The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

ROUND 14

WHITE

jyJwiwI.png

@Noah

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
I understand what you were going for but this isn’t isn’t really doing anything for me. The hair and makeup are amazing, but the neck down just looks like she’s wearing 3 coffee filters. The lace bodysuit that she had on underneath of this/wore later that night is a much better white look than this.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
This is really simple, but also really gorgeous. She looks stunning and everything is put together well.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s okay, but the pattern of the lace on this is kind of bad. It reminds me of cheap lace curtains.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
It’s okay. I like the red with the white and the design on the jacket is really nice. For some reason a lot of the things she has worn in your entries this season have just looked stiff and I’m not sure why.  

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

I love the mask and the detail on the top. It’s a solid look overall.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
This is stunning. My only complaint is that I wish the waist were pulled in more or the feathers were placed better around the top, because it makes her look a lot wider than what she is, especially with the short cape around her shoulders.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O

Gorgeous x. I love the way the dress is made and it fits really well.

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Tsareena 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m prolly going to win :duca:!!

6DvLEcB.png

Hide contents

1st

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 2nd

AVERAGE: 1.8

Congratulations Tsareena! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 1st
AVERAGE: 2

YDNKlE7.png

Hide contents

4th

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 4.4

Am shocked that I didn’t win! Something went wrong :shakeno: we demand a recount

no but congrats Tsareena :heart2:<3

aFNdoDm.png

Hide contents

5th

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 4.8

was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one... and then I wasn't.

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides ATRL into two camps; the twentysomething pop sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf pop consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Scream Queens avatars and tributes to Nick Jonas in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never seen a "Linda Evangelista" — that is, they've never encountered a model quite as distinctive as Linda. "But I know Linda! I ranked her nude look pretty decently!" First off, ask for a recount. And no, you don't know Linda, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic model and fashion icon.

The Linda of the White Round is Linda as Linda is intended to look. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of clothing techniques; she goes from a detailed jacket, to beautifully fitted pants and a unique take to a sexy and simple silhouette. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" fashion icons just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

This is the probably purest attempt Linda has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made her early work so irresistible. I adore it.

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides ATRL into two camps; the twentysomething pop sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf pop consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Scream Queens avatars and tributes to Nick Jonas in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never seen a "Linda Evangelista" — that is, they've never encountered a model quite as distinctive as Linda. "But I know Linda! I ranked her nude look pretty decently!" First off, ask for a recount. And no, you don't know Linda, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic model and fashion icon.

The Linda of the White Round is Linda as Linda is intended to look. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of clothing techniques; she goes from a detailed jacket, to beautifully fitted pants and a unique take to a sexy and simple silhouette. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" fashion icons just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

This is the probably purest attempt Linda has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made her early work so irresistible. I adore it.

:bibliahh:

Thanks for having me :heart2:

Hope to see you all in POSE x

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

nnnn; let me change your rank to #1 :bibliahh:

U0ycuuD.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.