• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Art art art

1 minute ago, Loyalty said:

Triggered :'(

sasha belle velour the princess

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Just got home, sumthintoxic82's critiques on the next page!

cHff8vz.gif

o werk

There’s still more critiques coming mess how many judges do we have :deadbanana:

ROUND 2

GREEN

jyJwiwI.png

@sumthintoxic82

Spoiler

AALIYAH DANA / AALIYAH
 it would be nice to be shocked from her, cuz this is exactly the look I expected from Aaliyah...meh

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
 I love the colored on look on the jacket, but it’s just a jacket. The picture is stunning but it’s suppose to be more about the outfit. 

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE very everyday. It could have been nice had it been a different pic as this one is very unflattering 

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ  I adore this whole look. I do which it was just a jumper, I feel it would have just elevated the whole look but overall great

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON Understated. While it is a simple clean look, the silhouette is beautiful and I love the necklace. While I would like a little more “pow” from the dress, I think that would take away from the necklace and that is gorgeous (and green too!) 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
 so the photo itself it beautiful. The outfit is nice. Color is gorgeous just wish there was a different angle.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
 I love this whole outfit. The neon gree/black combo really pops and that design is great

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO i love this pairing. Something fun and vibrant with something a bit more reserved. 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA i like it. Don’t love it but it’s nice. I love that shade of green

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY simple, she looks good but simple.

kipperskipper / JENNIE basic, but at least a little nicer than the other basics...

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
 It’s nice. I like it better without that jacket. Safe look

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 a good throwback outfit that still works. 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ meh... the sleeves add some character 

Lukey / LEA MICHELE I like the dress,  it not a fan of the top half. Safe but should be safe...

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON I love the fabric I like the shape the top half just throws it off for me

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA the accessories are great...the dress is not 

Pedro / ELENI FOUREIRA meh...at least it’s not ordinary

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR So if I’m totally honest, for me I’m not always the biggest drag fan when it comes to outfits in this game. They almost always come off costumey (which is a critique that we always give other contestants) however, while this does come off costumey, it’s really beautiful as well and the details are stunning.

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
  meh... it’s ok

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN so whole this is a simple look, the color and silhouette really shine. I like the cut out. Not the best but not the worst

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO a little...overworked. Too much going on. Still a nice dress though

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ so last week for me you were all over the place and this week you were to simple lol. That being said it’s fit is fantastic and that dude works so well for Nicki

Scene. / HYUNA way too basic. Even though I adore the top it’s just so...fan not star

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA different...I don’t hate it. I don’t love it. The green aspect works for me just not everything else...hmm...

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT the shades of green are ok. I just don’t like this outfit as a whole.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
 I don’t like. The back just does not complement her shape. She looks like she’s wearing a diaper...front in interesting but still the shape is a no...

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
 it’s like a prom dress. Like one of the cheap prom dresses...

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O it’s nice, a bit messy but not bad. I love the colors 

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

Edited by Noah

13 minutes ago, EriKills said:

There’s still more critiques coming mess how many judges do we have :deadbanana:

5, these are the last ones

7R5yIYN.jpg

i guess i'll be safe/low

7R5yIYN.jpg

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

So if I’m totally honest, for me I’m not always the biggest drag fan when it comes to outfits in this game.

I-

This would've been a great piece of information before I chose my contestant

Not that it would've made a difference but

Lukey

Okay, at least I am getting safe teas from all the critiques. Maybe I'll be in the top 15 this time.

ROUND 2

GREEN

jyJwiwI.png

On 1/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

AALIYAH - You're disappointing me quite a bit so far with Aaliyah. This is really the best you could come up with? It's just drab and boring.

BELLA HADID - Ok.. the top of the dress starts out strong, but that tulle (or whatever that is) really cheapens the look. And then that ugly camo coat on top? Not a fan

BEYONCÉ - I don't know how I feel... It kinda looks cheap. Those ugly sleeves... It's a no from me

CHARLIZE THERON - Loving the Crayola effect here.

CHRISTINA MILIAN - Maybe I would've been able to appreciate this more without the diamond cut out. I'm not a fan

DAVIKA HOORNE - I personally am not in love with this. It definitely isn't bad, but it doesn't excite me at all. That drab pastel color and then that random silk scarf train thing? Nah

DUCKIE THOT - Bold. I love it. So far, I think you've made a smart decision picking Duckie Thot.

ELENI FOUREIRA - I'm not feeling anything

FERGIE - Looks cheap.

HEIDI KLUM - Meh

HYUNA - Serving Gaga's Macbook webcam photoshoots. It's a little too simple

JENNIE - Meh

KATY PERRY - Shocker!

KYLIE MINOGUE - No.

LADY GAGA - You got read for being costume-y last round. I definitely like that you've pulled it back a little bit this round. I love how you actually took in the judges' critiques. Also this is kinda one of her best lace fronts to date.

LEA MICHELE - It's okay. It really doesn't make me feel anything.

LINDA EVANGELISTA - Kinda dusty and matronly.

LUPITA NYUNG'O - I love it. Lupita rarely gets it wrong on the red carpet.

NAMIE AMURO - I like this. The accessories help it a lot

NATALIA KILLS - It's fine.

NICKI MINAJ - Simple. Beautiful.

PRIYANKO CHOPRA - Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. :deadbanana4:

SARA SAMPAIO - Whew a fall from grace for me. That headband :deadbanana4:. It's too prom-y for me.

SASHA VELOUR - SO beautiful. Balmain found dead

SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Stiff. Not bad.... but stiff.

SELENA GOMEZ - Almost Fashion Nova, but I don't hate it

TAYLOR SWIFT - The fit of the top kinda triggers me. Nonetheless, it is a pretty solid look

TYRA BANKS - Serving Coming to America. I like it

ZARA LARSSON - I really love that dress. I don't love the shoes with it, though–they're a bit too chunky. One of those minimalist pumps that are in style right now would've worked better with the dress. But this isn't a shoe competition is it? Overall I like the look a lot.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:46 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

AALIYAH - This is a decent casual look if you want to get harassed by some 80-year-old military dude who waves the American flag outside his Ford Pickup. Compared to the other contestants you entry fell like my faves career (whos releasing a fourth album this year)

BELLA HADID - TBH this is camo done right with fashion. Also I feel there is too much going on..almost This like when you go to Mcdonalds and tell them go light on the tartar sauce, and you pay for it at the first window, pull up to the second window to receive your Filet-o-Fish only to find out that when you opened it that it looks like 3 birds pooped on the filet. OT: Its good, even better without the jacket

BEYONCÉ - Bey is serving a look alright. Its creative but I dislike the way the designer executed the sleeves for the dress.  I wish I could place you equal to Fergie because they are equally as bad\good, This one is a bit uglier

CHARLIZE THERON - It looks like she got off the titanic and someone gave her a coat. OT: its neat, I love the design and the old-school vibe.

CHRISTINA MILIAN - Plain and sexy. Love the cut outs though

DAVIKA HOORNE - GO AWF Crest Complete Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Expressions Toothpaste Herbal Mint model. Its actually simple but it delivered well. Its fitting and stylish. Only issue for me is that I can see the wiring in the torso.

DUCKIE THOT - This is very pretty. I love the green-black color combo and the shoes. Also the purse is a plus.

ELENI FOUREIRA - This is one of the better jumper\crop top fits tbh. Simple but its cute. Also an example how to execute ruffles on an outfit as sleeves

FERGIE - Almost a better Beyonce fit. It’s not as creative but it doesn’t have ugly sleeves. I wish I could place you equal to Beyonce because they are equally as bad\good.

HEIDI KLUM - Its cute! I shop at Macy’s too but go awf.  I guess the anal beads kinda jumped out for this one too.

HYUNA - Whew the decline was real from last round for you.  Compared to your competition it falls flat but it’s cute and stylish in a casual sense. Its good to know I’m not the only one who can waste $50 in Rue 21 w\o Rue-bucks

JENNIE - Oh No she de-digivovled!? Its cute but the patterns are a Meghan Trainor song

KATY PERRY - Kinda falls with Nicki in the catergory of plain, except it has more going on. 

KYLIE MINOGUE - Why she sticking her shoe out like she murdered the shoe game. I need her to put her foot back in because the back of the shoe is a no. Do you see that pink fur on the heel? I-..  Its kinda alright and everything looks a bit loose on her.

LADY GAGA - It’s cute and sexy but it doesn’t move me. It’s a bit on the simple\basic side

LEA MICHELE - Very simple yet wavey. The shoulder piece did that tbh! 

LINDA EVANGELISTA - I actually stood for her old school look last round. What happened? This round it falls flat. If she’s alive please tweet her to return that table cloth to the wedding reception she snatched it from. The center piece, mid\belt and accessories are good though.

