Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

:fonso: time to overthink and end up sending ****

:jonny: thanks Ky-Li fellow Ava max stan for sparing me, streaming YES as we speak

34dlDi5.gif

Was hoping for Pink

529547555558653961.png?v=1

Hi

Do you prefer the White Party look or Princess Uglina? Both are amazing, idk which to choose 

Omg wait this was meant to be a PM, how do I delete a post??? 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Hi

Do you prefer the White Party look or Princess Uglina? Both are amazing, idk which to choose 

so Noah helps you pick... incheresting

4 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

who said it was to Noah?

I am being falsely accused, this is very unsportsmanlike conduct, please disqualify this member

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

who said it was to Noah?

I am being falsely accused, this is very unsportsmanlike conduct, please disqualify this member

My entry for this round:

Katy-Perry-Harpers-Bazaar-Magazine-Photo

58 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

the only assistance I give is telling people that their obviously off theme entries are indeed off theme

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Hi

send uglina :smitten2:

34 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

send uglina :smitten2:

Wow ty! Don’t tell the others that you helped me though :kiss:

WHEW FINALLY! :jonny5:

i mean i’d like to stay but i’m so tired with everything that is going on in my life rn kii :priceless: i had never thought i was gonna snatch some wins and kinda slay it until the last 3 rounds since my last season was like pretty bad (because of flop host and judges xoxo)

i had so much fun! i just wanted to promote thai excellence :gaycat1: anyway, i’m probably gonna sign up with another thai excellence in season 8 :heart2:

love everyone of you! may the best gay or straight woman wins.

thanks noah. you’ve done amazing job as a host and a judge. thanks judge clueless, judge speezy, judge sabbath, and judge sumthin.

all of you made this season v fun and exciting. more than last season for sure (but not like it’s hard or something since ya know last season was a choice) :)

see yall

thanks for reading my essay

18 minutes ago, thecptz said:

i mean i’d like to stay but i’m so tired with everything that is going on in my life rn kii :priceless: i had never thought i was gonna snatch some wins and kinda slay it until the last 3 rounds since my last season was like pretty bad (because of flop host and judges xoxo)

i had so much fun! i just wanted to promote thai excellence :gaycat1: anyway, i’m probably gonna sign up with another thai excellence in season 8 :heart2:

thanks noah. you’ve done amazing job as a host and a judge. thanks judge clueless, judge speezy, judge sabbath, and judge sumthin.

all of you made this season v fun and exciting. more than last season for sure (but not like it’s hard or something since ya know last season was a choice) :)

see yall

thank you baby z :heart2: I really am sad to see you go :chick3:

1 minute ago, Noah said:

thank you baby z :heart2: I really am sad to see you go :chick3:

kii lemme prepare for next season :gaycat5: i’m coming for blood!

38 minutes ago, thecptz said:

see yall

i feel like i cursed you when I mentioned your "no lows" on the chart nnn :skull: .

But you did not let off of anyones neck for a moment :clap3:

15 minutes ago, thecptz said:

kii lemme prepare for next season :gaycat5: i’m coming for blood!

So am I. And since you are going for Thai excellence (I hope it is Yaya Sperbund or Baifern Pimchanok :duca:) I'll be bringing Filipino glamour to the table. I hope everyone's prepared for a real-life crazy rich Asian. :-*

9 minutes ago, Speezy said:

i feel like i cursed you when I mentioned your "no lows" on the chart nnn :skull: .

But you did not let off of anyones neck for a moment :clap3:

agahak i was trying to keep quiet cause i didn’t wanna jinx myself :eli: but yeah i had an amazing run :smitten: thanks for stanning most of my entries!

5 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

So am I. And since you are going for Thai excellence (I hope it is Yaya Sperbund or Baifern Pimchanok :duca:) I'll be bringing Filipino glamour to the table. I hope everyone's prepared for a real-life crazy rich Asian. :-*

yaya is interesting hmm lemme think more :alexz3:

11 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

But I want Yaya for next season :jonny4:

wait you know her?? :eek: whew thai excellence did that

I'll miss you @thecptz you really had some really great moments :'( :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.