Jump to content

Paramount+ The Challenge: All-Stars


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • C.Damen

    1080

  • Attitude

    993

  • Jaye

    622

  • Stevie

    567

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Airhead said:

I hate Tony Nicole and Jenna, everyone else I like so far.

What did Jenna do :skull: 

 

All of the losers SEETHING when Kailah came back :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andresg770 said:

How did the good sis Shane do?

He was doing the lord's work when he was yelling at Cory to take his shirt off and apparently he gets into it next episode. 

 

3 minutes ago, hitmebby1morex said:

I'm loving the drama, the boys and Kailah. This season is gonna be so messy. The challenge is great again. :clap3: 

oh my god yessss. 

The drama was everything and left me begging for moreee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hitmebby1morex said:

same :jonny4: 

Right now it seems like the only people that like Kailah are Jenna, Cory, and probably Tony and I'm not even mad at it.

 

 

Edited by Jaye
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hitmebby1morex said:

lol I just hope Cory can crack his whip and get the guys to keep Kailah safe until the champions arrive.  

I think that once they move into the oasis the champions will probably show up and move in with them at the same time to shake up the house after they get a little too comfortable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chevysus said:

I hate everyone but Kailah Jenna and Sylvia. I guess when Bananas isn't there they have to all kiss Theo's ass 

Nelson* lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

which I love and I hope he continues to lead the pack until the champs come in. We need the Frank's and Jordan's again that will challenge his politics.

 

I like the house dynamic so far and divide among rookies only, we haven't had that in years. The only person I don't use is Nicole, she's so annoying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MP2K said:

I like the house dynamic so far and divide among rookies only, we haven't had that in years. The only person I don't use is Nicole, she's so annoying.

This dynamic so far makes me wish they did a full season of non-champs. It was like a breathe of fresh air to me. I was 50/50 with Nicole. The first spat with Sylvia at the nomination I felt was justified, but the second one back at the hut was kind of a mess for me and Sylvia kind of got her back even though it was Nicole who left her gf and not the other way around.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Jenna remains unbothered. She will find a way to the top.

 

I hated Kailah on her season, but I needed to root for her tonight, just so Marie can stay away from my man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Queen Jenna remains unbothered. She will find a way to the top.

I bet they're going to try to toss her into an elimination the first chance they get for being Kailah's only friend so I can't wait to see her reign supreme in eliminations as usual. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ew, can't wait for Nelson the evil dictator to get overthrown.  I hate people who preach about sportsmanship (especially when they're being hypocrites).  Oh and when did Theo become such a prick?

 

The male cast is really strong though, thank god!  Makes up for the basic ass boring females (aside from Queen Jenna, of course).  And I actually really like Nicole.  She's such an alpha, and it looks like she'll be a beast in comps.  Oh and Ashley is always a riot.  Polidicking :ahh:  But like... Amanda?  Sylvia?  Anika?  Marcy?  These girls are so bland and weak.  

 

Thrilled to see Mary (Maria?  Mandy?  I can't remember her name) go.  Really sad to see Bruno go though.  I actually really felt for him with that homeless story :cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Ew, can't wait for Nelson the evil dictator to get overthrown.  I hate people who preach about sportsmanship (especially when they're being hypocrites).  Oh and when did Theo become such a prick?

 

The male cast is really strong though, thank god!  Makes up for the basic ass boring females (aside from Queen Jenna, of course).  And I actually really like Nicole.  She's such an alpha, and it looks like she'll be a beast in comps.  Oh and Ashley is always a riot.  Polidicking :ahh:  But like... Amanda?  Sylvia?  Anika?  Marcy?  These girls are so bland and weak.  

 

Thrilled to see Mary (Maria?  Mandy?  I can't remember her name) go.  Really sad to see Bruno go though.  I actually really felt for him with that homeless story :cries:

I sort of liked Theo on Bad Blood but his attitude this episode was horrible and changed my opinion of him completely. I can't wait for when Jenna gets the last laugh after his little spat with her. I'm upset Ashley seems to dislike Jenna and I was shocked when Cory said all the girls hate Jenna. That's some tea I wasn't aware of tbh. 

 

I truly believe the most relevant thing Anika will do this season already happened... falling off the boat. Maybe they just casted her to try and balance out all the other big personalities. Amanda trying too hard as always and the only people waiting for Marie to make her return was her family back home because of how fast she was tossed. I felt bad for Bruno too but I felt like he didn't want the win bad enough even though he kept saying he did. He sort of just kept giving up. I appreciate him embracing the little things though while everyone else was just complaining. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great first episode.  Too bad the entire season isn't just non-winners.  I feel like the champions might ruin the season when they come in.  Thankfully Darrell and CT are there and that lessens the chance that we'll have to deal with Johnny dominating but we'll see.

 

I liked pretty much everyone except Bruno, Nicole, and Kailah (I don't get the love for her at all).  Sad to see Marie go, but she should have trained before going out there.  Maybe she'll come back in a few more seasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed the first two episodes. Theo's attitude in this was starting to annoy me really quick, wouldn't be sad to see him go.

 

Glad Jenna stuck up for herself, hope she gets herself in the oasis the next challenge & Ashley she's hilarious, polidicking lol I died. :ahh: 

For the guys I hope Shane :heart2: gets into the oasis and Cory. Nelson & Theo can go. Can't wait for the Champs to enter this game especially CT :heart2: I just hope Banana's doesn't dominate. 

Edited by Gabers05
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gabers05 said:

I really enjoyed the first two episodes. Theo's attitude in this was starting to annoy me really quick, wouldn't be sad to see him go.

 

Glad Jenna stuck up for herself, hope she gets herself in the oasis the next challenge & Ashley she's hilarious, polidicking lol I died. :ahh: 

For the guys I hope Shane :heart2: gets into the oasis and Cory. Nelson & Theo can go. Can't wait for the Champs to enter this game especially CT :heart2: I just hope Banana's doesn't dominate. 

If CT is in the game there's no way Johnny will dominate.

Let's not forget this...
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, Joey Coco said:

If CT is in the game there's no way Johnny will dominate.

Let's not forget this...
 

 

Good point! I do hope CT ends up winning this. I always enjoyed him on the seasons I've seen him in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...