• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C.Damen

• Attitude

• Jaye

• Stevie

Top Posters In This Topic

Theo was more relevant on his RW season and in this episode than Jenna on her entire RW season though, she wasn't a thing until they started making her happen on the challenge. :rip:

Edited by MP2K
1 hour ago, MP2K said:

Theo was more relevant on his RW season and in this episode than Jenna on her entire RW season though, she wasn't a thing until they started making her happen on the challenge. :rip:

Jenna was also on a bigger season than him. Nobody's checking for Bad Blood :skull: 

and this is The Challenge,their original Real World seasons play no part into being a fan favorite. If this was the case neither CT or Bananas would be a fan fav

21 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

Jenna was also on a bigger season than him. Nobody's checking for Bad Blood :skull: 

and this is The Challenge,their original Real World seasons play no part into being a fan favorite. If this was the case neither CT or Bananas would be a fan fav

Ex-Plosion > Bad Blood by far. Its also produced good and fan favorite competitors in Jenna, Cory, and Ashley while I'm honestly expecting Theo & Anika to flop. Jenna has proven herself on the challenge already and doesn't need to talk all high and mighty while Theo thinks he's capable of taking on Bananas and winning the Challenge easy. I'm just going to sit patiently until Jenna gets the last laugh.

bXMJq.gif

Edited by Jaye
1 hour ago, Jaye said:

Ex-Plosion > Bad Blood by far. Its also produced good and fan favorite competitors in Jenna, Cory, and Ashley while I'm honestly expecting Theo & Anika to flop. Jenna has proven herself on the challenge already and doesn't need to talk all high and mighty while Theo thinks he's capable of taking on Bananas and winning the Challenge easy. I'm just going to sit patiently until Jenna gets the last laugh.

I think Theo would be pretty good. He seems to have this athleticism to him that'll definitely come in handy. He'll be like the Kailah equivalent, in terms of challenges but not with social stuff as much. Anika, I feel, is pretty cool and probably has more to offer but DEFINITELY won't win.

46 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

No one's checking for BB, not even me, but what I said still stands. That's not always the case, being a fan favorite or unlikable from your original season can play a factor on the challenge sometimes, but other times people are given a clean sheet. CT was going to be a fan favorite regardless of what he did on his season, he's done some of the worst things on the challenge and people still love him because he was given redemption. Zach is terrible but fans still love him after all the stuff he did for whatever reason. Certain people can just get away with ****. Jenna vs Theo wasn't even that serious, but he's gonna need to do something to redeem himself with the casual viewer.

Jenna's shtick is getting old and she's an overrated competitor (not saying she's bad though). It's just fascinating how irrelevant Jenna was on her season and all of a sudden she's a fan favorite, esp when she was an alternate every season up until rivals 3. Most people don't get that opportunity or chance.

Wait isn't Theo the fine chocolate man that said he thought he was gonna be in the NFL? What's wrong with his attitude, what did I miss? I don't remember lol

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Wait isn't Theo the fine chocolate man that said he thought he was gonna be in the NFL? What's wrong with his attitude, what did I miss? I don't remember lol

He was cool on his season but on this first episode of the Challenge he was really arrogant and came off like a jerk.

What in the hell was that messy, The Island 2.0 premiere. :rip:

A couple of these rookies have potential, but most are boring. Bruno looked ROUGH, man. I never liked him, but I was hoping he would win the elimination so we don't have to suffer through another season of Tony. Rooting for Ashley M. and SLYvia so far. Marie was initially one of the people I was here for, but what a letdown.

Seeing Tony, Nicole, and Bruno back together reminded me of everything I didn't like about Skeletons. Nicole is alright on her own, but when she gets with her "boys" that bitch gets so annoying. Kailah is another dipshit. 

As far as I'm concerned, Sylvia had no accountability towards Tony. Even if she voted with him, it would've been a tie. It's a GAME and it's the smarter move to go with the numbers. Tony is such a hypocritical douche. Why should people feel sympathy for his dumbass because he got two girls pregnant and now has child support bills to pay? Not my problem you behave like a dog. :rip: 

Edited by Stevie

I thought Theo was another AYTO? flop too. :laugh:

I also don't remember Shane because his days were before I started watching, but I'm here for him because he's hot, gay, and appears to actually have a functioning heart and brain. 

Just finally finished watching the first 2 episodes.  Good so far, mostly because everybody's basically new (or at least not Bananas-level old), so my reaction to all the drama wasn't "Oh, here goes _____ again with all his/her bullsh*t..."  So that's a plus.

