The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Sis she literally said that yours was better than Katy's. :deadbanana2:

It’s 4am in my country and i read it fast. F**k.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

absolutely zero f*kin taste. I’m not even gonna say anything, cause I guess “ATRL” fashion gurus are way more aware what a fashion is than famous tabloids, sides and critics. Stuffed, the only thing that is stuffed is your eyelids boo boo. Scarlett rocked that Versace dress, like no other. The pitiful half assed comment, just proves that ya’ll just wanna see me at the bottom. But k. Also i would like to point out, Katy did it better? K, maybe cause u like her, but that’s a huge fkin stretch to say she did it better, cause it’s a completely differently sown dress , and as a “fashion” expert u should know that.

but hey you ain’t a fashion expert, so u can kick rocks, especially when you give better ratings to fkin tops instead of a decent dress. 

That’s all.

Can you read ? (even though my judging critiques arent that well checked

I should swap you and Katy's positions cause I should be receiving this from @KatyCatPH not you. 

It’s a much better  Katy Perry dress tbh

@Dom  but go awf :cm: 

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

Can you read ? (even though my judging critiques arent that well checked

I should swap you and Katy's positions cause I should be receiving this from @KatyCatPH not you. 

@Dom  but go awf :cm: 

I striked the entire post when i fully got into critique , gimme a break. 

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I won't say no to that. :cm:

9 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

But what if this was the look I sent? How would you rate this @Clueless @Speezy?

Katy-Perry-in-Green-Gown-at-White-House-

I like it but the one below is great

bsp_edi_katyperry9879.jpg?w=1170&h=1707

5 minutes ago, Dom said:

I striked the entire post when i fully got into critique , gimme a break. 

go to bed

4 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I like it but the one below is great

bsp_edi_katyperry9879.jpg?w=1170&h=1707

I though of sending this one too but the pedestrian comments from the previous round turned me off.

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

I though of sending this one too but the pedestrian comments from the previous round turned me off.

I mean its simple/ business casual and cute.  I wouldnt call it pedestrian even though one is behind her:ahh: 

46 minutes ago, Noah said:

Its good to know I’m not the only one who can waste $50 in Rue 21 w\o Rue-bucks

:hoetenks:

you just knew you were THAT bitch paying full price without Rue-bucks yesss bitch that's money honey.  

tenor.gif

46 minutes ago, Noah said:

Why she sticking her shoe out like she murdered the shoe game. I need her to put her foot back in because the back of the shoe is a no.

:deadbanana2:

this was MTE tho. @Speezy your commentary :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Girlicious said:

Last season was the only season other than all-stars I didn’t participate, had no idea you represented Duckie last season. My apologizes. :sistrens:

:sistrens: wait we stan similar taste then

so speezy is the troll judge

11 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:sistrens: wait we stan similar taste then

so speezy is the troll judge

Ill try to keep it like R1,Pg13 and short or like this https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=29986907#29986907 most of the time. But I just had a little extra time

I knew and told y’all  I hated green

:emofish:

12 hours ago, Noah said:

The year your entry is from doesn't really matter, it's more about the look. When Sabbath dragged prezli's entry last round for looking like it was from 2008, (I'm assuming) she meant that it looked dated and like the not-so-good fashion of that time period. Bagels sent in a look from the 90s last round and it did well. Just like a song from 2019 can sound dated even though it was just released, but a song from 2009 can be a classic and still sound fresh.

for future reference, this is what I meant with the 2008 comment

11 hours ago, Noah said:

ROUND 2

GREEN

jyJwiwI.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

AALIYAH - You're disappointing me quite a bit so far with Aaliyah. This is really the best you could come up with? It's just drab and boring.

BELLA HADID - Ok.. the top of the dress starts out strong, but that tulle (or whatever that is) really cheapens the look. And then that ugly camo coat on top? Not a fan

BEYONCÉ - I don't know how I feel... It kinda looks cheap. Those ugly sleeves... It's a no from me

CHARLIZE THERON - Loving the Crayola effect here.

CHRISTINA MILIAN - Maybe I would've been able to appreciate this more without the diamond cut out. I'm not a fan

DAVIKA HOORNE - I personally am not in love with this. It definitely isn't bad, but it doesn't excite me at all. That drab pastel color and then that random silk scarf train thing? Nah

DUCKIE THOT - Bold. I love it. So far, I think you've made a smart decision picking Duckie Thot.

ELENI FOUREIRA - I'm not feeling anything

FERGIE - Looks cheap.

HEIDI KLUM - Meh

HYUNA - Serving Gaga's Macbook webcam photoshoots. It's a little too simple

JENNIE - Meh

KATY PERRY - Shocker!

KYLIE MINOGUE - No.

LADY GAGA - You got read for being costume-y last round. I definitely like that you've pulled it back a little bit this round. I love how you actually took in the judges' critiques. Also this is kinda one of her best lace fronts to date.

LEA MICHELE - It's okay. It really doesn't make me feel anything.

LINDA EVANGELISTA - Kinda dusty and matronly.

LUPITA NYUNG'O - I love it. Lupita rarely gets it wrong on the red carpet.

NAMIE AMURO - I like this. The accessories help it a lot

NATALIA KILLS - It's fine.

NICKI MINAJ - Simple. Beautiful.

PRIYANKO CHOPRA - Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. :deadbanana4:

SARA SAMPAIO - Whew a fall from grace for me. That headband :deadbanana4:. It's too prom-y for me.

SASHA VELOUR - SO beautiful. Balmain found dead

SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Stiff. Not bad.... but stiff.

SELENA GOMEZ - Almost Fashion Nova, but I don't hate it

TAYLOR SWIFT - The fit of the top kinda triggers me. Nonetheless, it is a pretty solid look

TYRA BANKS - Serving Coming to America. I like it

ZARA LARSSON - I really love that dress. I don't love the shoes with it, though–they're a bit too chunky. One of those minimalist pumps that are in style right now would've worked better with the dress. But this isn't a shoe competition is it? Overall I like the look a lot.

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

Cheap cheap cheap.. sis?

diddraispoot.png

Edited by Selenurr

Both of my commentaries so far are good... hoping to be in the high again :sistrens:

ZARA LARSSON - It’s pretty but I kinda dislike the upper shoulder poof. ALSO HER HEELS THOUGH (if this was a shoe contest shed probably win)

ZARA LARSSON - I really love that dress. I don't love the shoes with it, though–they're a bit too chunky. One of those minimalist pumps that are in style right now would've worked better with the dress. But this isn't a shoe competition is it? Overall I like the look a lot.

the shoe controversy :deadbanana4:

Clueless once again standing by ha name 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.