• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha, Lupita & Bey finale, a concept

BAGELS :weeps:

yfJLWrc.gif 

i love both of you so this was going to be a terrible elimination no matter what :'( 

“I never knew a love that doesn’t hurt”

Fifth Harmony, “Scared Of Happy” inspired by Linda Evangelista

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Linda Evangelista leaves Color Game 7”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Color Game dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Color Game is not over, they’re just down to six, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same with the robbed winner leaving. It doesn’t matter if it is Linda or Sara or Gaga or Lupita or Sasa or Bella or Beyoncé. It doesn’t. I saw this season being born when Noah was just starting as a host. A few weeks later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. Linda brought the term “90s” back in the Color Game industry and scored one hella deserving win this new decade. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that ATRL Games are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Noah's inbox regularly to threaten him into giving me a better position. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this season of Color Game (I’ve watched Linda live twice, I met her twice, I bought her nonexistent music, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for her. She brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Britney Spears, Shakira… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled, but neither are fashion icons like ms. Linda.

Every Color Game fan was aware that Linda Evangelsita was constantly bashed undeservingly by the judges. Ever since her Yellow Look round became a semi-smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Linda and the five judges has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I AM the one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: CG7 is never going to be CG7 again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My CG7 dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all they announced three extra rounds just last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Linda. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you DO belong but always get dragged too hard for no good reason other than ageism... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Color Game as a game just like any of the seven contestants as individual acts. They’ve had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Tasteless (Color) Game… Good luck. Linda Evangelista… Good Luck.

Linda Evangelista…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. Not all judges can relate.

“First they love you, then they switch.. yeah they switch like f***ots”
Nicki Minaj, “Dead Wrong”

anyways now forreal

thanks @Noah while you may have been tasteless from time to time, you're still the best host this game has ever seen (not like that was hard, but still.. it's something)

thanks @Clueless for going from clueless to clueful, multiple times in the season. I will never forget that you were the only judge with taste in the haute couture round, so all your clueless actions have been forgiven :clap3: 

thanks @Speezy you started a little bit.. odd as a judge.. but I must admit that you've become one of the better judges as time went on :clap3:  plus also the nicest, so we had to stan

thanks @Sabbath for being a pretty decent judge with choices here and there :heart2: 

thanks to those judges x

and as for the rest.. egh I enjoyed my time here, and it was nice getting a win before I left. I feel like often times in this game I was undervalued or dragged way too hard :michael: that said, this was definitely my time to go as the other contestants are def stronger :clap3: luf u guyz xoxo

9 hours ago, Noah said:

Speezy: 4th

you're the only bitch in this house that I trusted

9 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Related image

mood :weeps: 

Bagels serving Miz Cracker run

now bitch don't you ever compare me to mr. crack*****

9 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

thank you @Tsareena even had my exit post ready to go because i was sure i was out :deadbanana4:

love you @Navyofbadgals :heart2:

sjsjsj sis this was def not your time to go.. I mean just recently you saved me twice so that's saying something :deadbanana: good luck :heart2: 

9 hours ago, Noah said:

Related image

[2]

well you fat lard why you rank me last thEN!!! (jk I appreciate the sentiment :weeps: )

9 hours ago, Loyalty said:

Bagels :weeps::heart2:

rip :( good luck x

9 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:lmao: mess why. Love navy but she flopped this round 

fat bitch loose wait

#WeWantBagelsBack

same!

9 hours ago, Noah said:

to think that round 15 would've been the last round if the season hadn't been extended omg we're really getting close to the end :chick3:

kinda feel like this is my impact tbh, and I already knew by then that I wasn't going to make it through all those rounds :mandown: I guess I also kinda made my own win happen then huh

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

BAGELS :weeps:

yfJLWrc.gif 

i love both of you so this was going to be a terrible elimination no matter what :'( 

rip

yfJLWrc.gif

I'm back from my one day posting ban and I just want to say thank you to the judges for giving me another high, meaning I still have never gone below safe which is difficult to achieve

Kylie Jenner

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

I love you so much @Navyofbadgals :jonny5: :heart2:

Exiting with GRACE

:heart2: 

cause I be the baddie b

Kylie Jenner

10 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Sasha, Lupita & Bey finale, a concept

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

A round :clap3:

My supposed entry:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpV5UHITbQkX0qnM9grBm

1 minute ago, Noah said:

thank you @Navyofbadgals :heart2: I really am going to miss you :chick3:

I’ll be still here postwhoring to support @PinkBox :heart2:

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I'm back from my one day posting ban and I just want to say thank you to the judges for giving me another high, meaning I still have never gone below safe which is difficult to achieve

Kylie Jenner

nnnn; how do you get banned for one day?

34dlDi5.gif

33 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Eewww that shoot is one of Katy's best. It is some sort of a tribute to her friend, Academy Award-winner Lady Gaga.

33 minutes ago, Noah said:

nnnn; how do you get banned for one day?

34dlDi5.gif

I made a thread drunk called 'I'm cryinf' and then when it got closed I made another one called 'Please reopen my crying thread'

Kylie Jenner

7 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:
“I never knew a love that doesn’t hurt”

Fifth Harmony, “Scared Of Happy” inspired by Linda Evangelista

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Linda Evangelista leaves Color Game 7”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Color Game dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Color Game is not over, they’re just down to six, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same with the robbed winner leaving. It doesn’t matter if it is Linda or Sara or Gaga or Lupita or Sasa or Bella or Beyoncé. It doesn’t. I saw this season being born when Noah was just starting as a host. A few weeks later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. Linda brought the term “90s” back in the Color Game industry and scored one hella deserving win this new decade. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that ATRL Games are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Noah's inbox regularly to threaten him into giving me a better position. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this season of Color Game (I’ve watched Linda live twice, I met her twice, I bought her nonexistent music, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for her. She brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Britney Spears, Shakira… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled, but neither are fashion icons like ms. Linda.

Every Color Game fan was aware that Linda Evangelsita was constantly bashed undeservingly by the judges. Ever since her Yellow Look round became a semi-smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Linda and the five judges has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I AM the one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: CG7 is never going to be CG7 again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My CG7 dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all they announced three extra rounds just last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Linda. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you DO belong but always get dragged too hard for no good reason other than ageism... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Color Game as a game just like any of the seven contestants as individual acts. They’ve had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Tasteless (Color) Game… Good luck. Linda Evangelista… Good Luck.

Linda Evangelista…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. Not all judges can relate.

“First they love you, then they switch.. yeah they switch like f***ots”
Nicki Minaj, “Dead Wrong”

:toofunny2:

(iconic post,  never gets old :dies:)

15 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

A round :clap3:

My supposed entry:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpV5UHITbQkX0qnM9grBm

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

giphy.gif

You sent in uglier looks than this gurl. Don't come for me.

jk love ya. :-*

9 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

You sent in uglier looks than this gurl. Don't come for me.

jk love ya. :-*

excuse me my looks all slayed not my fault the judges and their well u know CHOICES. 

yalv3_.gif

plus katy has better pink looks than that ovesrized rain coat 

:-* 

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

excuse me my looks all slayed not my fault the judges and their well u know CHOICES. 

yalv3_.gif

Reveal hidden contents

plus katy has better pink looks than that ovesrized rain coat 

:-* 

I think they got it right most of the time.

yalv3_.gif

Also this is Katy's best look in pink. Not my fault not everyone can understand good editorial looks.

CHOICES. 

yalv3_.gif

When I look for Katy Perry in pink I get 100 better outfits sjdjdjdjdn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.