Btw, I like Ashley K, but I cackled at the fact that the most threatening footage they could get of her training was her kicking that punching bag like a Rockette  :toofunny3:

Bananas saying Sarah bought him his house made me throw up in my mouth a bit, though  :grump:

Smashley continues being a total mess.  I kinda love it  :laugh:

Marie, on the other hand...  What a disappointment

EDIT: Oh, and THE BACKFIRE  :laugh: I have no strong feelings about almost everybody in that cast right now because I probably wouldn't recognize them if they rang my purchase at Sam's Club.  But I always love it when plans backfire for alliances on these shows.  They tried to get rid of 2 people from that small alliance (Tony, Kailah, Jenna, Nicole) and now 3 of them are in the Oasis??  Nice  :laugh:

Edited by andresg770
Added a comment
7 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I don't get it. Can't the people who are going into the Oasis still get eliminated?

I was wondering about this, too... Because that could end up making the show so much longer.  Like, if, say, they throw Tony and Kailah into the elimination round again and they lose, then that just delays the point in which everybody moves into the Oasis because the same number of spots is filled.  And TJ said they were moving in only when all spots were taken, right?

But then I guess the point of having them stay in the Shelter and compete is drama and (perhaps) trying to help the rest of your alliance get into the Oasis with you?

39 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I don't get it. Can't the people who are going into the Oasis still get eliminated?

23 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

I was wondering about this, too... Because that could end up making the show so much longer.  Like, if, say, they throw Tony and Kailah into the elimination round again and they lose, then that just delays the point in which everybody moves into the Oasis because the same number of spots is filled.  And TJ said they were moving in only when all spots were taken, right?

But then I guess the point of having them stay in the Shelter and compete is drama and (perhaps) trying to help the rest of your alliance get into the Oasis with you?

No they can't get eliminated from my understanding. I think to get into the Oasis you either have to win a challenge or your elimination and if you do you're safe until moving in. In other words they have to earn their spot and can't just cruise through. So that's 4 people safe per episode meaning there's probably 2-3 more episodes before they move into the Oasis and my guess is that their first challenge after getting to the Oasis is when the Champions show up. I'm kind of glad we get a few episodes of just the underdogs though. The drama has been refreshing since it doesn't involve nuisances like Bananas for once. 

So there are two more episodes before they go to the Oasis. I just checked the Challenge schedule on MTV and these are the two summaries for the next two episodes.

The upcoming episode (2/14)

Xl6v5Bq.png

And the one after (2/21)

BV4MSGq.png

Edited by Jaye
On 2/8/2017 at 9:02 AM, Joey Coco said:

If CT is in the game there's no way Johnny will dominate.

Let's not forget this...

When the show was actually good. Too bad most of these has beens have hung up the towel.

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

#TeamPretty Jenna :-* Kailah :-* Cory :-* Tony

I loved Theo on RW but he came for Queen J so he's done. I have no idea why they brought Anika, sis was literally invisible on RW.

The redneck AYTO guy is bleh but the other one Anthony is so cute. His dimples! :-*

Sylvia is a rat, I need to rewatch her season where Bruno curved her ass harddddd for my life. Nicole still as obnoxious as ever. Ashley still a (lovable) wreck.

Who else was there? Latoya and Amanda are fillers. Nelson is the most annoying one out there right now, he tries sooo hard in his confessionals.

Dario gets cuter and cuter every season. I still think it's hilarious MTV totally canceled his twin. Zaddy Shane can get it. Anybody else I forgot is just irrelevant.

Don't remember the veteran Ashley at all. They couldn't find anybody else? Here for Cyborg domination! (Laurel)

4 minutes ago, Ledex said:

#TeamPretty Jenna :-* Kailah :-* Cory :-* Tony

Don't remember the veteran Ashley at all. They couldn't find anybody else? Here for Cyborg domination! (Laurel)

#TeamPretty slaying. I wish Ashley was apart of their alliance though. I honestly believe the only reason veteran Ashley was cast was to try and stir up drama between her and Jenna since they both dated Zach but it was years ago and I expect that attempt at a storyline to flop. 

27 minutes ago, Jaye said:

#TeamPretty slaying. I wish Ashley was apart of their alliance though. I honestly believe the only reason veteran Ashley was cast was to try and stir up drama between her and Jenna since they both dated Zach but it was years ago and I expect that attempt at a storyline to flop. 

Oh, I had no clue about that. Yeah I don't really see much drama deriving from that. If I have to hear Zach say "make The Challenge great again" one more time... :dancehall2: