The Color Game 7 | ROUND 16 ENTRIES pg. 258

6,510 posts in this topic

Noah

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Hide contents

Beyoncé - Loyalty - Very stunning. The asymmetric style of the outfit is well executed. This look serves bossiness and sexiness. The hat, the tail, and the background extra is good for the look as a whole too :clap3:

Tsareena - Lupita Nyongo - This unironically gives me black panther vibes. Her hair is on point and I love the lining of the jewelry/studs on the dress. Also, the earrings make the outfit stand out more

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - Its very sexy and slim. I'd think if it was in a style of a jumper than the outfit wouldve went AWF.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - Very unique [#120942] . I do love the execution of it and it reminds me of Vileplume a bit [in a good way]

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - This is very beautiful. It straddles sexy and edge. I love the tail of the dress and the eye makeup. 

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox @Tsareena 

Speezy
2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Okay so I got the worst critique there :'( 

sticks and stones may break your bones. But words shall never hurt you :emofish:

Kylie Jenner
Just now, Speezy said:

sticks and stones may break your bones. But words shall never hurt you :emofish:

you forgot the last part: sticks and stones may break your bones, but words shall never hurt you... unlike bad rankings, which will kill you :dancehall:

Tsareena

:dies:    Nn lupita’s styling always mirrors what she’s promoting at the time @Speezy and it was black panther for this event 

Noah

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

@sumthintoxic82

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
I love the concept of the look. I really love the construction of the bottom part of the dress. I wish it was followed by the top half. It's nice up top but could have been more. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
I love the sleek and sexy vibe from this look. I love the detailing. The outfit looks like its just part of her skin, it was just made for her. I love this whole vibe.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
This dress is BEAUTIFULLY constructed and designed from the waist down. I love the flow and essence it gives off. I like the idea of a simple design on the top half (so it's not OVER worked) but it's just a little TOO plain. But I could very well get over that with the bottom half design...

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
I love the overall vibe that this outfit offers, The design and construction of the dress is beautiful. If I'm nitpicking, I HATE the gloves but overall a very good entry.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I LOVE the straps like top. The bottom half shows off a softer side while the top half shows off a toughness. 

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox @Tsareena