MTV’s The Challenge: Double Agents 12/9

19 minutes ago, Ledex said:

Oh, I had no clue about that. Yeah I don't really see much drama deriving from that. If I have to hear Zach say "make The Challenge great again" one more time... :dancehall2:

Literally their dating was all the way back when Zach & Ashley were on RW: San Diego. Yeah Zach had so much potential but now he's a waste and gross.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C.Damen

• Attitude

• Jaye

• Stevie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

#TeamPretty slaying. I wish Ashley was apart of their alliance though. I honestly believe the only reason veteran Ashley was cast was to try and stir up drama between her and Jenna since they both dated Zach but it was years ago and I expect that attempt at a storyline to flop. 

I do, too, since there really isn't much drama between the three as far as I can tell...

Honestly, I just thought they picked Ashley K because they wanted her for the Underdogs group and then remembered she had already won one and had to put her with the Champions  :laugh:  Like in that season when they first did "rookies vs. veterans" and they put that guy in the rookie team who had already done 2 challenges (but this time they fixed it before production started).

No, but honestly, I thought that maybe they picked her during the early stages of production when either the theme hadn't been chosen or they were tentatively doing some other thing (like even rookies vs. veterans, since she would've been a rookie).  And then when they changed it to champions vs. underdogs it still worked out, so they kept her in the cast.

Edited by andresg770
2 hours ago, Jaye said:

No they can't get eliminated from my understanding. I think to get into the Oasis you either have to win a challenge or your elimination and if you do you're safe until moving in. In other words they have to earn their spot and can't just cruise through. So that's 4 people safe per episode meaning there's probably 2-3 more episodes before they move into the Oasis and my guess is that their first challenge after getting to the Oasis is when the Champions show up. I'm kind of glad we get a few episodes of just the underdogs though. The drama has been refreshing since it doesn't involve nuisances like Bananas for once. 

Well, that makes sense. I'm guessing the people who are already going into the Oasis are safe until all the spots are filled up?

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Well, that makes sense. I'm guessing the people who are already going into the Oasis are safe until all the spots are filled up?

But then do they still compete in the challenges?  Because if they're using those to decide 2 spots, too, then those who already have spots shouldn't be able to win again.  Which would make sense but then 4 people have to sit out the next challenge and 8 people the one after that which is boring...

UNLESS, I guess they *could* let people with spots in the oasis compete and if they win again, they choose who to give that spot to.  That might be good for drama :alexz3:

Just now, andresg770 said:

But then do they still compete in the challenges?  Because if they're using those to decide 2 spots, too, then those who already have spots shouldn't be able to win again.  Which would make sense but then 4 people have to sit out the next challenge and 8 people the one after that which is boring...

UNLESS, I guess they *could* let people with spots in the oasis compete and if they win again, they choose who to give that spot to.  That might be good for drama :alexz3:

That'd be a good twist but what happens if they come in last and they lose the elimination? Nnnn ?

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

That'd be a good twist but what happens if they come in last and they lose the elimination? Nnnn ?

LOL I hadn't thought about that, but you're right!  I mean, I guess they could go either way:  (1) If you come in last and have a spot in the Oasis you have to defend your spot in the elimination round.  Which sounds fine, but then we could go a week with less than 4 people getting "golden tickets," making that part of the competition longer :doc:

Or (2) if you have a spot in the Oasis already and come in last, your "golden ticket" is a lifesaver (throwback to the early seasons) and you pick who goes into the elimination round instead of you.  But then I could see someone like Tony, for example, purposefully coming in last place next week just to throw Nelson into the elimination, which is super shady  :eddie:

So yeah, I dunno... :devil:

35 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

In the promo for next week it looked like they were sitting out of the challenge. Which makes the most sense.

So if it's 2 more weeks of Oasis, it will be 12 Challengers vs. 8 Vets.

18 minutes ago, Ledex said:

In the promo for next week it looked like they were sitting out of the challenge. Which makes the most sense.

