MTV’s The Challenge: Double Agents 12/9

20 hours ago, Stevie said:

Big T, CT, and Nam making this miserable season worth watching. :heart:

Is it just me or is Cory looking especially fine this season? :shutup:

Josh, Devin, Aneesa, and Lolo are FLOPS. Somewhere Louise Hazel is watching this episode cackling to herself.

Nam is such a shady little bitch. He's like if Joss or Turbo actually had a good personality. His comments about Lolo leaving had me ROLLING.

"Oh, my god. This is gonna break me". :shutup:

"Maybe I'll come see her at the Olympics. I can improve my rooting skills". :fan:

"Lolo, I love you. Wait, not like that. I like you. Oh, no..." :lmao:

Cory has definitely been looking GOOD. It must be that post baby glow on him :jonny: Nam is hilarious. I feel so bad when Lolo goes off on him :toofunny3:

17 hours ago, Attitude said:

Apparently she said something and Josh and Kaycee ran to tell production. I'm so over these Big Brother bitches.

tenor.gif

What’s the problem? She didn’t wanna be there any damn way :rip: 

She’s a poor sport and shouldn’t ever come back if she’s gonna complain about things not going the way she wants them to. It’s not the Olympics and if she wants to bitch about coming up short then she can do that on her own when she does so at the next Olympics she’s sure to flip in :cm: 

12 hours ago, C.Damen said:

Am I the only one who finds Darrell and CT BOTH annoying this season?

They can stay gone for next season tbh.

Darrell hasn’t done anything to be annoying :toofunny3: CT has ALWAYS been an entitled whiny douche, but he’s good to look at so I excuse it season after season :deadbanana2:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C.Damen

• Attitude

• Jaye

• Stevie

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Attitude said:

I could understand CT, but Darrell has been MIA most of the season. :deadbanana2:

I don't find Darrell annoying, but if CT's "playing-it-down-the-middle-until-he-has-to-make-a-choice" style is annoying to some people, then so should Darrell's.  They're both doing the same thing this season.

That said, I don't get why Darrell is playing like that (and it's a little bit frustrating to see).  I get that he doesn't have close ties with these new contestants, but he's in much better shape than CT.  The Darrell of old would've been jumping at the chance to get a gold skull, not skull-less so close to the final...  :michael:

22 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Darrell hasn’t done anything

Exactly why he is annoying.

He doesn't do sh*t, doesn't make moves, just literally sits there and follows what Kam and Leroy do.

24 minutes ago, C.Damen said:

Exactly why he is annoying.

He doesn't do sh*t, doesn't make moves, just literally sits there and follows what Kam and Leroy do.

Oh, well there’s only so much you can do when the house is run by one group and no ones playing an individual game :michael: