34 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

And we're thankful

ROUND 14

WHITE

jyJwiwI.png

@Sabbath

Hide contents

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - i schRIHmd.

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - the last pic :jonny: i’d let her stomp on me tbh! It’s simple but in a great way.

Loyalty - Beyoncé - it’s cute but kinda reminds me of my grandma’s tablecloth

Navyofbadgals - Linda Evangelista - bP8EqTS.gif

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - I don’t love the bottom as much as the top but it’s still great. I live for the headpiece.

Queen Conchita - Sara Sampaio - I like the idea of this but im not a fan of the construction. The neckline is broadening her shoulders and it’s not very flattering.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o - we have decided to stan forever. I love this so much, it’s so different and beautiful.

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Tsareena 

omg the quickness, best host moment 

Let me just say that Lupita's look is so awesome. She reminds me one of those Muses in the Hercules movie.

Swish swish bish

A satisfied customer with their basket

1byD.gif

wow...some choices were made

Welp 

• ATRL Moderator

a stanning (as always) of sabbath today

**** this round 

lHr6HGY.png

5 hours ago, Alena said:

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - I don’t love the bottom

can't believe it took this long for someone to pick that up ddd

• Alena

I’ll have me critiques in later today

1 minute ago, Noah said:

just realized I never posted @Speezy's critiques :rip: next page? :gaycat3:

here I am gettin death threats and dragged in my pms from some of these hooligans for not sending :fish2:

kidding

Just now, Speezy said:

here I am gettin death threats and dragged in my pms from some of these hooligans for not sending :fish2:

Hide contents

kidding

It's what she deserves 

Let's see if Mizz Speezy serves taste on tonight

Speezy

5 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Reveal hidden contents

kidding

kii I thought I posted them but then I went to post sumthin's and I realized that I hadn't posted your's yet :gaycat3:

Speezy

ROUND 14

WHITE

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA She looks so young, almost like 7 years out of her mothers womb. I do appreciate how the big cone designs had that effect of making her look young. The head piece is very cute

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Its simple&pretty  but stylized and designed real well. 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ Its sexy and fitting but I'm still in ICU over holding back my drags for all the print/pattern outfits last round

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA This is very cool, I like the rose/lilly add ons to the outfit. It does seem cluttered a bit but its not bad.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR This is probably one of my favorite looks from Sasha, its very interesting and reminds me of cosplay.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO Okay Ill start by saying I sent something like this in my first season but in purple and was dragged for it. Its not a bad look but the fabric/strings are not cute for the look.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O This is very remarkable and sleek. I love the sheen of the dress and the accessories 

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Tsareena 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.