of the biggest there, still love her tho. 

Jisela surprised me the most. 

As I’ve said before, I loved this.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C.Damen

• Attitude

• Jaye

• Stevie

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Inferno 3 now.  I'd forgotten Brooke was so batshit insane!!  The fact that she turned lesbian (and ran right towards Ev) because she had a bad relationship with a guy, but she still said she needed a dick just not the person attached to it  :dies: 

Everybody hooking up on the first episode except Kenny and Evan (though I guess knowing what we know now...  :-* ).

Ugh, what a cast  :clap3:  Not even John (or CT with his cokehead aesthetic) could ruin it

7 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I'd forgotten Brooke was so batshit insane!!  The fact that she turned lesbian (and ran right towards Ev)

Bisexual excellence! Have you seen her interview with this guy's challenge podcast? She's still an icon!

7 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Bisexual excellence! Have you seen her interview with this guy's challenge podcast? She's still an icon!

I hadn't, but his Youtube's been recommending his videos lately.  He gets so many people!  He even gets people like Ayiia, Jasmine, and Dustin for his All Stars recaps where so many others struggle to book Challengers for interviews lol

Anyway, Brooke's mellowed out and matured so much since her time!  And she's still so gorgeous!  :smitten:  No wonder Davis and a threesome with her and his bf.  She gives me Tiffani Thiessen vibes, which bodes very well for her beauty over the years.

And speaking of "over the years," I love that the guy was like, "social media wasn't a thing back in your day" when she had just mentioned being on MySpace  :rip:  I'm guessing he was making more of a reference to how toxic social media is now, but take it he's on the younger side lol

Kam & Nany dragging Fessy >>>>> finally this season giving something. Amber's performance was embarrassing. Kyle literally crying over being screwed over when he loves to be a snake and a sneaky player, but now wanna say he plays with his emotions?? Pick a side and stick with it. Finally the worst season yet ends next week. Also this weekend cast for season 37 starts quarantine!:duca:

Edited by lillavend3r
56 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Is next week the final or nah? I wonder if they're going to split it in two.

I think it's: final, two part reunion

Gosh I don't even know when I last laughed so hard at a trivia daily  :dies:

Katie hurting her face again  :rip:

And Trashelle doing as Trashelle does, I guess  :cm:

But on a serious note: Is anybody else worried about Arissa?  I know some people are naturally skinny, but she just doesn't look healthy to me...

Guys this all stars episode was EVERYTHING.

Trashelle vs. Katie, Trashelle being such a fun little mess. :dies:

Katie hitting her face AGAIN. :dies:

Katie saying she doesn't want to be friends with Trishelle anymore. :dies:

Aneesa vs. Ruthie next week! :jonny5:

The elim was way better than I thought it'd be too, I am LIVING.

1 hour ago, bennyboy5462 said:

QUESTION: haven't they been alternating eliminations? Didn't they do hall brawl last episode? I may be mistaken but that seems fishy...

They’re just making the rules as they go along. They weren’t even suppose to have these eliminations. Big T and Kyle were suppose to make it to the finals, but the schedule got messed up due to the DQs. :lmao:

On 4/7/2021 at 1:29 AM, lillavend3r said:

I recently got into Mike Lewis's Podcast — SO GOOD!

Adam's episode is really good.

Katie says she's not interested in being friends with Trishelle anymore. Apparently Trishelle called her husband to apologize, but hasn't spoken to Katie since the show. :lmao:

38 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Katie says she's not interested in being friends with Trishelle anymore. Apparently Trishelle called her husband to apologize, but hasn't spoken to Katie since the show. :lmao:

I would love to see what really happened between them because it seems like there was a lot we didn't see!

Katie is such a mess I love her. The crazy came out quick once Trishelle tried her:dies: Aneesa is really annoying she's gonna think she'll run sh¡t in the house just cause she kept doing the show... girl it's embarrassing how you keep doing it just to flop. Kendall ate that!! She's so sweet, too nice for the show imo

Also Arissa is so skinny, worryingly skinny

I know we're all checked out of Double Agents, but this was low-key the best ep of the season. Finally some real strategy! I felt like I was watching an episode of Survivor at some points.

Amber not even completing the first checkpoint, what a moron. :lmao:

Fessy's essay. WTF what that? :lmao:

Fessy saying Amber makes everything about her after he just gave a 10 minute speech all about himself. :lmao:

The completely unnecessary Kyle blindside. :rip:

I wish we could get Fessy in an elimination that doesn't involve Hall Brawl or pole wrestling a guy half his size. He's gotten lucky. Anything strategy based he would likely lose imo.

Katie is such a queen and ALWAYS serves entertainment. It’s crazy that she’s not on the main show anymore and yet boring bland people like Aneesa are every damn season. 

Anybody else here (aside from me) believe Kendal that she got confused when she was told to hop?  I mean, this is the same girl who accidentally won a lifesaver when her whole team threw the mission to help Timmy and forgot to tell her.

And she didn't even go first or anything.  She watched at least a chunk of her team throw it and still didn't realize what was up  :rip:

But maybe she's really good at making herself look innocent, I dunno...

Beth screaming into her mic like she's hard of hearing  :toofunny2:

Why are they posting these Devyn aftershows a week after the episodes premiere on Paramount+ though?