oh wow my gif link was a flop

Edited by Speezy

ROUND 3

YELLOW

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
Ooo, very stylized, she almost looks like a real life Barbie in the outfit. The shoes and belt are a plus too.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE
Very SesameStreet-esque. It suffers from what Natalia did last round, which was the severity of the puffiness blocking other parts of the outfit. It looks pretty and chest piece looks good too

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ
Its cute-ish. Very grandma-esque… I like the shoes

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
Seems almost like something good to wear to the OSCARs. It’s simple and almost grandma-esque

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
Wait I stan a bit. The neckless, the umbrella, the fence WIG
Black and yellow is a good combo for an outfit and you cant go wrong.. She balanced asymmetrical pieces too. Her and the fence did that. 

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
Its okay/risky outfit in general. These type of outfits certain people can pull off great . If there wasn’t cut outs near the hip, then this would’ve been a better outfit. From the butt up it looks good.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
Very neat. The mesh/transparent tail of the dress is neat also the belt and above is cute

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
She seems stiff and stuffed in this outfit. It goes from over the top to simple, when you look at it from head to toe. If she had a Black and Purple belt or Purple shoes the outfit as a whole would’ve came together WAAAY MORE SMOOTHLY.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
We love improvements. Its very summer/spring like with the purple/yellow combo. I have no complaints tbh

kipperskipper / JENNIE
I was gonna drag you because I thought this was another GTA-civilian like outfit until I seen the pictures with better details of the outfit. I love that it matches and it looks very comfortable, also the fabric looks nice. This is your best entry so far tbh

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Very elegant tbh. I just dislike the way the fabric looks. The designs and accessories are cute though

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
Wait Okay Mrs T, go awf. I really can’t find nothing to complain about, I believe everything matches up well… so … :cm:

Loyalty / BEYONCE
Okay Mrs Lemonade. I love the simplicity in the color and the placement of the designs. Also love how it appears to be a body suit.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE
Its cute. I like the little flaps

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
Let start by saying the dress could’ve been better w/o the furballs on the sleeves. It just looks cluttered with them on.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
A step up from last round, very Cinderella/Disney princess like.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
Its suffers from being overdesigned. Those silver/goldish tentacle things is a recent Mariah Carey song. And the headpiece is too much. Everything else is beautiful

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
Very summer like. I like the ruffles and the mid piece/belt.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN
Very grandma-esque..though. Simple, plain and 50% "WOW" factor

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
Not bad but not my favorite. Its too well patterned for me. Its sexy though. But the skirt length bothers me a bit on this outfit 

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
Effective use of the colors. A mix of fashion, business-casual and being sexy out in the rain

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Its cute to look at and fitting but , 0  “WOW” factor 

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
Its cute/regular, the neck piece helps . Nothing else left to judge 

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
This suffers on what Linda E suffered from last round. Its very plain. Unironed and bedsheet-like. Only thing that helped the outfit is the purse.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
Very regal. The headpiece is a turn off. Well done though

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
An almost bad risk with the Blue/Yellow combo. From the waist up its amazing.

@beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

I know I took a risk by not submitting a dress, I think I'm only person who didn't this round. But I want to prove my versatility, showing that I can serve sports/streetwear and not just glamour. 

Kinda positive review 

kjnwrCi.gif

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
She seems stiff and stuffed in this outfit. It goes from over the top to simple, when you look at it from head to toe. If she had a Black and Purple belt or Purple shoes the outfit as a whole would’ve came together WAAAY MORE SMOOTHLY.

Lady-Gaga-GOTSNYC-Street-Style-Fashion-Z

:confused:

1 minute ago, jamesfog said:

i think he means the white and pink stripes should have been black

4 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

"BLACK AND PURPLE" not "BLACK OR PURPLE" The belt is dark purple, lavender and a light copper 

17 minutes ago, Noah said:

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
We love improvements. Its very summer/spring like with the purple/yellow combo. I have no complaints tbh

This makes me a bit feel safe. But the summer thing also makes me nervous because the other dress that got the summer comment is for one I honestly think is very drab. :sorry:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Most people getting great reviews and me getting mixed

kjnwrCi.gif

I'm right there with you!

My faves btw are Charlize, Natalia, Beyoncé and Davika.

senT, this round was so much better than the last :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

My faves btw are Bella, Isabella, Miss Hadid and Bella Khair Hadid.

Omg thank you baby :hug: 

Idk what @Speezy was on when he did most of his comments and rankings for this round, but whatever it was, I don't want any of it. :mazen: To each their own I guess.

kjnwrCi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.