The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

:chick3: I didn't want to send in paparazzi/red carpet photos that's why I've only been looking through her photoshoots.... 

SdYgmAE.gif

Edited by Taylucifer

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

senT

and I agree with how difficult it was to rank, I feel like everyone changed placements at some point except my #1 and last.

4 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

:chick3: I didn't want to send in paparazzi/red carpet photos that's why I've only been looking through her photoshoots.... 

SdYgmAE.gif

Paparazzi and red carpet photos are completely fine. The type of photo doesn't really matter as long as you make sure to choose the best and most flattering photos.

SdYgmAE.gif

59 minutes ago, Noah said:

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY It’s cute. It’s kind of plain and I feel like I’ve seen this so much that it doesn’t look as stunning as when I first saw it, but I don’t think Katy really has any better green looks.

Tell me about it.

57 minutes ago, Noah said:

Paparazzi and red carpet photos are completely fine. The type of photo doesn't really matter as long as you make sure to choose the best and most flattering photos.

SdYgmAE.gif

I'll keep that in mind next round.... if I survive this one

SdYgmAE.gif

7 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

I'll keep that in mind next round.... if I survive this one

SdYgmAE.gif

SdYgmAE.gif

3 hours ago, Noah said:

(You could’ve easily won again this round if you had sent in that look from the tidal event though)

dBUIbbP.gif

3 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Praying for my sis @Navyofbadgals, she did her best

dBUIbbP.gif

I’m over lol

5 hours ago, Noah said:

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
 Not really a big fan of this. It’s just a jacket and she’s not even really serving anything since she just looks like she’s cold. I agree with Speezy about the titanic comment. It looks like it’s a nice material though.

So, I 'm last. Clueless liked it. You'll rank me last. In my situation it depends on other judges. 

whew i hope i will be just safe

22 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

So, I 'm last. Clueless liked it. You'll rank me last. In my situation it depends on other judges. 

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Gurl, I can read. The rest of participants was praised while I wasn't. 

The judges sabotaging me again

SdYgmAE.gif

5 hours ago, prézli said:

The entries that Clueless hates are liked by Noah and vice versa. :skull: 

Except both are not here for my look

dBUIbbP.gif

Sent...that was hard

my top 5 were pretty clear for me

ranking #6-23 was SUPER hard as all were just ok. I changed my rankings for them like 4 times...but I’m good with my final 

3 minutes ago, Selenurr said:

Except both are not here for my look

dBUIbbP.gif

Exception that proves the rule.

dBUIbbP.gif

Spoiler

I think Noah was not that hard on you.

4 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Sent...that was hard

my top 5 were pretty clear for me

ranking #6-23 was SUPER hard as all were just ok. I changed my rankings for them like 4 times...but I’m good with my final 

Am I in your top five

dBUIbbP.gif

13 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Hopefully I'm not #22 to some judges this time

T4DoP6O.gif

T4DoP6O.gif

ROUND 2

GREEN

jyJwiwI.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Charlize Theron: there’s not much going on but I like it. Wish she was wearing earrings or a bracelet to make it more interesting.

Shoto Todoroki - Aaliyah: too basic and boring, I was expecting more from her.

jamesfog - Lady Gaga: A great “Lady” look! I love this shade of green on her and the outfit fits her really well. One of my favorite glow’d up entries!

Lukey - Lea Michele: I wish SAG award winning Lea Michele’s dress was in a darker shade but it fits her very well. I think the way the ruffles are done look a little cheap.

Girlicious - Duckie Thot: love the pattern, it looks very sleek. The neon green looks great against the black parts of the fabric. Well done!

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour: very “on brand” with her persona post drag race. I like the shape of the dress a lot, especially the hips. One of the most memorable entries this round!

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry: it’s a good look, safe and expected but good and I like it better than the other option you posted so that’s that on that.

Scene - Hyuna: not only is this P E D E S T R I A N, it is also D I S A P P O I N T I N G. I refuse to believe Hyuna didn’t have something at least boring or safe.

Riri. - Nicki Minaj: I love how simple this is, especially when comparing it to last round’s very busy outfit. Great color on her.

Taylucifer - Taylor Swift: I like how she’s wearing different shades of green but still they all work out together.

Moonlightbae - Zara Larsson: a great step-up from the last round! I love the dramatic neckline, it makes the outfit so much more interesting, and I like how the hair slicked back looks with this. Ugly shoes, the others were RIGHT!

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid: This looks so much better without the jacket so I’m glad you sent that picture as well. The top of the dress is very strong but I’m not a fan of the tulle in the bottom.

thecptz - Davika Hoorne: I can look past the fact that this is not my favourite shade of green but I can’t ignore how cheap the fabric looks, especially the one in the back which is very unnecessary and brings the whole look down.

prezli - Christina Milian: Looks great on her and I like the simple makeup with this dress. 

Loyalty - Beyoncé: Ehhhhh. The leotard is nice but the cape / ruffles looks terrible, they look very poorly made and the fabric looks very cheap and unfinished. Not what I’d expect from a Beyoncé look.

Dom - Scarlett Johansson: I think this is a solid safe entry. It looks good but it’s not very memorable. She looks good, I just wish the hairstyle was different.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o: Too much going on. The different shades, the embellishments, the asymmetric shapes, I don’t think they work together that well on this look.

Thanatos - Heidi Klum: It’s cute. I’m not a fan of the big beads on her hips or the big diamond cut-out, but overall she looks good.

Invisibility - Namie Amuro: this is too messy for me. The sweater is an ugly color and looks cheap but looks “young” while the skirt looks matronly and boring.

Bxtch - Selena Gomez: I like this ‘cause it’s fun and fresh and youthful. I only wish this was a jumpsuit or a high waisted pant with a crop top instead of the bustier with a long corset (?) situation ‘cause it would elongate and stylise her body a lot better.

K$Ellie - Tyra Banks: I like the color and fabric but the golden elements are barely noticeable because of the dress so I wish they were different. Looks good.

Navyofbadgals - Linda Evangelista: I hate the fabric, it looks so old and the fact that her face looks so young and RICH, accentuates how ugly the dress is. I wouldn’t say it looks ‘cheap’ but it definitely doesn’t go along with how expensive the face and accessories look.

kipperskipper - Jennie: i didn’t want to use the word pedestrian but I’ll have to do it: PEDESTRIAN. What in the Charlotte Russe outlets is this?????? 

Pedro - Eleni Foureira: costumey, cheap, unflattering.

looks DIY’d and not in a good way.

EriKills - Natalia Kills: It’s simple but very well done. She looks expensive and I like it a lot.

PoKitaurus - Fergie: everything is tacky. the corset, the panties, the skirt (?) the shoes….

Queen Conchitta - Sara Sampaio: not a fan of the tiara or the shoes but overall i think it’s pretty. I love how they used this shade of green with the gold.

bestfiction - Kylie Minogue: the color is the only good thing about this dress, it doesn’t fit her very well + that shoe is HIDEOUS, i wish you sent another pic that didn’t show it cause…..

Selenurr - Priyanka Chopra: a little messy. I don’t know why the ruffles are there or why she’s showing her navel, it looks weird, especially with a look that is covering so much of her body. 

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.