The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

Wz6zDgW.png

@Queen Conchita has chosen to eliminate...

Hide contents

I'm really sad to see you go. :chick3: You made it a lot farther and slayed a lot more than I thought you would and I've been rooting for you this whole season. I hope you had fun!:heart2:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh @Queen Conchita making a bold choice here. What could be the reason?

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Ooh @Queen Conchita making a bold choice here. What could be the reason?

It was just my least favourite look of a really really strong round, i loved everyone :'(

Oh girl....

Anyways, this was super fun! Thanks for hosting @Noah :-* and thanks to the judges. I shouldn’t have picked Taylor, dumb b**** doesn’t know how to dress. 

Goodluck on the upcoming rounds, girlies 

tenor.gif

Edited by Taylucifer

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I liked Taylor's outfit 

c9pVjc9.gif

same :chick3:

c9pVjc9.gif

I think we all liked Taylor's look. It's just that the photos didn't do the look justice.

Edited by KatyCatPH

2 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

I shouldn’t have picked Taylor, dumb b**** doesn’t know how to dress. 

aksdhjahsdjasd

c9pVjc9.gif

12 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Oh girl....

Anyways, this was super fun! Thanks for hosting @Noah :-*  and thanks to the judges. I shouldn’t have picked Taylor, dumb b**** doesn’t know how to dress. 

Goodluck on the upcoming rounds, girlies 

tenor.gif

thank you for playing! you did really well with Taylor tbh :heart2:

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I liked Taylor's outfit 

c9pVjc9.gif

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

same :chick3:

c9pVjc9.gif

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

I thinked we all liked Taylor's look. It's just that the photos didn't do the look justice.

Thank you omg :chick3:

ROUND 12

METALLIC

dohQM9y.png

1 hour ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 1st
AVERAGE: 1.6

Congratulations Queen Conchita! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 3.2

3rd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 7th
AVERAGE: 4.4

55 minutes ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 8th / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 4.8

48 minutes ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

5th

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 7th / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 5

42 minutes ago, Noah said:

aFNdoDm.png

Reveal hidden contents

6th

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 9th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 8th / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 5.4

41 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

28 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

7th

JmWrAe2.png

@Taylucifer

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 9th / sumthintoxic82: 9th
AVERAGE: 6.2

8th

nikxdDG.png

@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 7th / Noah: 9th / Sabbath: 7th / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 6.4

9th

GGQuah8.png

@thecptz

Clueless: 8th / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 9th / Speezy: 8th / sumthintoxic82: 8th
AVERAGE: 8

28 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Queen Conchita has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

ROUND 12

METALLIC

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/6/2019 at 3:16 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – What's really cool about this look is the way that the silver details on the entire outfit looks like someone dropped paint all over her, it's SUCH a cool effect. No complaints. She looks really ~classy~ but at the same time, Gaga is still there.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – Oof the opulence. What is that? A giraffe print? A snake print? I love it. The silver halter "band" is just sublime.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – Hm. This is a LOT, for me, and not really in a good way. She looks expensive yet cheap at the same time :deadbanana4: . Maybe you should've looked deeper in your Formation World Tour/On the Run II Tour files

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – My only problem are those ****ing shoes! The suit is beautiful.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – LOVE this. Although it would've been better without that drape material that she just can't seem to let go of.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – That's the look of the season.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT – I love this. It's kinda Cher for me. I wish we had better pics of the look, but I understand that y'all can't rewrite history with the whole picture situation.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – She looks good, but you can do better and more.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Really, really beautiful. You've proven yourself time and time again in this competition :weeps:

On 3/6/2019 at 3:32 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA -  I love the texture on this dress, it’s so fascinating. I live for the cape, it really gives the outfit the finishing touch. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - a great mix between classy and sexy. I love how shiny the fabric is and how the color compliments her skin tone very well.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - I loooooove the bottom of the dress. You really don’t understand how obsessed im with it, it’s so beautiful and great. However im not a fan of the rest of the dress. To me they look like two completely different dresses sewn together.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - yeah i hate the shoes as well. I like that you didn’t send a dress!

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - i like the materials used for the gold part a lot, it’s very interesting to look at. I wish the red fabric wasn’t there.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - I liked this so much better than the original entry whew. It’s so fun and definitely one of your highlights this season!

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - I like this a lot. It’s very different for miss Alison and looks very nice.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - she looks great but it’s a little too simple/safe

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG’O - I love the headpiece. The dress is a little simple but I like how the asymmetrical neckline gives it a twist

On 3/7/2019 at 8:38 AM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA Lately Gaga has been slaying me back to back . This right here is royal, remarkable, and well executed. I love how the cape looks like mercury/melted metal and how it doesn't over-clutter the main dress.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Its a very fitting dress, I do like the shattering-esque design, the neck portion is very good and so his her other accessories 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ This is very Egyptian like. I do appreciate the earring and the tail of the dress the most. They make the look manifest into something greater.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA Interesting suit entry. Its very sexy and armor like. 

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR Definitely another egyptian-esque look. The gems and the Burgundy-velvet piece does work with the gold theme. Also how the piece is asymmetric...is a look.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO Eye-catching. I love the arrow patterns on outfit as-well the chest/shoulder execution. She looks very fierce.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT This is very sexy and mother nature like. My only tiny nitpick is the clustering around her neck and ankle/shoe.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE This is very cute and sleek. I love her shoe combo and how the dress fit her

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O Almost similar to Sasha's with the asymmetric style, which is very good. The designs on the shoulder are cool too. She looks amazing

On 3/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
I ADORE that robe/cape. It adds so much to the overall feel of this dress. It's dramatic, but in such a classic kind of way.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
There is something so classic about this dress. And then you turn around and the back side is just FIERCE. It adds so much punch to this already classic look. 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
The bottom half of this dress is AMAZING. I could go on and on about it. That shimmer, the presence. That DRAMA! The outfit itself is cute, but something is...off about it. I wanna say I wish there was more, but then I feel like that would take away from the bottom half. 

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA 

laughs hysterically gifs, laughs gifs, anime gifs, laugh gifs, laughing gifs

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
I love the metallic element on this outfit. It has an armor/robotic feel that Sasha REALLY pulls off well. I get the idea for the fabric part, I just don't like the color or exposed arm.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO 
Like...was this your plan all along. Be sorta predictable for most of the game then BAM...stun us toward the end. This is really just a gem of an outfit.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT 
I like the concept of this outfit, but the photo doesn't do it justice. The top looks great but I need more to really get this idea that she's putting out there...

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE 
Its truly a beautiful dress and a beautiful lady. I'd expect this look to be higher HOWEVER, since everyone else really went all out...this does get lost in the shuffle.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I LOVE the mix and black and gold. I love the high slit. Its a great dress and really captures her spirit.

WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!

aksjfs I just realized I refreshed the page with the challenge post give me a second :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.