Tsareena's Best of '18 | AOTY Pg 23

Tsareena

King's Dead :clap3:

Kim consistently serving the bops. Her halloween ep was just alright but she served an infectious bop with this

points were made

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsareena

• theblackestday

• Remmy

• Blue Rose

NIKI :clap3: her ep was on repeat all summer

madison is the next big thing :mandown: 

A certain song from Snail Mail's album deserved that Soccer Mommy spot but w/e. Elegance, Boys and No Angel are bopTs and I really enjoyed that Illuminati Hotties album :katie2: Oop, another person counting FM! as an EP, we won huh? :mandown: Perched for your EP list

• ATRL Moderator

Sevdaliza's pop moments are super cute, she should capitalize on them.

I liked Boys at first but now I can't stop thinking of it as a RPDR challenge version of SexyBack... :doc:  

Chloe Hawl and Diana Gordon on HMs :smitten: TASTE

Mountains is probably my least favorite song by LSD

No Angel :smitten: 

Moment to Myself is my fave from Pure :alexz:  

There's only room for one indie fad on my list 

And the right one won. :clap3: Not my fave on the album tho.

No Angel is a classic.

Edited by Eeveelution

• ATRL Moderator

b3r8ZAq.gif

30 - 26

GREkSKt.png

While his career might be over (or never started). this was my favorite track on his ablum. Lana coming in at the end whew. She did that

hZ69rUw.png

After crying in my car right after seeing this. This duet really stuck with me. the bridge hits me everytime

al7728R.png

Another career funeral but right before she got ended... she served this cute bop that I still appreciate

3yGAmHf.png

Just Junglepussy rapping over The Game's instrumentals...but such a fun track. Was obsessed with it for a while.

OyPoKqy.png

Didn't know Broods could do a fun bop. They did THAT. Sadly the 2nd single wasn't the tea but I'm still hype for their album

Shallow is good but I Don't Know What Love Is is the best Gaga x Bradley song for me. It's less... pretenous, I guess? It kinda feels as if Shallow was made to be pushed during the promotional campaign

I like Focus more than No Angel but whewww Charli came thru with the bops this year :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

21 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Yess :clap3: so happy to see my 2 girlies! they both did what they had to do 

Madison n Sabrina did that. Hope they get big :clap3:

21 hours ago, jamesfog said:

Mountains was good. My least favorite of the LSD singles tho.

:mandown: oop. I saw I was in the minority with that one

21 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Mountains is cute!! And same I can't wait for their debut album.

I remember it was rumored to be released this year but I don't know what happened :michael:

yeah november... hope it didn't get scrapped

21 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

You have some awesome taste! I really need to check some of these artists out :smitten:

:jonny5: thanks! yes do and let me know what you think

19 hours ago, Staryu said:

Your taste is so eclectic :jonny: (my way of saying I barely know any of these artists because I only listen to mainstream **** that's fed and payola'd to me :eli:) Mountains and King's Dead were okay :party:    

:deadbanana2: sakdjasj I like looking out for new artists

19 hours ago, Remmy said:

No Angel is the one! Her best song of 2018, even if you count Pop 2.

Kim has only snatched me with her EP + I Don't Want It at All so far. All the others didn't serve me anything.

oop :mandown:

19 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

LSD :)

a group

18 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

No angel :heart2: 

charli did that

18 hours ago, potent said:

I hadn't heard Mountains tbh! I love Thunderclouds and Audio though

King's Dead :jamming:

I like all 4 songs whew... 

