The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

Wz6zDgW.png

Sadly we must say goodbye to...

Spoiler

16th

kg6ncdA.png

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 15th / Noah: 15th / Sabbath: 16th / Speezy: 16th / sumthintoxic82: 16th
AVERAGE: 15.6

I hope you had fun and I wish we didn't have see you go. :chick3::heart2:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

ill put my obese foot on your big toe next round, #Getsquashed

ok wow we love self-awareness about your foot! you're not as bas as the others after all!

im so glad the host is incorporating a surprise twist only 1 elim this round. We decided to stan :clap3:  

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

im so glad the host is incorporating a surprise twist only 1 elim this round. We decided to stan :clap3:  

12 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

it wasn't even that bad, welp :'(

have fun girls! :heart2:

It really was a cute outfit but I think compared to the others it just didn't hold as much weight. :chick3: I hope you stick around! :heart2:

oiafjpeofjpa the swiftness

but honestly considering most of your outfits were black allegedly, you should be happy you came this far in a game called color game dijapeofjap

also you were a cackle erikills <3

jqDEpBP.png

Spoiler

13th

kYdQdzK.png

@K$Ellie 

Clueless: 11th / Noah: 13th / Sabbath: 10th / Speezy: 14th  / sumthintoxic82: 12th
AVERAGE: 12

14th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 14th / Noah: 14th / Sabbath: 12th / Speezy: 15th / sumthintoxic82: 14th
AVERAGE: 13.8

15th

P3egDJD.png

@EriKills

Clueless: 16th / Noah: 16th / Sabbath: 13th / Speezy: 12th / sumthintoxic82: 15th
AVERAGE: 14.4

aw multilingual king is gone :'( gonna miss ha

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

oiafjpeofjpa the swiftness

but honestly considering most of your outfits were black allegedly, you should be happy you came this far in a game called color game dijapeofjap

also you were a cackle erikills <3

:heart2: thanks sis. Yeah ngl i didn't really expect to go far so I'm happy with my placement tbh, it was only a matter of time. 

good luck to you girls!

except you loyalty you can choke. 

jk (ish)

18 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

it wasn't even that bad, welp :'(

have fun girls! :heart2:

DAMN :jonny5: bitch you had potential + you were consistent up to this point. I'm actually sad to see you go

MeyDF3F.png

The mini challenge will start in like 30 minutes so stay tuned. For this challenge you have to guess fashion brands/designers based on a series of emojis. The first person to guess it correctly will get a point. There will be 20 brands and the top 2 people with the most points at the end will win the power to decide which group of 3 contestants they would like to join because the next round is a group round. Good luck!

@Dom @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Selenurr @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

I'm also sad to see @EriKills go as well, you were fun to have in the thread :weeps:

To your credit, picking someone like Natalia Kills was brave, considering the lack of looks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.