SLASHER : Season 3 [End!]

Canon

Just now, RandomName said:

Can i have an explanation what happened with Maraj though? How was it possible that he got the role so wrong. 

Everyone got a PM with an exploding message that would delete itself 30-ish seconds after clicking the link. With that said, nobody could get the same link. Also everyone replied in the PM with their respected Role.

Everything after that is out of my hands :cm: The good sis probably bumped his head or something. 

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theycallmemaraj

• Canon

• Lukey

• PinkBox

1 minute ago, RandomName said:

Can i have an explanation what happened with Maraj though? How was it possible that he got the role so wrong. 

idk, we genuinely thought he was the tabloid reporter so we were as confused as y'all when Verge came through with receipts

shoutout to y'all not figuring out the names for all of the people were switched, they weren't random! and also shoutout to @PinkBox for slipping up and accidentally using his real name, and then using that to his advantage to get in with the campers! :heart2:

Just now, PinkBox said:

The way we killed maraj because we thought he was the Tabloid Reporter and then Verge messaged me saying he was the Tabloid Reporter :ahh:

Ahhh the codenames we used when we knew the convos were going to Verge.

When Verge and them would send them to you. :ahh:

also shoutout to @Sempiternal! when you died and Fa1x was still injured we thought that you'd both die as Lovers, and we were s***ting ourselves because that'd expose Pink

I don't know whether I preferred the voting system last season when you voted in the thread rather than in PM.

The exploding links were cool though!

When they suspected early on that I was a Slasher because of the grammar. :rip:

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

I don't know whether I preferred the voting system last season when you voted in the thread rather than in PM.

The exploding links were cool though!

The problem with public voting is 2 fold. One being the bandwagon voting which isn't great for gameplay reasons nor is it fun for the person being targeted by the bandwagon. And two being since their public, it would be fairly easy to deduce who the slashers were since their votes are not counted towards the official Camper vote. 

1 minute ago, Guero said:

When they suspected early on that I was a Slasher because of the grammar. :rip:

When I tried to write like I was Fa1x and people thought that Fa1x was a slasher because of it :rip:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

@RandomName who did you use your Psychic abilities on?

Rian and Ellie I think

Y'all could've won pretty easily if you cooperated nn

Shoutout to Conchita for never revealing her role to keep me safe :'(

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Y'all could've won pretty easily if you cooperated nn

Shoutout to Conchita for never revealing her role to keep me safe :'(

I was hella confused when you got severely injured

Cant believe luke was me since realty the goth member :3

13 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

also shoutout to @Sempiternal! when you died and Fa1x was still injured we thought that you'd both die as Lovers, and we were s***ting ourselves because that'd expose Pink

Hahaha :flower: you 5 played really well. 

Since you all will be here or are here, now that this has ended, what kind of games would you like to participate in next? :cm: 

I really, really want to host a Big Brother but its apparently been 'claimed' :doc:

2 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

**** you, @PinkBox :cm: 

The one time I decide to trust Guero. 

GGNztQS.gif

You not trusting me since the beginning.

You being right the whole time.

It was obvious after the first night y'all were using codenames though.

The only part I really paid attention to was the talk about activating the lunatic soon. 

We should've voted for Nofo a few rounds ago when I wanted to. :dies: 

GGNztQS.gifGGNztQS.gifGGNztQS.gif

Voting should go back to being done in the thread & we should be able to switch our votes. :cm: 

Lots more mess that way. 

--

Slashers - who said this? "Fenrir is so nice though :weeps: I want to go after KS-Ellie" .. LieBox?

3 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Voting should go back to being done in the thread & we should be able to switch our votes. :cm: 

Lots more mess that way. 

--

Slashers - who said this? "Fenrir is so nice though :weeps: I want to go after KS-Ellie" .. LieBox?

Diarrhoea I think, but I definitely said KS-Ellie at some point :cm:

Edited by PinkBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.