LUPITA NYUNG'O - She suffered on the part where its bad to be overdesigned. It looks good but too much is going on near the waist. Still cute though

NAMIE AMURO - I think its well-executed. This is an example to how to wear fluffy\animal-fur-like things

NATALIA KILLSIt’s cute and fluffy. I just hate that there’s a mid-piece and the fluff is covering it. 

NICKI MINAJ - Don’t get me wrong I stan jumpers\crop fits don’t get me wrong but this is very “Im gonna wear my favorite color” like. . Its fitting butt it doesn’t do much..kinda too plain.

PRIYANKO CHOPRA - Vast improvement its very costume-like yet sexy. Make up is did well

SARA SAMPAIO - One of my favorites this round. It’s well designed and accessorized

SASHA VELOUR - Whew! the anal beads jumped out. Remarkable improvement

SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Honestly she looks stuffed- looks like she wants to die with that dress on. It’s a much better  Katy Perry dress tbh

SELENA GOMEZ - I believe this was the second cropfit\jumper in this batch but compared to the theme and your opponents the Jumper didn’t stand out as much. Also I love her jumper matching the can. I guess the Body Heat songtress did that.

TAYLOR SWIFT - First off this is neat. But its very simple. The crop jacket is nice but it’s like she had to do a concert in a mall (my fave did a mall concert before so don’t worry, coins is coins).

TYRA BANKS - The 2 On songtress did that :eli: . I love the pattern and reflections and the simple add ons to the dress. (the belt, neck piece, wrist piece). I cant complain too much

ZARA LARSSON - It’s pretty but I kinda dislike the upper shoulder poof. ALSO HER HEELS THOUGH (if this was a shoe contest shed probably win)

General Comment: On who to put near the top 10 was difficult. Top 3 and bottom 4 was clear upon arrival

On 1/16/2019 at 11:00 PM, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

AALIYAH DANA / AALIYAH
 It’s okay. I don’t really know what else to say, but it’s not terrible.

Not really a big fan of this. It’s just a jacket and she’s not even really serving anything since she just looks like she’s cold. I agree with Speezy about the titanic comment. It looks like it’s a nice material though.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE It’s kind of plain and it doesn’t really look properly fitted. This probably wasn’t the best photo choice either.

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ  I really love this. The top is probably the best part, the cut out with the golden bar thing is really nice.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON I wish you would’ve sent in a close up pic of the necklace too because it looks stunning and is really the best part of this. The dress itself isn’t really all that, but it’s cute. It would’ve been a serve if it were crystallized like the necklace.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
 I love this! The color and texture of the coat is gorgeous and the net veil is cute too.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
 Stunning! A big improvement from last round. I love the neon green design on the dress and the shoes go really well with it. The pose is really good too.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO 
I love the sweater, but I feel like a different skirt and belt would look a lot better with this x

jamesfog / LADY GAGA It’s cute. Simple, but cute.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY It’s cute. It’s kind of plain and I feel like I’ve seen this so much that it doesn’t look as stunning as when I first saw it, but I don’t think Katy really has any better green looks.

kipperskipper / JENNIE It’s cute x

This is gorgeous! The detail of the stones on the dress and jacket are amazing and I love the tulle at the bottom. A solid entry.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 I like this. The fabric and fit are really nice and I like the golden jewelry/accessories with this.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ It’s cute. I like the detail on the bodysuit part. (You could’ve easily won again this round if you had sent in that look from the tidal event though)

Lukey / LEA MICHELE I'ts cute, but simple. It kind of reminds me of lady liberty.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON I love this. The structure and texture of it look gorgeous.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA Hmmmm…. Not really sure how I feel about it. I like the jewelry and the color of the dress is cute, but the look all together… I’m not sure.

Pedro / ELENI FOUREIRA A cute performance look.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR This whole look is amazing. The structure of the outfit, the detail, the headpiece, whew. A great improvement from last round. There are some points he has made.

Reveal hidden contents

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
  It’s cute. I like that she's serving legs and stage presence.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN The fabric and color are gorgeous and I really like the cutouts. The earrings and bag are really nice too (gold and green go so well together :jonny5:.) A great improvement from last round!

