The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

1 minute ago, Noah said:

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see your and sumthin's ranks aksjjdjdjs :jonny5:

:jonny6:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i just sent 

V5kisZC.jpg

this being the last time i send critiques this season

OWi49z4.png

19 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Miss thang that was a standout look that round. Unfortunately, some judges doesn't have a good grasp of avant garde.

We can agrih on this tbh :mandown:

FINALE

jyJwiwI.png

@Sabbath

Hide contents

Kylie Jenner / Bella Hadid - lemme just start by saying that when I read the paragraph that says "one of the many reasons why I. K. Hadid”” i read it as “I, Kylie Hadid” and almost lost it. Anyways, on with the critique. The way you’ve played with Bella throughout the season has been spectacular and I truly believe you really showed her best looks ever (at least most of the time). I’ve always liked her, but looking at her and her immaculate outfits week after week truly made me fell in love with her. I love that you chose the black gown because that truly was a showstopping moment and I knew I was ranking you #1 that round the moment i opened your entry. I love how passionate you’re about fashion and really enjoyed  reading your comments all season ‘cause it’s obvious you know what you’re talking about. 

Loyalty / Beyoncé - I really tried making the pink round a tie for #1 cause that outfit is just spectacular so im glad to see it again. I really think you picked out your strongest outfits and they speak for themselves: they’re beautiful, unique and detailed, and I wouldn’t expect less from someone like Beyoncé.  I didn’t know you had 8 wins so that by itself is impressive but the fact that you made it this far without being a stan who knows her best looks by heart, proves that you’re a great player and a deserving finalist.

Pinkbox / Sasha Velour - Your opening statement had me screaming, the nerve lmao. I’d always look forward seeing what you would send ‘cause for better or for worse, every round was an interesting take and if there’s something i can never forgive in the color game or in life is being boring. Out of all the finalists, you definitely had the most “challenging" celebrity and I’m very happy you made it all the way to the end. I knew Sasha had some great looks, but didn’t know she had THAT MANY. Lastly, I love that you chose Sasha’s drag race crowning look for the Color Game’s crowning round.

@Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox

been inactive on atrl recently but Yall comments may be 3-4 sentences from me.

I brought my laptop with me on spring break but im busy  :gaycat5: but the winners deserve more thant 3 sentences 

28 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

no

8 PM :thing:

But any time is good

18 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Fine with this 

zFQ9W9R.thumb.png.e962192257822d2531f466

that's too late. I'm planning on around 1-3 PM ET so I hope that works with y'all

1 minute ago, Noah said:

that's too late. I'm planning on around 1-3 PM ET so I hope that works with y'all

Perfect 

Kylie Jenner

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

that works too

forgot that grandmas sleep at 7:30 PM, srry 

16 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

that works too

forgot that grandmas sleep at 7:30 PM, srry 

Calling me grandma when you're known as ATRL's resident dinosaur. I think you're projecting

Edited by Noah

YXjOHiz.png

Hello everyone. The finale will take place tomorrow at 2 PM ET (like 23 hours from now). First we will reveal the winners of the awards, then 3rd place, then the winner and the runner-up. You all have until 11 AM ET tomorrow to send in your votes for the awards if you haven't already. Good luck to the top 3 and I hope to see everyone else there too. :heart2:

AWARDS VOTING LINK

https://forms.gle/Svcz7YSJbg9qCdzd9

Edited by Noah

Don't forget to vote me for Miss Underrated and Miss Congeniality. Thank you!

vote me :heart2:

FINALE

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Hide contents

General: Top 3 you all did wonderfully. Bella and Bey had me shook at times because I thought they were gonna be eliminated by their peers right away. Sasha was faced by my taste for disliking over-designed and cluttered things. You all overcame and found the air to breathe another round, and sadly air will be snatched from 2 of you, leaving 1 with air and 2 without. Hopefully, if I take part in another Color Games all-star, as a judge or contestant, I do hope you guys are my competitors or contestants. Forgive me for my rather long general comments and stale personal comments.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - I know I've probably been that judge blocking you from succeeding. Bella’s  looks sometimes fell very flat to me in certain rounds, while in others she did outstanding. I do give you the greatest wishes and blessings for the announcement of the winner

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – You improved very well over this season. You had looks that were a turn off and looks that were a turn up. I do wish you the best of luck and success with the winner announcement

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – I did extremely dislike Sasha looks a first couple of rounds but you found a way to maneuver Sashas outfits that would get you to this spot.May positive energy and thoughts be with you on winner announcement

@Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.