Top Posters In This Topic

Jamesfog getting that average ranking of 1? Or wha

ROUND 10

RED

jyJwiwI.png

On 2/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON – Really nice gown. One of my favorite entries of yours.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO – Really bad photos. You can barely even see the dress. You missed the mark this challenge for me.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – There are no words. Absolute perfection.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – Hm. It's okay. Kinda serving me Maleficent.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – Boring. The fit is fine, but it's a boring dress.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – I like this a lot. The dress kinda looks like it's painted on.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – Not a fan of this. It's kinda frumpy looking.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – Love this dress.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT – Bitch stole my look.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – Better pics would've helped. It's an alright look. Kinda costumey in a bad way.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Bitch stole my look.

On 2/25/2019 at 10:57 AM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Hide contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - thank god you didn’t use the expected dress. I like how simple the top is in contrast with the big skirt. Simple but well done.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - We can’t really see the dress ddd, looks ok

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - a great entry. I’m obsessed with the construction of the skirt and the hat, they’re both so beautiful, as well as the shade of red. Absolute showstopper.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - her body looks absolutely incredible in this, whew. Can’t stop looking at her. My only complaint is that I like what the corset is doing but not the way the corset looks on the dress if that makes sense.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - I like the idea of the cuts on the sides, but i think they’re a liiiiittle too messy. I like how it fits on her body.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - It looks good. I like the mix of colors throughout the fabric, it makes it more interesting. Wish there were more pics tho.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR -  I like the skirt and hat the best.  I wish the hat was the same fabric as the dress tho. It’s cute and unexpected from Miss Velour.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO -  I love how it looks from the back so I’m glad you sent that shot as well. The embellishments are not _my_ cup of tea but they definitely add a lot to the outfit so I can agree they work here.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT -  I like the shade of red but tbh that’s about it. It’s not a _mess_ but it’s just a romper with some flowy fabric.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - Love the headpiece and the gold details on the outfit.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG’O - wish there were more pictures ‘cause right now I have pretty much the same critique I did for Taylor of it being just a romper + flowy fabric.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:04 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON This is a okay look. Its cute but nothing make it pop except the fluffiness of the dress

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO Reminds me of a Kelly Clarkson/Jordin Sparks video. Its very pretty but it doesn’t have much to make it stand out. Its sort of like Sara’s dress little sister.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA This is a whole slay. She looks very beautiful in the color. I love the layers of the dress the most as well as the head piece and chest piece. Go Awf a bit

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Very sexy. I like the the chest piece but they could’ve executed the bra’s transistion to the rest of the outfit a bit better. Overall its decent

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ Very sexy and fitting. The cutouts/lace were very well executed. The sparkles and shoes were good too. Also maroon/dark red is my favorite color.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA I wish her and the dress didn’t look like a ketchup packet after you stepped on it. The midsection is a plus, also its cute and have a nice execution but I can’t really distinguish much from the photo

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR This is very different but I like the look as a whole. The hat is very nice add on to make this look stand out. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO An improvement, I love the patterns and the gloss of the look. The opening/split in the back of the dress is also a plus.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT Very cute and rauncy. I like the light appeal of the dress. I find the midsection/belt unnecessary since it’s the same color as the outfit and it makes nothing pop

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE Okay the headpiece is a LOOK. The dress is very regal and eyecatching. I love her nails too . A whole mood

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O Very cute and rauncy. I like the light appeal of the dress. I find the midsection/belt unnecessary since it’s the same color as the outfit and it makes nothing pop

1 hour ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON 
It's a simple dress, but it's the little details that really bring it to life. I love the feathers/detailing all around the skirt. Although I'd say the photoshoot itself is better than dress, it's still a good dress.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO 
I cant get the full essence of this look from the photo. Its so hard to judge it just on that 1 photo. It looks like it could be beautiful...but I dunno cuz I cant see the full dress.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
I mean, what can I really even say. This is PERFECT for GAGA. It's stylish, its fresh, its...GAGA. THe cut of the dress, that HAT...perfection!

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
From the corset wasit down this is really nice and clean. I do like the jeweled bra like top, however, it really has a weird proportion that throws off the look for me. I dont hate it overall though...

