• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorites are Charlize, Lupita, Linda, Zara, Sasha, Christina and myself in no particular order.

:sistrens:

@Clueless I know right? But Katy does not have a lot of green looks and this is the best. But what else can you say about it though?

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Speezy's critiques on page 38?

2lw0ps2.gif

If you say so. But we'd appreciate it if you can post it ASAP. :-*

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

@Clueless I know right? But Katy does not have a lot of green looks and this is the best. But what else can you say about it though?

It's doesn't excite me. It's been talked about SO much before. I wouldn't be surprised if that look has been sent for every season

dont worry yall i dont think I had a green look/round in my season. 

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

nn you're next bitch

theyll be at my door burning my faves album on stick after this

ROUND 2

GREEN

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Spoiler

AALIYAH - This is a decent casual look if you want to get harassed by some 80-year-old military dude who waves the American flag outside his Ford Pickup. Compared to the other contestants you entry fell like my faves career (whos releasing a fourth album this year)

BELLA HADID - TBH this is camo done right with fashion. Also I feel there is too much going on..almost This like when you go to Mcdonalds and tell them go light on the tartar sauce, and you pay for it at the first window, pull up to the second window to receive your Filet-o-Fish only to find out that when you opened it that it looks like 3 birds pooped on the filet. OT: Its good, even better without the jacket

BEYONCÉ - Bey is serving a look alright. Its creative but I dislike the way the designer executed the sleeves for the dress.  I wish I could place you equal to Fergie because they are equally as bad\good, This one is a bit uglier

CHARLIZE THERON - It looks like she got off the titanic and someone gave her a coat. OT: its neat, I love the design and the old-school vibe.

CHRISTINA MILIAN - Plain and sexy. Love the cut outs though

DAVIKA HOORNE - GO AWF Crest Complete Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Expressions Toothpaste Herbal Mint model. Its actually simple but it delivered well. Its fitting and stylish. Only issue for me is that I can see the wiring in the torso.

DUCKIE THOT - This is very pretty. I love the green-black color combo and the shoes. Also the purse is a plus.

ELENI FOUREIRA - This is one of the better jumper\crop top fits tbh. Simple but its cute. Also an example how to execute ruffles on an outfit as sleeves

FERGIE - Almost a better Beyonce fit. It’s not as creative but it doesn’t have ugly sleeves. I wish I could place you equal to Beyonce because they are equally as bad\good.

HEIDI KLUM - Its cute! I shop at Macy’s too but go awf.  I guess the anal beads kinda jumped out for this one too.

HYUNA - Whew the decline was real from last round for you.  Compared to your competition it falls flat but it’s cute and stylish in a casual sense. Its good to know I’m not the only one who can waste $50 in Rue 21 w\o Rue-bucks

JENNIE - Oh No she de-digivovled!? Its cute but the patterns are a Meghan Trainor song

KATY PERRY - Kinda falls with Nicki in the catergory of plain, except it has more going on. 

KYLIE MINOGUE - Why she sticking her shoe out like she murdered the shoe game. I need her to put her foot back in because the back of the shoe is a no. Do you see that pink fur on the heel? I-..  Its kinda alright and everything looks a bit loose on her.

LADY GAGA - It’s cute and sexy but it doesn’t move me. It’s a bit on the simple\basic side

LEA MICHELE - Very simple yet wavey. The shoulder piece did that tbh! 

LINDA EVANGELISTA - I actually stood for her old school look last round. What happened? This round it falls flat. If she’s alive please tweet her to return that table cloth to the wedding reception she snatched it from. The center piece, mid\belt and accessories are good though.

LUPITA NYUNG'O - She suffered on the part where its bad to be overdesigned. It looks good but too much is going on near the waist. Still cute though

NAMIE AMURO - I think its well-executed. This is an example to how to wear fluffy\animal-fur-like things

NATALIA KILLSIt’s cute and fluffy. I just hate that there’s a mid-piece and the fluff is covering it. 

NICKI MINAJ - Don’t get me wrong I stan jumpers\crop fits don’t get me wrong but this is very “Im gonna wear my favorite color” like. . Its fitting butt it doesn’t do much..kinda too plain.

PRIYANKO CHOPRA - Vast improvement its very costume-like yet sexy. Make up is did well

SARA SAMPAIO - One of my favorites this round. It’s well designed and accessorized

SASHA VELOUR - Whew! the anal beads jumped out. Remarkable improvement

SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Honestly she looks stuffed- looks like she wants to die with that dress on. It’s a much better  Katy Perry dress tbh

SELENA GOMEZ - I believe this was the second cropfit\jumper in this batch but compared to the theme and your opponents the Jumper didn’t stand out as much. Also I love her jumper matching the can. I guess the Body Heat songtress did that.

TAYLOR SWIFT - First off this is neat. But its very simple. The crop jacket is nice but it’s like she had to do a concert in a mall (my fave did a mall concert before so don’t worry, coins is coins).

TYRA BANKS - The 2 On songtress did that :eli: . I love the pattern and reflections and the simple add ons to the dress. (the belt, neck piece, wrist piece). I cant complain too much

ZARA LARSSON - It’s pretty but I kinda dislike the upper shoulder poof. ALSO HER HEELS THOUGH (if this was a shoe contest shed probably win)

General Comment: On who to put near the top 10 was difficult. Top 3 and bottom 4 was clear upon arrival

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

Love a high critique and a safe critique!

tenor.gif

absolutely zero f*kin taste. I’m not even gonna say anything, cause I guess “ATRL” fashion gurus are way more aware what a fashion is than famous tabloids, sides and critics. Stuffed, the only thing that is stuffed is your eyelids boo boo. Scarlett rocked that Versace dress, like no other. The pitiful half assed comment, just proves that ya’ll just wanna see me at the bottom. But k. Also i would like to point out, Katy did it better? K, maybe cause u like her, but that’s a huge fkin stretch to say she did it better, cause it’s a completely differently sown dress , and as a “fashion” expert u should know that.

but hey you ain’t a fashion expert, so u can kick rocks, especially when you give better ratings to fkin tops instead of a decent dress. 

That’s all.

Edited by Dom

1 minute ago, Dom said:

absolutely zero f*kin taste. I’m not even gonna say anything, cause I guess “ATRL” fashion gurus are way more aware what a fashion is than famous tabloids, sides and critics. Stuffed, the only thing that is stuffed is your eyelids boo boo. Scarlett rocked that Versace dress, like no other. The pitiful half assed comment, just proves that ya’ll just wanna see me at the bottom. But k. Also i would like to point out, Katy did it better? K, maybe cause u like her, but that’s a huge fkin stretch to say she did it better, cause it’s a completely differently sown dress , and as a “fashion” expert u should know that.

but hey you ain’t a fashion expert, so u can kick rocks, especially when you give better ratings to fkin tops instead of a decent dress. 

That’s all.

Our first legendary meltdown of the season :jonny:

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Also i would like to point out, Katy did it better?

Sis she literally said that yours was better than Katy's. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.