@Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA

2dd8ebe28af796f30507e4524a50eaa7.jpg

@Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO

166ixhh.jpg
2h5sb2o.jpg
260udld.jpg

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Edited by Noah

A lot of you slayed this round. I cannot pinpoint any clear winners or bottoms.

jush

Y’all Really Went AFW

where do I sit in th electric chair ? 

but wow what a moment... a moment in our career we will never forget

Edited by Taylucifer

Cause I be the baddie b

See the source image

I am GENUINELY impressed...

Barbie tingz, bangin' body B

Let's annoy everyone and give some unsolicited reviews.

Lady Gaga - STUNNING! I am getting some "matronly" vibes because of the styling and the silhouette (or it could be the cape idk) but she still looks very regal. And the details if the gown. She looks like she's wearing mercury.

Beyoncé - You have sent entries before that really looks great when she's moving but this outfit looks better when she's still. The first pic is very stunning tbh. The gold really looks good on her skin, her body is snatched and her styling is on point. But the other pictures look like she's dragging very expensive and very heavy golden bags.

Sasha Velour - idk why but this looks reminds me of the Infinity Gauntlet. It's not outstanding but not bad. She still deserves to move to the next round.

Davika Hoorne - She looks pretty as always and this is a cute look but kinda boring. I wanna say safe but there are only a few of you and safe may not cut it anymore. I am afraid Baby Z that you may end up in the bottom.

Taylor Swift - Props for not sending a gown. This junpsuit looks great but the angles are not giving it justice. Also the bottom of the pants is slightly triggering.

Bella Hadid - She looks stunning as usual and that's one SexyBack.mp3. But I kinda have an issue with the fit on the front. Other than that, she looks snatched.

Lupita Nyong'o - Let me just say that gold looks really great on darker skinned people. I love how the color of her dress complements her skin tone. Also that is one interesting neckline. And her styling, ugh! Her earrings, the gold thingy on her hair, STUNNING!

Linda Evangelista - Suit and pants? Brave. But I actually respond positively to this look. The only thing that ticks me off is ha shoes. Overall, this is a good look.

Sara Sampaio - She makes fringes look awesome. And the details on the leg part are great. And is that a belt? Cute.

Overall, my top 3 are Lupita, Sara and Gaga. I won't say my bottom 3 because all of you served tbh.

Has no judge sent yet

Are we still doing 1 auto elimination and 3 bottoms if we're 9?

4 out of 9 will be in the bottom/eliminated :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Let's annoy everyone and give some unsolicited reviews.

Reveal hidden contents

Lady Gaga - STUNNING! I am getting some "matronly" vibes because of the styling and the silhouette (or it could be the cape idk) but she still looks very regal. And the details if the gown. She looks like she's wearing mercury.

Beyoncé - You have sent entries before that really looks great when she's moving but this outfit looks better when she's still. The first pic is very stunning tbh. The gold really looks good on her skin, her body is snatched and her styling is on point. But the other pictures look like she's dragging very expensive and very heavy golden bags.

Sasha Velour - idk why but this looks reminds me of the Infinity Gauntlet. It's not outstanding but not bad. She still deserves to move to the next round.

Davika Hoorne - She looks pretty as always and this is a cute look but kinda boring. I wanna say safe but there are only a few of you and safe may not cut it anymore. I am afraid Baby Z that you may end up in the bottom.

Taylor Swift - Props for not sending a gown. This junpsuit looks great but the angles are not giving it justice. Also the bottom of the pants is slightly triggering.

Bella Hadid - She looks stunning as usual and that's one SexyBack.mp3. But I kinda have an issue with the fit on the front. Other than that, she looks snatched.

Lupita Nyong'o - Let me just say that gold looks really great on darker skinned people. I love how the color of her dress complements her skin tone. Also that is one interesting neckline. And her styling, ugh! Her earrings, the gold thingy on her hair, STUNNING!

Linda Evangelista - Suit and pants? Brave. But I actually respond positively to this look. The only thing that ticks me off is ha shoes. Overall, this is a good look.

Sara Sampaio - She makes fringes look awesome. And the details on the leg part are great. And is that a belt? Cute.

Overall, my top 3 are Lupita, Sara and Gaga. I won't say my bottom 3 because all of you served tbh.

You spilled tea tbh!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.