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO It’s really nice! 
 I like how earthy it looks. A different belt might’ve looked better with this, but it’s still really cute.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ Kind of basic and underwhelming. :/

Scene. / HYUNA  I don’t want to do too much but sis… a mirror selfie of a flannel tucked into shorts?

dBUIbbP.gif

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA I appreciate seeing a variety of fashion from different cultures but this specific look isn’t really wowing me that much. :/

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT I’m not really sure how I feel about this. I appreciate you sending in different looks that aren’t normally associated with Taylor, but I don’t really know if I like this one specifically. (I was kind of bothered that you didn’t send in that green dress from the ELLE style awards or whatever because it’s one of my favorite Taylor looks x)

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
 The beads in this are gorgeous. I wish the belt looking thing around her hips wasn’t there though because it’s kind of at an awkward position and is a little unflattering. Without that I think this would be stunning.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
 It’s cute. I like the neck train thing, but the look overall is a little simple.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O I’m not really a big fan of the material or the structure of the dress. It’s not bad, but it’s not my favorite.

10 hours ago, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Charlize Theron: there’s not much going on but I like it. Wish she was wearing earrings or a bracelet to make it more interesting.

Shoto Todoroki - Aaliyah: too basic and boring, I was expecting more from her.

jamesfog - Lady Gaga: A great “Lady” look! I love this shade of green on her and the outfit fits her really well. One of my favorite glow’d up entries!

Lukey - Lea Michele: I wish SAG award winning Lea Michele’s dress was in a darker shade but it fits her very well. I think the way the ruffles are done look a little cheap.

Girlicious - Duckie Thot: love the pattern, it looks very sleek. The neon green looks great against the black parts of the fabric. Well done!

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour: very “on brand” with her persona post drag race. I like the shape of the dress a lot, especially the hips. One of the most memorable entries this round!

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry: it’s a good look, safe and expected but good and I like it better than the other option you posted so that’s that on that.

Scene - Hyuna: not only is this P E D E S T R I A N, it is also D I S A P P O I N T I N G. I refuse to believe Hyuna didn’t have something at least boring or safe.

Riri. - Nicki Minaj: I love how simple this is, especially when comparing it to last round’s very busy outfit. Great color on her.

Taylucifer - Taylor Swift: I like how she’s wearing different shades of green but still they all work out together.

Moonlightbae - Zara Larsson: a great step-up from the last round! I love the dramatic neckline, it makes the outfit so much more interesting, and I like how the hair slicked back looks with this. Ugly shoes, the others were RIGHT!

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid: This looks so much better without the jacket so I’m glad you sent that picture as well. The top of the dress is very strong but I’m not a fan of the tulle in the bottom.

thecptz - Davika Hoorne: I can look past the fact that this is not my favourite shade of green but I can’t ignore how cheap the fabric looks, especially the one in the back which is very unnecessary and brings the whole look down.

prezli - Christina Milian: Looks great on her and I like the simple makeup with this dress. 

Loyalty - Beyoncé: Ehhhhh. The leotard is nice but the cape / ruffles looks terrible, they look very poorly made and the fabric looks very cheap and unfinished. Not what I’d expect from a Beyoncé look.

Dom - Scarlett Johansson: I think this is a solid safe entry. It looks good but it’s not very memorable. She looks good, I just wish the hairstyle was different.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o: Too much going on. The different shades, the embellishments, the asymmetric shapes, I don’t think they work together that well on this look.

Thanatos - Heidi Klum: It’s cute. I’m not a fan of the big beads on her hips or the big diamond cut-out, but overall she looks good.

Invisibility - Namie Amuro: this is too messy for me. The sweater is an ugly color and looks cheap but looks “young” while the skirt looks matronly and boring.

Bxtch - Selena Gomez: I like this ‘cause it’s fun and fresh and youthful. I only wish this was a jumpsuit or a high waisted pant with a crop top instead of the bustier with a long corset (?) situation ‘cause it would elongate and stylise her body a lot better.

K$Ellie - Tyra Banks: I like the color and fabric but the golden elements are barely noticeable because of the dress so I wish they were different. Looks good.

Navyofbadgals - Linda Evangelista: I hate the fabric, it looks so old and the fact that her face looks so young and RICH, accentuates how ugly the dress is. I wouldn’t say it looks ‘cheap’ but it definitely doesn’t go along with how expensive the face and accessories look.

kipperskipper - Jennie: i didn’t want to use the word pedestrian but I’ll have to do it: PEDESTRIAN. What in the Charlotte Russe outlets is this?????? 

