• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

An Alexandre Vauthier dress got called cheap we-

:toofunny2: 

43 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

An Alexandre Vauthier dress got called cheap we-

At least your outfit wasn't called as sth that ppl who survived titanic would get. 

1 minute ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

At least your outfit wasn't called as sth that ppl who survived titanic would get. 

:deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Clueless said:

Mine was positive. I loved your look!

Thx then <3

1 hour ago, Dom said:

when the next critiques @Noah and or full rihsults?

I'll post mine sometime this evening/tonight. Hopefully results will happen tomorrow if Sabbath and sumthintoxic82 are in by then.

I should have my comments/rankings in tonight. Tomorrow morning the latest but once I’m off work I should be all set...at first glance I already know who will be my top 3...everyone else will be harder cuz overall this round was weaker than the last...lots of “safe” looks that will be hard to rank...

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

I am assuming @Speezy liked my entry which makes me satisfied! As for @Clueless, I am sad to read that :/

Eleni is one of my favorites this round. :heart2: #ShutTheHatersDown

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

I should have my comments/rankings in tonight. Tomorrow morning the latest but once I’m off work I should be all set...at first glance I already know who will be my top 3...everyone else will be harder cuz overall this round was weaker than the last...lots of “safe” looks that will be hard to rank...

Pull through queen!

3 hours ago, Noah said:

I'll post mine sometime this evening/tonight. Hopefully results will happen tomorrow if Sabbath and sumthintoxic82 are in by then.

Gather us Kang!

6 hours ago, Noah said:

gfdsw.gif

ROUND 2

GREEN

jyJwiwI.png

@Noah

Spoiler

AALIYAH DANA / AALIYAH
 It’s okay. I don’t really know what else to say, but it’s not terrible.

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
 Not really a big fan of this. It’s just a jacket and she’s not even really serving anything since she just looks like she’s cold. I agree with Speezy about the titanic comment. It looks like it’s a nice material though.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE It’s kind of plain and it doesn’t really look properly fitted. This probably wasn’t the best photo choice either.

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ  I really love this. The top is probably the best part, the cut out with the golden bar thing is really nice.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON I wish you would’ve sent in a close up pic of the necklace too because it looks stunning and is really the best part of this. The dress itself isn’t really all that, but it’s cute. It would’ve been a serve if it were crystallized like the necklace.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
 I love this! The color and texture of the coat is gorgeous and the net veil is cute too.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
 Stunning! A big improvement from last round. I love the neon green design on the dress and the shoes go really well with it. The pose is really good too.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO 
I love the sweater, but I feel like a different skirt and belt would look a lot better with this x

jamesfog / LADY GAGA It’s cute. Simple, but cute.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY It’s cute. It’s kind of plain and I feel like I’ve seen this so much that it doesn’t look as stunning as when I first saw it, but I don’t think Katy really has any better green looks.

kipperskipper / JENNIE It’s cute x

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
 This is gorgeous! The detail of the stones on the dress and jacket are amazing and I love the tulle at the bottom. A solid entry.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 I like this. The fabric and fit are really nice and I like the golden jewelry/accessories with this.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ It’s cute. I like the detail on the bodysuit part. (You could’ve easily won again this round if you had sent in that look from the tidal event though)

Lukey / LEA MICHELE I'ts cute, but simple. It kind of reminds me of lady liberty.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON I love this. The structure and texture of it look gorgeous.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA Hmmmm…. Not really sure how I feel about it. I like the jewelry and the color of the dress is cute, but the look all together… I’m not sure.

Pedro / ELENI FOUREIRA A cute performance look.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR This whole look is amazing. The structure of the outfit, the detail, the headpiece, whew. A great improvement from last round. There are some points he has made.

Spoiler

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
  It’s cute. I like that she's serving legs and stage presence.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN The fabric and color are gorgeous and I really like the cutouts. The earrings and bag are really nice too (gold and green go so well together :jonny5:.) A great improvement from last round!

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO It’s really nice! 
 I like how earthy it looks. A different belt might’ve looked better with this, but it’s still really cute.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ Kind of basic and underwhelming. :/

Scene. / HYUNA  I don’t want to do too much but sis… a mirror selfie of a flannel tucked into shorts?

dBUIbbP.gif

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA I appreciate seeing a variety of fashion from different cultures but this specific look isn’t really wowing me that much. :/

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT I’m not really sure how I feel about this. I appreciate you sending in different looks that aren’t normally associated with Taylor, but I don’t really know if I like this one specifically. (I was kind of bothered that you didn’t send in that green dress from the ELLE style awards or whatever because it’s one of my favorite Taylor looks x)

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
 The beads in this are gorgeous. I wish the belt looking thing around her hips wasn’t there though because it’s kind of at an awkward position and is a little unflattering. Without that I think this would be stunning.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
 It’s cute. I like the neck train thing, but the look overall is a little simple.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O I’m not really a big fan of the material or the structure of the dress. It’s not bad, but it’s not my favorite.

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

Edited by Noah

12 minutes ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

@NoahIs there anyway you can move the immunity challenge to this round cause.....SdYgmAE.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

SdYgmAE.gif

Did that tag not go through or is everyone just asleep?

SdYgmAE.gif

Edited by Noah

Clueless hating everything and Noah loving everything nn

19 minutes ago, Noah said:

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR This whole look is amazing. The structure of the outfit, the detail, the headpiece, whew. A great improvement from last round. There are some points he has made.

This lowkey shade, i-

SdYgmAE.gif

I just hope I'm safe because Onika lacked this color

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Clueless hating everything and Noah loving everything nn

This lowkey shade, i-

SdYgmAE.gif

I actually thought this round was kind of underwhelming. Most of my critiques this round aren't that indicative of my placements, I just had more to say about some entries than others. Only my top 4 and my last place were easy to rank, but like sumthin said, everything else was hard to rank because there were a lot of safe looks.

and asdasjljldkfsj mess that wasn't intended to be shade :rip: 

SdYgmAE.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.