16 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

Songs: Kilo and Miss Charli Baby :heart2: 

Albums: Say Lou Lou was a solid album from what I remember (I only got the chance to listen to it once)

oop relisten then :mandown:

14 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

As She Pleases :clap3:

I actually need to listen to the L Devine song. She has a song on my list this year coming up later!

ooh let me see

13 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Shygirl would've probably made my EP list too had I listened to it earlier, we lost

My impact @ everyone including FM! in their EPs list :fan:

Boys... a smasha

points made = many... we slept on shygirl huh... we'll stan early enough if she does an album

13 hours ago, thecptz said:

dinner snapped a bit. wow i really need to check this girl out :eek:

ari lennox is amazing omg :jonny: why didn't i discover her before? WOW SHOOK. 40 shades of choke is so playful urgh her mind

boys, no angel, and all the time. this 1-2-3 punch :clap3:

black car reminds me of leon's body. but maybe i'm just being delusional :priceless:

:jonny5: uhm you keep slaying me trying out the songs!

I'm going through Leon's disco now to find out. it's a sound in black car's chorus that gets me

12 hours ago, Sbbmsve said:

Ok wig at you choosing All The Time instead of her Lady Gaga tribute EP songs :jonny2: That song was so catchy. No Angel, you know nothing new just taste poppin’:alexz:I got to know Lizzo thanks to this song. It is such a bop :clap3:

taste sis :clap3:

7 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

King's Dead :clap3:

points were made

a bop

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

NIKI :clap3: her ep was on repeat all summer

madison is the next big thing :mandown: 

she did that.... we'll see :mandown:

6 hours ago, World Eater said:

A certain song from Snail Mail's album deserved that Soccer Mommy spot but w/e. Elegance, Boys and No Angel are bopTs and I really enjoyed that Illuminati Hotties album :katie2: Oop, another person counting FM! as an EP, we won huh? :mandown: Perched for your EP list

Soccer Mommy sweetie... taste on full display here tho :clap3:

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

Sevdaliza's pop moments are super cute, she should capitalize on them.

I liked Boys at first but now I can't stop thinking of it as a RPDR challenge version of SexyBack... :doc:  

I agree. her early singles then this were great... omg stop don't say that about boys ff

4 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Chloe Hawl and Diana Gordon on HMs :smitten: TASTE

Mountains is probably my least favorite song by LSD

No Angel :smitten: 

Moment to Myself is my fave from Pure :alexz:

yas taste here....  omg on moment to myself :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Dom said:

YASSS AT LEGEND KIM PETRAS, SHE WORKING THAT DR.LUKE MAGIC.

askdjasljd she won

2 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

And the right one won. :clap3: Not my fave on the album tho.

No Angel is a classic.

:clap3:

22 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Shallow is good but I Don't Know What Love Is is the best Gaga x Bradley song for me. It's less... pretenous, I guess? It kinda feels as if Shallow was made to be pushed during the promotional campaign

I like Focus more than No Angel but whewww Charli came thru with the bops this year :jonny:

I'm a sucker for basic

Shallow... Girl I-

I liked it in the movie, but as a song it's just so bad and corny, and it being overplayed just makes it worse for me :dies:

Peach and Shallow are great! I didn't expect to like either of them so much

Good to see BORNS getting some appreciation too :clap3:

BORNS :heart2: Not one of my favorites from the album but it's a good one. I don't think he's over because his whole situation hasn't got a lot of attention, there's still so many people that are unaware of everything dd. Shallow slays, of course. :smitten:

Broods absolutely went OFF on Peach :jonny5: You better show some respect to Everything Goes (Wow) though, wtf!!! This is definitely not their first fun bop, did you skip out on Conscious? :keir:

• ATRL Moderator

b3r8ZAq.gif

25 - 21

7wAlOdq.png

I was kinda excited for Nashe... maybe it'll see the light of day soon. A fun and tongue in cheek bop. I guess RCA didn't think she was the **** though.

xa4AvuV.png

City Girls did that and I guess the featuring artist was alright :mandown: .. jk I mean the original. really fun and a standout on the painfully dull scorpion.

iYkrwyK.png

Jessie Ware dumped her new mother basic sound to give us gays a wonderful gift. a bop

JdvVuiY.png

Where's the sophomore album!!! Anyways the production and vocals on this. gorgeous!! 