Pedro - Eleni Foureira: costumey, cheap, unflattering.

looks DIY’d and not in a good way.

EriKills - Natalia Kills: It’s simple but very well done. She looks expensive and I like it a lot.

PoKitaurus - Fergie: everything is tacky. the corset, the panties, the skirt (?) the shoes….

Queen Conchitta - Sara Sampaio: not a fan of the tiara or the shoes but overall i think it’s pretty. I love how they used this shade of green with the gold.

bestfiction - Kylie Minogue: the color is the only good thing about this dress, it doesn’t fit her very well + that shoe is HIDEOUS, i wish you sent another pic that didn’t show it cause…..

Selenurr - Priyanka Chopra: a little messy. I don’t know why the ruffles are there or why she’s showing her navel, it looks weird, especially with a look that is covering so much of her body. 

1 hour ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

AALIYAH DANA / AALIYAH
 it would be nice to be shocked from her, cuz this is exactly the look I expected from Aaliyah...meh

I love the colored on look on the jacket, but it’s just a jacket. The picture is stunning but it’s suppose to be more about the outfit. 

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE very everyday. It could have been nice had it been a different pic as this one is very unflattering 

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ  I adore this whole look. I do which it was just a jumper, I feel it would have just elevated the whole look but overall great

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON Understated. While it is a simple clean look, the silhouette is beautiful and I love the necklace. While I would like a little more “pow” from the dress, I think that would take away from the necklace and that is gorgeous (and green too!) 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
 so the photo itself it beautiful. The outfit is nice. Color is gorgeous just wish there was a different angle.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
 I love this whole outfit. The neon gree/black combo really pops and that design is great

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO i love this pairing. Something fun and vibrant with something a bit more reserved. 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA i like it. Don’t love it but it’s nice. I love that shade of green

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY simple, she looks good but simple.

kipperskipper / JENNIE basic, but at least a little nicer than the other basics...

It’s nice. I like it better without that jacket. Safe look

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 a good throwback outfit that still works. 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ meh... the sleeves add some character 

Lukey / LEA MICHELE I like the dress,  it not a fan of the top half. Safe but should be safe...

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON I love the fabric I like the shape the top half just throws it off for me

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA the accessories are great...the dress is not 

Pedro / ELENI FOUREIRA meh...at least it’s not ordinary

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR So if I’m totally honest, for me I’m not always the biggest drag fan when it comes to outfits in this game. They almost always come off costumey (which is a critique that we always give other contestants) however, while this does come off costumey, it’s really beautiful as well and the details are stunning.

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
  meh... it’s ok

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN so whole this is a simple look, the color and silhouette really shine. I like the cut out. Not the best but not the worst

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO a little...overworked. Too much going on. Still a nice dress though

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ so last week for me you were all over the place and this week you were to simple lol. That being said it’s fit is fantastic and that dude works so well for Nicki

Scene. / HYUNA way too basic. Even though I adore the top it’s just so...fan not star

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA different...I don’t hate it. I don’t love it. The green aspect works for me just not everything else...hmm...

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT the shades of green are ok. I just don’t like this outfit as a whole.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
 I don’t like. The back just does not complement her shape. She looks like she’s wearing a diaper...front in interesting but still the shape is a no...

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
 it’s like a prom dress. Like one of the cheap prom dresses...

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O it’s nice, a bit messy but not bad. I love the colors 

I promised watered-down/un-extra crits next round :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Noah said:

basic, but at least a little nicer than the other basics...

whew! coming for another top 25 this round 

Related image

All positive things from every judge. Perched to see where I rank.

BEYONCÉ - I don't know how I feel... It kinda looks cheap. Those ugly sleeves... It's a no from me

Loyalty - Beyoncé: Ehhhhh. The leotard is nice but the cape / ruffles looks terrible, they look very poorly made and the fabric looks very cheap and unfinished. Not what I’d expect from a Beyoncé look.

BEYONCÉ - Bey is serving a look alright. Its creative but I dislike the way the designer executed the sleeves for the dress.  I wish I could place you equal to Fergie because they are equally as bad\good, This one is a bit uglier

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ meh... the sleeves add some character 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ It’s cute. I like the detail on the bodysuit part. (You could’ve easily won again this round if you had sent in that look from the tidal event though)

TOXyknC.gif

Lea Michele topping Beyonce?

Sounds about right!

TOXyknC.gif

Pray 4 me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.