well I don't think this round is THAT strong, sending now

50 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Good thing you're not a judge x

Shjjdjd

ROUND 11

PURPLE

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ I'm sure the landscape has changed since your original elimination...so this is just a sexy, simple and plain look. The back and stylization of it is neat but it needs something make it standout (in a good way)

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON The tail of the dress did not need patterns imo. The back of the dress is the best part. Its still a good look outside of those comments.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA I used this in ATRL’S Survivor game as Gaga’s “Best Red Carpet look” during that time. It’s costume like but stunning and the sparkles and extra parts of the dress makes it appealing to look at it. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Whew I stan the dramatics. I do love the ruffles and layers of the dress. The neckpiece give it a bit of flare as well.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ Very beautiful. Its almost like a karate suit and pajamas[Clueless] put together. I do appreciate the color of the rope and the rope itself for actually making the dress more diverse in style.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA I do love the colors of the dress. It suffers the same fate of Scarlett’s dress with the overuse of patterns. Whatever is draped around her arms doesn’t help the look

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR Okay I do stan a bit. I love the fabric and the hat.  The theme is works well with it too.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO This is very churro-esque. I do love the design of this outfit and the sparkles to it.  The breast piece/ruffles is a good look. An improvement

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT This almost what you sent last round but in purple. I like the fabric and the appeal of it nonetheless.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE Very cute, I love the cut outs and the upper portion of the outfit

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O I like it. This is very elegant and daring. The shoulder/chest piece does elevate the look.

@Bxtch @Dom @jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

Edited by Noah

Well it’s over

29 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Well it’s over

There’s a contest full of judges and all it takes is 1 to believe in you :gaycat2:

I am sorry and I love y'all but Beyoncé's look is just a gilttering pajama with a rope. I appreciate that it is not a gown but this is not it. :sorry:

Sasha's not bad. But among the looks that she has served, this is very tame and very plain. It really does not stand out and just made my bottom three because others were just much better. :spin:

I placed Selena in my bottom 3 because first, it is very boring. I don't understand the assymetrical thing going on in the neckline and the rest of the look is pretty much uneventful. :michael:

19 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

What a coincidence that this is coming from someone i voted out 

m5KDrr2.gif

Oh no gurl. I already acccepted that. It's just that the look you sent is a mess. And of course, you shouldn't worry about me. After all, I am just another contestant voicing my opinion.

m5KDrr2.gif

3 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

The top 3 this round should be Sara Sampaio, Davika Hoorne and Bella Hadid. The bottom 3 should be Beyoncé, Selena Gomez and Sasha Velour.

Thank you :heart2:

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Thank you :heart2:

You're welcome gurl. You really did well this round. But then again, don't be too pleased about it. My opinions don't matter in your final ranking. :-*

24 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Oh no gurl. I already acccepted that. It's just that the look you sent is a mess. And of course, you shouldn't worry about me. After all, I am just another contestant voicing my opinion.

m5KDrr2.gif

If you say so.

7R5yIYN.jpg

can we make it to the next page for sabbath's critiques?

7R5yIYN.jpg

stream friend of a friend by lake malawi on spotify

8 minutes ago, Noah said:

can we make it to the next page for sabbath's critiques?

7R5yIYN.jpg

No :eli: we will stay on this page forever 

16 minutes ago, Speezy said:

No :eli: we will stay on this page forever 

not on my watch

7R5yIYN.jpg

1 minute ago, Noah said:

request shallow on your local radio station

7R5yIYN.jpg

Tea

ROUND 11

PURPLE

jyJwiwI.png

@Sabbath

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZI really don’t know what to say about this. Cute shade of purple? there’s nothing going on really.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSONI like the back of the dress a lot. I think the fabric is interesting, I just wish they did something different for the chest ‘cause I’m not living for the bra moment, it takes away from the dress a bit. 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - YES

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADIDI wish there were more pictures so we could see more of the outfit, I like the fluffiness.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - This looks like a pajama more than an outfit.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTAI think I like the dress but not the coat.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOURthe top half is incredible, I love the drama. And then the bottom is…….. so boring. Still works tho so don't worry.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIOI actually like the shade a lot and the tulle part. Not my favorite entry but not a mess.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFTmy favorite parts are the back and the flowy fabric. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE I hate the sleeves, they make her look older. The entire outfit is very bland.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'Ooooohh, I love this look. This shade of purple makes her look so royal and the embellished piece adds so much to that as well. 

@Bxtch @Dom @jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

Edited by Noah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.