UZjS3Te.png

that beat whew.... Post and [redacted] did THAT! I wished this would have been a single but Post might have made the right decision to scrap the video :)

• ATRL Moderator

jBs03Mb.gif

25 - 21

FjUGPz5.png

Starting off with Elle Watson.. never heard of her before this EP but the production and melodies on this were so gorgeous and I kept coming back to the project. Reminds me a bit of early of BANKS but a lot more sensual.

Serves: Bruised, Glued

k0Qo6Rb.png

MS MR disbanding was a good decision cuz Lizzy seems more focused as a solo artist. Love the sound of this EP. Such a fun listen

Serves: Tightrope, Tremble

VgtWazm.png

A pretty new discovery for me. I believe miss @wxvii was the one that put me on. Gorgeous vocals and production.

Serves: Don't Count the Daze, Lonely Nights

73sgqB4.png

Supposedly unsigned. Victoria is a talented songwriter (written for Ariana) and her solo music shows she's she's really star waiting to be pushed. Greats bops on this. Reminds me a bit of early 2000's RnB but still fresh.

Serves: Ready, All You Need

Skjtsuf.png

Such a fun listen. Mostly for the guests but Alma ties the project together pretty well

Serves: Good Vibes, Chit Chat

• ATRL Moderator

2 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Shallow... Girl I-

I liked it in the movie, but as a song it's just so bad and corny, and it being overplayed just makes it worse for me :dies:

:'( it deserves to be overplayed

1 hour ago, potent said:

Peach and Shallow are great! I didn't expect to like either of them so much

Good to see BORNS getting some appreciation too :clap3:

:clap3: taste

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

BORNS :heart2: Not one of my favorites from the album but it's a good one. I don't think he's over because his whole situation hasn't got a lot of attention, there's still so many people that are unaware of everything dd. Shallow slays, of course. :smitten:

Broods absolutely went OFF on Peach :jonny5: You better show some respect to Everything Goes (Wow) though, wtf!!! This is definitely not their first fun bop, did you skip out on Conscious? :keir:

:dies: I just think the kind of people that check for him would know but goodluck to him ff...

Conscious still felt heavy even for the bops so Peach really surprised me

I like parts of everything goes (wow) but it's not explosive as it seems they were going for

1 hour ago, Staryu said:

Shallow :clap3: I was lukewarm on it until I saw the movie but the movie made me love it 

same here whew

1 hour ago, prézli said:

I hate Throw a Fit. :chick3:

Xcited for your top 20. :sats:

:mandown:

57 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

I like throw a fit :duck:

and Overtime :clap3: 

:clap3: 

27 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

your taste is :smitten: definitely gonna check out some artists 

omg please do ❤️ 

A star is born didn't do much for me, but it's music was actually pretty great... Shallow is a beautiful song!

In my feelings is catchy, but that's about it

Songs: I think I only listened to Throw a Fit once or twice :keir: I remember liking it though. Don't care for current Drake at all but if I had to pick the "best song" from his 3 smashes this year, I'd go with In My Feelings.

EPs: Saw ALMA on another person's list and thought about listening to that one, might do it sometime before the year is over.

:dies: I just think the kind of people that check for him would know but goodluck to him ff...

Conscious still felt heavy even for the bops so Peach really surprised me

I think a decent chunk of his stans know, but the casuals have no idea :keir: His Instagram comments have been disabled for months but I recently checked one of his videos and I didn't see it mentioned in the comments, or at least not the top ones.

Yeah true, I can understand that 

shallow is THAT song :clap3: blue madonna slays me because of lana :fan: børns' album is cute i guess. i still prefer his debut to this anyway

don't let me down is an okay song hmm.

um okay. the game remix did that. my wig. i can't find ha. oh god this is actually amazing :jamming: 

junglepussy scalps me with all of you before now this. talent ? 

overtime is so great. who would've thought she'd switch from glasshouse to serve an amazing bop like this ? 

this version of in my feelings sounds like the original version more than drake's :dies: 

i need to listen to some of these eps. alma kinda disappoints me :katie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.