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
I love this shade of red. I like the cutout designs on the side, but it also feels like its...overworked. I wish there was a photo of the back side, but I still enjoy this look.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA 
A more...tame version of Lupe and Taylor. I adore the red/orange combo, but that about all I really enjoy about it.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
I like the plaid. I like the design of the dress and how the upper arms look a bit different. I wish the fur element wasnt there so I could capture the whole design. Middle of the road for me. But, again I do kinda miss your more...outrageous looks.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO 
WOW. Like Scarlett, the base of this dress is simple, but that extra design element just really elevates this dress. It feels like fireworks are going off. I love all the angles you gave, ESPECIALLY the closeupof the back and top. I love the extra details that you wouldnt have normally seen. Again, like last round I'd say this is sorta what I would expect from you, but this is a stunner so I can let that slide this round.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT 
I dont mind this. She looks good in the 2nd photo, but the 1st photo takes away the beauty from outfit. It just looks odd on her on that first photo. It was done better than Lupita for me though...

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE 
The extended robe is really pretty. Very royal. I think that "royal" look worked better in the yellow round more than it does here though. 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I mean the look itself is nice. Nothing mindblowing. Wish there was a different angle. Pretty much on par with Taylor, but she executed it better

18 minutes ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
This is gorgeous! A little simple, but in a classic way.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
I like the color, but the dress is kind of boring and too simple.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
Stunning! The material looks really nice and the structure of the dress and headpiece is really cool.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
It’s cute. I like the glitter on the top, but the bottom half is a little boring.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s cute. I love the cutout on the sides.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
The best “flowy” entry this round. The color is nice, but I wish we could see this in like a candid or something and not an ad because it looks photoshopped to death.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
Not a fan of this. It looks kind of cheap and is boring. Also the different color and pattern of plaid on the hat and gloves doesn’t really go well with the dress. (I really don’t know why you thought it was a good idea to send this in over her other red looks.)

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
Gorgeous. Very regal and the design on the dress is nice.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
Pretty basic and underwhelming. :/

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
A serve. It looks a little more unfinished than some of your other entries that are like this, but it’s still really good. I love the headpiece, the train, and the nails.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
Pretty basic and underwhelming. :/ (2) Also the pose and the photo aren't really doing this any justice.

I feel like i’m Safe but who knows :dancehall2:

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

anigif_enhanced-2960-1426459202-2.gif?cr

This is Heidi’s best non-GOWN/DRESS look during her prime! We love variety.

I’m streaming Shallow on repeat. Extra points? Hello?

@Sabbath

brb ranking you @ #1 

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

This is a joke right

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5YL-h9jo4CBuO7pG96Rm

I specifically told you last round that I missed your more "outrageous" look...

tumblr_mxlzhlECBo1t6u0wdo1_250.gif

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

I specifically told you last round that I missed your more "outrageous" look...

tumblr_mxlzhlECBo1t6u0wdo1_250.gif

And you told me 10 times that it was too theatrical 

10 vs 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5YL-h9jo4CBuO7pG96Rm

Coming for YOU

The level of unprofessionalism... FAR too much

Jk :heart2:

Just got home... sumthintoxic's and my comeback critiques coming and then results in like 30 minutes

COMEBACK ROUND

BEST LOOK

jyJwiwI.png

@sumthintoxic82

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON 
The top half is gorgeous. The beading is beautiful. It's the beading that adds to the dress, cuz the dress is fairly simple, but still constructed nicely. That back shot is :flame:

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ 
VERY sleek and sexy. I LOVE the design of the top. Who knew I'd like Selena this much.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS 

giphy.gif

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY 
I love the silhoutte and shade of red. The petals on the bottom and on the arms are a great add to this. Very romantic.

kipperskipper / JENNIE 
Its cute...but I cant get a clear enough image of the entire dress while she is just laying down covering it up

Legend E / HANNAH STOCKING 
Now Nicki could pull something like this off really well. Here is just looks...meh

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON 
Love that its something different than the rest. I like the outfit as a whole (this would have been a great addition to the grey round) but as a "best look" i dunno...

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN 
That color is amazing on Christina. I love the sides/shoulder piece as well. The bottom threw me off at first but the more I look at it, the more it intrigues me...

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ 
I feel like most find this look...distasteful on Nicki but I dont. This dress really works with her body type. THe color, the design it all works really well for me

Shoto Todoroki / AALIYAH 
I really love the color on this dress. It really magnifies Aaliyah's beauty. It has character, though Im not sure it would be a statement.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM 
Its cute. Its more costumey for me that a "best look" that I KNOW Heidi could slay in...

@beatinglikeadrum @Bxtch @EriKills @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Legend E @Moonlightbae @prézli @Riri. @Shoto Todoroki @Thanatos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.