NICKI MINAJ

The Night Is Still Young

ROUND 17

BEST LOOK

jyJwiwI.png

@Noah

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
One of my favorite Gaga looks ever. Definitely a great choice. I really love everything about this; the painting, the colors, the headpiece, the shoes, it’s all gorgeous.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, etc. The construction of this is amazing and the hair, makeup, and shoes go really well with it.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ
She looks like an actual goddess. The dress is stunning too and fits her perfectly and the headpiece and jewelry is gorgeous with it.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
I love the jewel design on the front of the dress and on the crown. A really great look overall.

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox

Results starting in around 15 minutes. Before we start I just want to say that all 4 of you have done great this season and this is probably the closest top 4 there has ever been and you could make a reasonable case for any of you to win this season, so no matter who gets eliminated it's going to be hard. :chick3:

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox 

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Just now, Noah said:

we'll start on the next page :chick1:

nooo :weeps: 

ROUND 17

BEST LOOK

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/23/2019 at 9:28 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfrog / LADY GAGA – Oh wow. The influence. The international implications. The impact. The access. The clearance. The intelligence. The power. The influence. The profile. My ONLY complaint is that thin cheap wig (with the middle part), that has always bothered me about this look :ahh:

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – This is great. Slinky and sexy. I'll say that it did kinda remind me of your silver look, though. I really don't have any complaints about the look itself, this dress is immaculate. I also LOVE the shoes/hair with this.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – So bold of you picking a pregnancy look, but I definitely understand why you selected this look. Wow... the regality of it all. The ****ing power that's being asserted in the closeup photo.. no words.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – The silhouette, the jewels :jonny5:. The crown being.. not on her head is so odd, but it's so cool at the same time. It kinda gives an ~avant-garde~ feel.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:25 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfrog / LADY GAGA - OKay Come on out Miss Germanotta!. I love her hair color with this look. The dress itself its very creative and pays homage to artwork. The neck piece is a plus because it makes it pop. The crown/headpiece is a slay too. Also the snake skin heels ...wig

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID This is very sleek . The shoes look so amazing tbh. Also the rows of jewels . The asymmetry of this outfit played out well because  it comes together towards the tail of the dress with the rest of the outfit. Go awf a bit

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ She looked like she was going to POP!. I do love this godess-esque look. Her skin tone compliments the gold extremely well. My favorite part of this look is the head piece, its so detailed and cool.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR If you cant wear the crown, be the crown? I do love the embedded jewels on the front and the form-fitting of the outfit. The staff is a very nice extra to have. Its like  white versions of Bey's outfit in a way. Sasha snapped with the crown/mask idea. 

On 3/24/2019 at 1:12 AM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Loyalty - Beyoncé - I love the headpiece, she’s a goddess and she knows it. Every detail on this dress is gorgeous, from the embellishments, to the necklace, the makeup, even the color.

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - ahh the iconic dress. I’ve always loved the colors and prints on it paired with this wig. There’s not much to say about it, the outfit really speaks for itself.

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - this dress is exquisite. It looks so good on her. I love the asymmetry and how it’s all made of  crystals. Incredible.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - oooh she came ready WITH the crown! There’s something about the fabric of this dress that fascinates me so much. I love how the gems in the dress match so well with the ones in the crown and add a touch of color.

51 minutes ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
The Artist

Gaga has always been different in her styling, and you play her best when you find that perfect balance of traditional and unusual fashion. This dress is like a living painting. The colors used blend so well. The flowiness of the dress is like a dream. It's very romantic, yet the head piece adds this attitude that toughens it up. The wig does throw it a bit off for me (it needed something fuller and bolder), but this is the story she wanted to tell...

The Model

You play Bella best when you find that right "model" look and take it up a notch. The dress is so goregous and almost goddess like. A dress like this can come off too much, but in this atmosphere and in her presence, it's stunning. I cannot look away. This look isn't anything ground breaking from Bella, but the fact that I cannot take my eyes off of it says it all...

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ
The Performer

I've given you a hard time this season about using her tour outfits, but that actually shouldnt have shocked me because Beyonce is at her BEST when she is performing. This outfit says so much. It's empowering, it's maternal, it's regal. The design is really stunning (never seen it close up). And that head peice and necklace just add so much. I wish there was a bit more detailing in the nude like areas, but the confidence she alludes in this just overpowers all...

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
The Chameleon

Every round (whether good or bad) you always have Sasha adapt to that round. The sillhoutte is simple, yet that little end of the dress really adds this dramatic effect overall. I LOVE that crown. So unconventional, but totally in character so Sasha. If I'm gonna nitpick, I'm not a fan of the sleeves, but a queen knows what she wants...

36 minutes ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
One of my favorite Gaga looks ever. Definitely a great choice. I really love everything about this; the painting, the colors, the headpiece, the shoes, it’s all gorgeous.

Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, etc. The construction of this is amazing and the hair, makeup, and shoes go really well with it.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ
She looks like an actual goddess. The dress is stunning too and fits her perfectly and the headpiece and jewelry is gorgeous with it.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
I love the jewel design on the front of the dress and on the crown. A really great look overall.

to think that this time next week there will be no more color game 7

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Wait where's Best/Worst Judge in the poll?

there's only going to be 'Favorite Judge' and it didn't need any nominations because we're all going to be nominated since there's only 5 of us

Just now, Noah said:

there's only going to be 'Favorite Judge' and it didn't need any nominations because we're all going to be nominated since there's only 5 of us

OH I thought that poll was for the winners, not for nominations

How many options were we supposed to send for each category? :rip:

12 minutes ago, Clueless said:

OH I thought that poll was for the winners, not for nominations

How many options were we supposed to send for each category? :rip:

aljflskjfl :rip: you can send up to 3. you can resend if you want kii :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, Noah said:

aljflskjfl :rip: you can send up to 3. you can resend if you want kii :gaycat3:

:rip: I might

We need electric chairs for all 9 of us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.