So if it's 2 more weeks of Oasis, it will be 12 Challengers vs. 8 Vets.

Exactly. 18 underdogs, 3 eliminations, 3 challenges, 12 people safe total, 6 eliminated. After that its time to move into the Oasis. 

Edited by Jaye
Just now, Jaye said:

Girl what? Lmao.

I watched the last episode. Let's just say I was 100% team Diem and CT. I'm bitter and jaded now. 

Just now, KitKat said:

I watched the last episode. Let's just say I was 100% team Diem and CT. I'm bitter and jaded now. 

I mean he had to move on eventually tbh. 

18 minutes ago, KitKat said:

Do they invade in tomorrow's episode? 

I'm pretty sure champions won't actually invade until episode 5. There's two more episodes of underdog eliminations to earn spots in the Oasis and my guess is that when they move into the Oasis they'll bring out the champs. Not tomorrows episode, but next week's might even have them entering at the very end of the episode as a cliffhanger so. 

8 minutes ago, Jaye said:

I'm pretty sure champions won't actually invade until episode 5. There's two more episodes of underdog eliminations to earn spots in the Oasis and my guess is that when they move into the Oasis they'll bring out the champs. Not tomorrows episode, but next week's might even have them entering at the very end of the episode as a cliffhanger so. 

That sucks. As much as I hated having the same people in each challenge (Bananas, CT, Cara, Laurel, Camila, etc.) the new kids are actually more annoying. I can't stand Nicole at all. It's like everyone is jockeying for position since they're all on level ground. Except I don't really care about any of them. 

34 minutes ago, KitKat said:

That sucks. As much as I hated having the same people in each challenge (Bananas, CT, Cara, Laurel, Camila, etc.) the new kids are actually more annoying. I can't stand Nicole at all. It's like everyone is jockeying for position since they're all on level ground. Except I don't really care about any of them. 

I actually find it refreshing because it sets up relationships for future themes/seasons. Also a scramble for power also sets up being smacked down to reality when Champs arrive. 

36 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Reveal hidden contents

Jenna Compano eliminated by production for NOT finishing a challenge lol

Omg. Production is not having it this season. :ahh:

They're rude as **** for that. But I think it might've been a situation where they said the last people to finish get eliminated.

On 2/10/2017 at 2:12 PM, Ledex said:

#TeamPretty Jenna :-* Kailah :-* Cory :-* Tony

I loved Theo on RW but he came for Queen J so he's done. I have no idea why they brought Anika, sis was literally invisible on RW.

The redneck AYTO guy is bleh but the other one Anthony is so cute. His dimples! :-*

Sylvia is a rat, I need to rewatch her season where Bruno curved her ass harddddd for my life. Nicole still as obnoxious as ever. Ashley still a (lovable) wreck.

Who else was there? Latoya and Amanda are fillers. Nelson is the most annoying one out there right now, he tries sooo hard in his confessionals.

Dario gets cuter and cuter every season. I still think it's hilarious MTV totally canceled his twin. Zaddy Shane can get it. Anybody else I forgot is just irrelevant.

Don't remember the veteran Ashley at all. They couldn't find anybody else? Here for Cyborg domination! (Laurel)

Sylvia and that other girl on her season, Violetta, were awful people.  Nothing but mean girls and were so mean to Madison.  Glad to see her get dragged. 

A new preview of the Champs. Its annoying how all their promo videos are focused on the "Champ Cam" rather than the upcoming happenings with the underdogs.

Preview for Today's main challenge. It's going to be played in pairs. 

The pairings are Latoya & Shane, Ashley & Hunter, Jenna & Cory, Theo & Anika, Amanda & Nelson, and Sylvia & Anthony. More than likely last place team will be sent into elimination and another pairing will be voted in as opposed to voting in an individual guy/girl.

Edited by Jaye
Just now, FutureHive said:

i would be so sad if they sent Kailah home. she got that cute white girl ass

She's safe from being voted in for another two eliminations / episodes.