• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

ROUND 13

PATTERNS / PRINTS

jyJwiwI.png

@Noah

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
It’s okay. Not really amazing, but also not terrible. It’s pretty simple and I agree that she has better looks.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Stunning! I love how gothic it looks. The pattern is subtle and done really well and the gown itself is gorgeous.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s cute. I like the concept, but I agree that the execution could’ve been better.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
Gorgeous! I love classic Versace looks and I love the jewelry with this too. This is probably my favorite entry from you this season.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

The color and pattern are kind of boring but other than that the outfit is really interesting and structured well. I like the shoulders but I agree with Sabbath that I usually like headpieces, but not this one.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
I’m not really a big fan of the pattern on this. The jewelry and structure of the dress are gorgeous, but the pattern makes it look like she just picked up the worst rug she could find at a thrift store and made it into a dress. It would be a lot better without the stripes.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
There is no way that this is her best pattern look. It’s very pedestrian and basic. You’ve had so many serves this season, but this is a big misstep and definitely my least favorite entry from you so far. 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O

It’s cute and put together well, but it’s not really that exciting or unique in any way.

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @thecptz @Tsareena

Oh

Cute :celestial4:

35 minutes ago, Noah said:

This pattern hurts my eyes. 

Well is it our fault your eyes are hypersensitive, I-

Just now, Noah said:

well... what?

7R5yIYN.jpg

Nothing

7R5yIYN.jpg

11 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

How many people are going home

1. + we're moving down to a bottom 2 for the rest of the season instead of a bottom 3.

7R5yIYN.jpg

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

How many people are going home

tumblr_p2you8kfSO1qk7scno1_400.gif

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Noah said:

It’s cute and put together well, but it’s not really that exciting or unique in any way.

IMG_20181105_091744.jpg

24 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

wait are we getting results tonight then x

yes in like 1 hour x

first up are the wins. there are only 2 this round because we're getting down to fewer people (and because 3rd place is a tie and this round didn't deserve to have 4 winners x)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.