MTV’s The Challenge: Double Agents 12/9

Please never let Amber M back she brought absolutely nothing (granted that could apply to half the cast this season). 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C.Damen

• Attitude

• Jaye

• Stevie

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, C.Damen said:

What did you hoes think of last night's episode?

@MP2K

@Attitude

@lillavend3r

@andresg770

@Stevie

@Toxicity.

@Miles.

@Danger

@Sakura Jun™

Miss Queen Theresa. The show ended last week.

Its this point in the game where the skull twist is absolutely useless, boring and unnecessary. Cute for maybe 3 episodes but after that no dice.

13 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Please never let Amber M back she brought absolutely nothing (granted that could apply to half the cast this season). 

She slayed in Tori’s denture episode. We cannot lie!

3 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I think that's partly why he doesn't do the Challenge that much anymore (thank Jebus).  The show has him traveling all around the country/world, so it probably complicates his schedule a bit.

It used to be hosted by former PCD Ashley Roberts and former The Hills Audrina Patridge (among other people over the years), but it's gone downhill ever since lol.

I used to think it was a syndicated show because of the different airtimes in DC (where I live) and in Atlanta, but it turns out it's a legit NBC show.  However, it seems like NBC just couldn't convince the local affiliates that this show would give them better ratings/money than other stuff they could air after SNL, so the best they could negotiate was that new episodes the show had to air after SNL, but not immediately if the local channel preferred to show something better ( :fan: ).  It might be the case that your local NBC channel chose the latter and John's show airs at like 2 or 3 am there.

(Sorry I nerded out at the end. I grew up in a country where national TV is handled way differently, so all this syndication/local affiliate stuff fascinates me  :dancehall: )

Oooooh :eek: Ok, so I have seen the show before. It was years ago when she hosted actually, but I haven’t seen or heard about it since then :toofunny3:

3 hours ago, MP2K said:

Darrells confessionals are so underrated and hilarious. :deadbanana2:

He’s so funny. One of the few reasons that this season is worth tuning into.

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I second this! She had all that mouth with Tori and did worse than she did in her elimination. At least Tori tried :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Sakura Jun™ said:

This season is just underwhelming and a massive disappointment 

It feels like it's just dragging on at this point. The casuals are eating it up though.

I still love Nam so much.

I just wish he wasn't tethered to Lolo and we could see what he is made out of.

4 hours ago, C.Damen said:

I still love Nam so much.

I just wish he wasn't tethered to Lolo and we could see what he is made out of.

Right?? Lolo is so damn difficult I couldn’t imagine having to partner with her. :rip:

andresg770

This is why we needed a Louise Hazel in the cast to make Lolo take several seats  :foxaylove2:

Louise really was the Olympian we should've gotten, huh?

That messy ass elimination. :rip:

Darrell's confessionals are so funny. :rip:

Funny how Nany and Josh acted so tough when they knew Amber M. was getting sent down. But in the deliberation they said they didn't want this one. :skull:

I agree this season is feeling lackluster. We need a shakeup soon.

On 2/18/2021 at 12:37 AM, toxicgenie said:

Devin's plans flopped. They should have made a deal with Lolo/Nam tbh and picked them.

I don't get why they picked Amber B. to basically get a free skull. Like what did that gain them? Could've at least sent Lolo down to try to curry favor with her. Or maybe if Gabby really didn't want it she could've given it to Big T since she's like her next best friend? I feel like anybody would've won against Amber M.

lillavend3r

Kendal out. The fact that Jemmye ass still there. Same goes for Big Easy

:dies:. I swear if Aneesa wins this... a joke

lillavend3r
26 minutes ago, Attitude said:
  Hide contents

Forgot Nehamiah was even on. :deadbanana2:

Me too lmao:dies:

andresg770
11 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Reveal hidden contents

Kendal out. The fact that Jemmye ass still there. Same goes for Big Easy

:dies:. I swear if Aneesa wins this... a joke

Spoiler

It'll be cool to see her, but I don't recall her being THAT strong a competitor.  The only daily I remember her winning was that one where everyone else threw the mission for Verantula and forgot to tell her  :rip:  And her one inferno was about who could walk/carry the most bricks across a plank, against Leah who probably wasn't all that good.  But maybe if Kendal had done more seasons we would've had a better view of her skill.

On 2/18/2021 at 10:40 AM, Arcadius said:

Please never let Kaycee back she brought absolutely nothing (granted that could apply to half the cast this season). 

!

lillavend3r

Not only Jemmye & Jonna snatched a spot in this show, they skated to the end:dies:

lillavend3r

Tonight's episode

No elimination this week. Just Lolo's DQ. Next week double elimination

Zzzzzz